Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 202. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Is there a spreadsheet to find out where the drop is ? or if I am on it

Sure, If you applied for it early enough with all the requirements for newbie accounts, please check here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

i just see my name listed there, but i just an idler what is that mean ?
i am active post in bitcointalk but i got idler there

what is the specify that someone got an idler status in the spreadsheet ?

any idea what i can do if i don't see my name on there. Any advice on what to do

Did you send the PM to apply for airdrop before the deadline on 31st of August? And did your account meet the requirements? If you did then I would PM dropper or movementAI, otherwise you're probably out of luck.

I did but they didn't respond. movementAI is the username?
Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Sure, If you applied for it early enough with all the requirements for newbie accounts, please check here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q1fYyJ4PS8nlbihzgg5ubmoupvZfpuTdsc8bkM1rdbs/edit#gid=0

any idea what i can do if i don't see my name on there. Any advice on what to do

Did you send the PM to apply for airdrop before the deadline on 31st of August? And did your account meet the requirements? If you did then I would PM dropper or movementAI, otherwise you're probably out of luck.

I applied for it way before the deadline but I'm not on the spreadsheet
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO

Activity: 154
I check spreadsheet and i'm Idler. Do i need to post here to get new rank or do i need only to join a Sphere?

I also became an idler, all though I check the thread constantly, there was not much going on. I had wanted to join in on the logos but I saw a lot of confusion on the actual name, so I held off.

You can stil join in on the sphere and contribute. We are in activity determinaion phase. More input would be appreciated:

Creative Designs For the DAO

Create and Connect!

Thanks, I am checking out that thread now, It can be difficult to come up with cool logo designs, I received a lot of comments when I was working on the TME logo.
Activity: 182
Just made a sphere join request.
Hopefully it's not too late to get out of 'idler' status.

Probably you need to be more active in this thread to get out of idler.

I think nobody can change anymore such things like activity. But waiting is also boring.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni

Probably you need to be more active in this thread to get out of idler.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
Activity: 186
Merit: 101
QFT
Activity: 476
I check spreadsheet and i'm Idler. Do i need to post here to get new rank or do i need only to join a Sphere?

I also became an idler, all though I check the thread constantly, there was not much going on. I had wanted to join in on the logos but I saw a lot of confusion on the actual name, so I held off.

You can stil join in on the sphere and contribute. We are in activity determinaion phase. More input would be appreciated:

Create and Connect!

I also constantly check the thread for news and what's going on, hope dev gets people who do this and try to be involved +!

And you don't need to join a sphere to get off idle status, you could post here and answer people's questions and such.
Also dev, it was mentioned by someone else, but some of us make posts in other threads with sig.

This is good for all of us, so I do believe this deserves to get people to an active rank.

The Movement DAO

Create and Connect!
Activity: 154

The Movement DAO
Lucky enough to participate in this project,but there is  long long time to get airdrop token ,i tired now . The Movement is so slowly like snail

I agree, as per movement name significance, we should move fast, but we do not know what is being work upon behind the scenes , may be building something big. Who knows, lets wait and watch

In response to your post, Movement is the act of motion, speed is the rate of change of that motion, be it fast or slow, as long as there's motion, we are good.

Something is happening in the backend. Like you said, Let's wait and watch.
Activity: 537
Being a part of a Movement, you'd think people wouldn't be sitting and complaining, and instead retweeting and creating and connecting.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
Lucky enough to participate in this project,but there is  long long time to get airdrop token ,i tired now . The Movement is so slowly like snail

I agree, as per movement name significance, we should move fast, but we do not know what is being work upon behind the scenes , may be building something big. Who knows, lets wait and watch
Activity: 376
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Activity could be in any thread i suppose, dev dont say anything about posting on this thread  for activity!!  

There were no clear answer about activity from dev. That's one of few things I don't like about the project.

I think it's clear that you either have to be active in this thread or be active in creating spheres/graphics/content/other valuable things.

But it's not totally on point.. I mean someone who is constantly chatting nonsense in here might get 1.
But someone who is wearing the signature and making quality posts elsewhere will be considered an idler?

yeah i completely agree
there must be mechanisms in charge to prevent this and before the tokens are distributed this must be fixed... and whats with all the 0.5 statuses. there are plenty old accounts that voted and they got this low score, however new accounts are added and dont have this score yet...
I'm watching this unfold Cool

I think using the signature will be taken into account, even though I guess not many people have used it before the deadline as there were no clear benefits from using it.. Having the URL linked in your profile will give you +5% movement though.

Rating posts by quality is a tough task since you have to do it manually. I doubt the devs will torture themselves by doing that.
Jump to: