Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 209. (Read 262750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
People who thinks about exchange before the airdrop ever happen are just looking for a way to sell their token as soon as it hits their addresses, don`t be like this guys at least wait for a proper development, but its your token and you can do whatever you pleases about it.   
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
since we are currently in the Activity Determination Phase, i think it will take another month until the airdrop/whitepaper/etc. happens.

therefore, stay tuned, be active, find contribution ways and of course, vote for #2 participant early bonus !!!

I voted a few days ago and it was my first vote. I used #00002 but now the text of my vote is displayed under Vote #1 in the spreadsheet. weird.

I think voting is closed now.

I wonder, it will be possible to trade on EtherDelta when the tokens will be airdropped, right?

Yes, we do not need the token to be listed in order to trade at EtherDelta, however usually people dump their token there. So, it is better to wait until a proper exchanger from dev.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
since we are currently in the Activity Determination Phase, i think it will take another month until the airdrop/whitepaper/etc. happens.

therefore, stay tuned, be active, find contribution ways and of course, vote for #2 participant early bonus !!!

I voted a few days ago and it was my first vote. I used #00002 but now the text of my vote is displayed under Vote #1 in the spreadsheet. weird.

I think voting is closed now.

I wonder, it will be possible to trade on EtherDelta when the tokens will be airdropped, right?
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Yesterday I voted following the instructions but the vote isn't in the spreadsheet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
It's kinda quiet from the dev at this time. Sure there is a lot happening on the backend.
The tokens have been created but not yet distributed. Might be any day now.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
looks like the airdrop are  close now , what's the next plan with the dev team? i check that we have 700+ member join this project , very huge community

Yes, community is huge and if each of us gives a little contribute our Movement is going to become great. I think next step will be distribution and whitepaper but remembering that this is an organisation without a central leader. Actually we are in the activity determination phase.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

How should we vote  for #2 participant early bonus?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
looks like the airdrop are  close now , what's the next plan with the dev team? i check that we have 700+ member join this project , very huge community
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Just notice the spreadsheet that I do not have the +5% bonus with tick. I did put in the website url and title in my profile. Can you please double check it? Thanks!
Same here and I updated it like 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Just notice the spreadsheet that I do not have the +5% bonus with tick. I did put in the website url and title in my profile. Can you please double check it? Thanks!
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
DAO had to vote on the participants CUT off date too. I think it would be fair. Because dev was newbie with new reg too!
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Please update my membership status to Full member for my user id Fonship in row 658

Please update my membership status to Full member for my user id Fonship in row 658
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Join our sphere, and let's create together: Creative Designs For the DAO

Very nice, I'd change the font in the middle though.
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
Checking in to the thread. Are we working on any tasks? Been playing with the signature trying to come up with something a bit more flashy. Remember, it's not what the movement can do for us, it's what we can do for the movement!
Moni
Thanks very much, this really helps Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
dont forget:

VOTE for #2

BONUSES FOR EARLY PARTICIPANTS IS STILL OPEN !!! THERE IS NO CONCENSE REACHED !!!

How to vote, there's nothing written about it in the first page

use your brain and combine...

take a look at the genesis list and scroll right.

I've found nothing related to this by scrolling right on the genesis list...

my dear lamb, here a screenshot for you

use the previous setup code for vote 1#, where we had to declare the endtime of the airdrop, switch it with the early participant bonus thingie, and pm the bot.

I'm sorry, but this isn't something everybody should know. Would agree with your remarks if it was posted on the first page or every couple of pages but it isn't. After your hint that a code is needed and has to be sent via bot I went and checked all the posts from Dropper until I found this.

Everybody that joined later, like me and missed this bit - here you go. Go, vote and lets reach a consensus.

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20693879}

Reminder

The founding members decide when they would like the Airdrop to end or what they would like to set the Hard Cap to.

The Movement does not have any centralised leader.

How to Vote?

Send a DM to MovementAI (BCTalk ID: 1097200) in order to vote.

Subject: Vote #0000X

Vote #00001 - Closing Date & Hard Cap

Code:

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: DD.MM.YY

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: X

Example:

Code:

#1 Airdrop Closing Date Proposal: 31.10.17

#2 Airdrop Participant Hard Cap Proposal: 3000

Vote #00002 - Early Participant Bonus Structure

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

Your Proposal

Example:

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

no bonuses

or

Code:

Early Participant Bonus

First 300: 10% bonus

or your proposal.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

Join our sphere, and let's create together: Creative Designs For the DAO

Sweet!  That's how we do it!  Now how do we start spamming social media with it?  Maybe we should include a hyperlink in there somewhere to bring people to our thread....it'd be nice to have a website begun too.  Right?
Moni
They should update the first post with the code for voting
Jump to: