Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 227. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The table says "ntact dropper asap". What should not I do? I do not understand?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
So this means you need to get active on the thread and discuss anything that you want pertaining to the development of the projects, sphere are great but we need actual idea on how would you like to advance to another stages.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Exactly, You do not have to be active, but that labels you an idler. You will get shares, but don't whine if an active profiles receive more.

If apply now or 31 august, does this influence on amount of tokens i will receive? Is there some decrease factor?

Theoretically no, certainly who enrolls the last day maybe will have less time to be active (more activity more tokens) but it is my personal idea.

Is activity calculated also by post count on thread? Because it that is true this would violate the rules of the forum.

I think not. see this:

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20877296}

For activity do we need to post in this thread? doesn't really make sense to post just for posting.

i agree . its like a dog chasing its own tail

Yes! Also I think it's against the forum rules. It's kinda like with the recent closing of numerous altcoin ANN threads and bounty threads.

You do not have to post on the thread. However, you may want to.

If you believe in the Movement you will discuss it naturally.

There are many ways to raise your activity.

Connect and create: Organise yourselves, get in touch with each other. Create and govern Spheres.

The Movement's Whitepaper will be released shortly.  It will help solve some confusion.

Examples:

Do you like to design? Feel free to create artwork.

Do you like to discuss? Get the discussions going.

Do you like social media? Get active and share the message.

Do you like to educate Cryptocurrency Newbies? Join the Cryptopia Education Sphere (#384).

What do you like?

What would you like to contribute?

Every founding member will receive TAO proportional to the amount of activity towards the DAO.

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
If apply now or 31 august, does this influence on amount of tokens i will receive? Is there some decrease factor?

Theoretically no, certainly who enrolls the last day maybe will have less time to be active (more activity more tokens) but it is my personal idea.

Is activity calculated also by post count on thread? Because it that is true this would violate the rules of the forum.

I think not. see this:

{MovementAI@Dropper-Engine, message=20877296}

For activity do we need to post in this thread? doesn't really make sense to post just for posting.

i agree . its like a dog chasing its own tail

Yes! Also I think it's against the forum rules. It's kinda like with the recent closing of numerous altcoin ANN threads and bounty threads.

You do not have to post on the thread. However, you may want to.

If you believe in the Movement you will discuss it naturally.

There are many ways to raise your activity.

Connect and create: Organise yourselves, get in touch with each other. Create and govern Spheres.

The Movement's Whitepaper will be released shortly.  It will help solve some confusion.

Examples:

Do you like to design? Feel free to create artwork.

Do you like to discuss? Get the discussions going.

Do you like social media? Get active and share the message.

Do you like to educate Cryptocurrency Newbies? Join the Cryptopia Education Sphere (#384).

What do you like?

What would you like to contribute?

Every founding member will receive TAO proportional to the amount of activity towards the DAO.

Activity: 632
Merit: 250
So what do you guys think about this project? Is it a game changer or just a copycat?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

honesty, we dont know yet Smiley

just a speculation Smiley

hopefully awaiting for the final blow on 31. august, calling from dropper, it was a trap Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Looks very interesting ---> Watching--->Watchlisted.  Can't wait to see how this develops!  Voted, applied, and setting up a Sphere.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017
Any more spots left for newbies?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
This project definitively captured my attention. I would like to thank Davide who presented this opportunity to me.

I applied for the airdrop and created my own sphere: BitcoinGarden. Plan is to promote the project on my resources: News site, forum, twitter, facebook and linkedin. Let's make this big!

Best post of the day! Where can we find your sphere?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
This project definitively captured my attention. I would like to thank Davide who presented this opportunity to me.

I applied for the airdrop and created my own sphere: BitcoinGarden. Plan is to promote the project on my resources: News site, forum, twitter, facebook and linkedin. Let's make this big!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
For those of you interested, Plz join my sphere. Hopefully, together we can educate unsuspecting victims. Thanks

Sphere Name: WOW
Description: A safe community that encourages whistleblowers from  various field to anonymously report a fraudulent/ criminal activity"
dont understand how could i create a sphere, if i will make blog could i make sphere?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hi movement DAO community, its good to be here..Can someone pls tell me why the newcomer list is not being updated at all ??

How do I even know if my application was accepted at all (several days ago)??

Won't it be an offense if I apply again making it double application??
This project seems kinda confusing to me even though I have been following from first page .. Smiley

I think it is frequently updated but in any case you can send again your details to dropper.
Please make sure you include all required elements following the code and that your genesis phrase is at least 5 words.
For details check the first page where you find plenty of examples
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
I'm reposting again as my eth address is not included in the form:

Genesis Sentence: Blockchain is changing the landscape.

I was in the list for several weeks and now I'm gone/removed on the latest list  Cry Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
so for all those that  got a -70% just use a alt account and join so you get that 70 back

I think you should be banned from the list just for suggesting that people game the system... any way we could have a vote on that?

please do ! be my guest

well, this dude (ntsdm1) isn't even on the list Wink

@project looking forward to more info

I checked yesterday and he was on the list. The dev must have removed him for his trolling attempts, and that seems to have pissed him even more. Not that much that could be done. He is likely one of somebody's collection of farmed accounts and won't stop spreading FUD here in the future. So sad there are people with so little in their life as him Sad

Great now if the other cheaters can also willfully admit that they are cheating, we can curb down to an honest number.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
hi send a PM to MovementAI with this message to join my sphere:

Sphere Name: Crypto Hedge Fund
Description: This is for people who are looking to invest or share opinions on the best investment funds available and upcoming.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
so for all those that  got a -70% just use a alt account and join so you get that 70 back

I think you should be banned from the list just for suggesting that people game the system... any way we could have a vote on that?

please do ! be my guest

I checked yesterday and he was on the list. The dev must have removed him for his trolling attempts, and that seems to have pissed him even more. Not that much that could be done. He is likely one of somebody's collection of farmed accounts and won't stop spreading FUD here in the future. So sad there are people with so little in their life as him Sad
Activity: 426
Merit: 256

please do ! be my guest

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

please do ! be my guest
Jump to: