Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 98. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 104
its,all sounds nice!but  how i can make real cash out of  this??  if i can undestood  how  i can get real results  put of this then   i can help too.
but how i can get realresults?  real cash??

if you participate in creating value the token is becoming more valuable, there is only a very limited amount.
the community creates value, no pump for nothing and no pump for increasing the riches of only one team. no stupid waiting for others, just REAL doing. everyone can do something, even if it's just tweeting about the project to raise awareness (I do this). it's the power of the crowd. if you have some MVT like me, I bought it for the price of a couple coffees, almost free, you are a direct owner of the DAO, you have a share.

as it becomes more valuable and more and more people join to take part your share gets more valuable.
so you can join and have a say, you can trade and hodl, you can do what you like and earn some.
if you understand it and got some interesting thoughts you can also make a proposal. if your proposal is good and is voted for later you will earn a nice bounty. I'm still thinking about my own proposal. Also looking forward to the other parts of the bounty campaign that will come, it's good to earn some.
what,what???  can you talk more clear?  where the profit comes? how toyou guys making profit? and how i can make profit!
i did not born yesterday!~ you can write this kind of bllabla..blaa to 5year,old kid! tell me about facts! and profits!  if you can explain that i will be interested im here for money! im here for money,not for some movement..lol:D  so lets talk about money and business! thats themost important things!

why not make a dream , if the dream come true ,your money will find you .
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
its,all sounds nice!but  how i can make real cash out of  this??  if i can undestood  how  i can get real results  put of this then   i can help too.

if you participate in creating value the token is becoming more valuable, there is only a very limited amount.
the community creates value, no pump for nothing and no pump for increasing the riches of only one team. no stupid waiting for others, just REAL doing. everyone can do something, even if it's just tweeting about the project to raise awareness (I do this). it's the power of the crowd. if you have some MVT like me, I bought it for the price of a couple coffees, almost free, you are a direct owner of the DAO, you have a share.

as it becomes more valuable and more and more people join to take part your share gets more valuable.
so you can join and have a say, you can trade and hodl, you can do what you like and earn some.
if you understand it and got some interesting thoughts you can also make a proposal. if your proposal is good and is voted for later you will earn a nice bounty. I'm still thinking about my own proposal. Also looking forward to the other parts of the bounty campaign that will come, it's good to earn some.
what,what???  can you talk more clear?  where the profit comes? how toyou guys making profit? and how i can make profit!
i did not born yesterday!~ you can write this kind of bllabla..blaa to 5year,old kid! tell me about facts! and profits!  if you can explain that i will be interested im here for money! im here for money,not for some movement..lol:D  so lets talk about money and business! thats themost important things!
Activity: 30

In virtual reality everything is possible but the problem is we need someone to develop something in order for us to move forward, here is an idea how about a VR market place, if you have seen the movie Valerian where the market place is all in VR. If by chance someone could remake that or applied it in project that would be nice.

you could add this idea in the list under github  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
In virtual reality everything is possible but the problem is we need someone to develop something in order for us to move forward, here is an idea how about a VR market place, if you have seen the movie Valerian where the market place is all in VR. If by chance someone could remake that or applied it in project that would be nice.
We need more ideas, if you have something to contribute now is the moment.
Every idea can also spark new one. It doesnt matter how crazy it sound.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
There is calm before storm that's explanation for this stability in the market at the moment. Although most of the people received free tokens but incredibly vast majority of holders have deep believe in this project. Sometimes taking risk can turn into serious profit that's why I picked some extra from market.
I noticed that too. No one wants to sell early and this rarely happens. A very good sign!

It almost never happened as far as I remember. This is an excellent sign indeed. I guess that the long period with nothing concrete happening here has made all the short-term-thinkers quit, since you needed a quite abstract mind to find a reason to keep staying here Smiley
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
It's definitely a relatively unknown gem and that's really good. The fact that it's sold at 4 cents... man! it's an invitation, a gift if you will. Even at $1 the market cap is only $3M, not pricy at all for a direct share in a global movement organization.
Obviously now it's kinda quiet before the winds that are coming. This project's ideas have something to say to absolutely everyone, but I think it can actually take 1-2 years or so till many people understand this, because it's something so relatively new.
How will I look back to my post? Remind me! It will be my pleasure to look back at what I believe is a very early phase of new internet interaction: with decentralization, blockchain, virtual reality, and who knows what's more to come. A general movement and an organization that facilitates new types of movements for and in the world society. You got me as a core supporter all the way!

Especially in light of some of Elan Musk's theories on simulated realities. (https://www.vox.com/2016/6/2/11837608/elon-musk-simulation-argument) We are on the frontier of colonizing a new tokenized reality. What we do today, will shape the future in this space.
Activity: 20
It's definitely a relatively unknown gem and that's really good. The fact that it's sold at 4 cents... man! it's an invitation, a gift if you will. Even at $1 the market cap is only $3M, not pricy at all for a direct share in a global movement organization.
Obviously now it's kinda quiet before the winds that are coming. This project's ideas have something to say to absolutely everyone, but I think it can actually take 1-2 years or so till many people understand this, because it's something so relatively new.
How will I look back to my post? Remind me! It will be my pleasure to look back at what I believe is a very early phase of new internet interaction: with decentralization, blockchain, virtual reality, and who knows what's more to come. A general movement and an organization that facilitates new types of movements for and in the world society. You got me as a core supporter all the way!
Activity: 226
Merit: 103
I just created the french twitter account.
My personnal twitter wasn't the good spot so i created something more official.

I am working on translating the tweets and will update it in the next days if not before.

I was thinking of something about the different languages.
you can read my reflection starting here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25069932
So to have an idea is an area of 1km×1km the one we got available
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Greenpoint and Decentraland's Terraform

Greenpoint is a virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. It allows people from all around the world to connect and create across borders and cultures. Organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), The Movement allows anyone to take part in its development and governance. The Movement is a pioneering organization and movement for the advancement of decentralized grassroots activity worldwide.

To establish a common ground and place that is based on the vision of decentralization and borderless collaboration, Greenpoint will be built in Decentraland — a cutting-edge decentralized open VR world on the Ethereum platform.

In addition to The Movement Token (MVT), LAND in the Decentraland Terraform Event has been secured by The Movement's initial creator as a gift to all Movement participants of the presence and the future. It is meant for people to build upon, to make friends and collaborate, to connect and create. Build valuable decentralized networks based on trust and friendship.

Info on the Initial Decentraland Terraform LAND Reservation Transactions:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Decentraland/Greenpoint-Terraform.md

To Move It:

I'm in now ---> We're at 180 parcels altogether....got in for 10 parcels.  Let's build this thing!

Project ID: [snip]
Project Name: Greenpoint: A Meeting Point for Grassroots Movements
Reference: https://github.com/decentraland/districts/issues/8
Time: 1511389231171
Action: Join
Parcels to allocate: 10
what the plan? send me pm how i can make cash out of this!
straight forward talk!  let me know asap,and i will help this project!!!
let,s work !!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
This is my proposal:

Movement Companion DApp

Summary:

As more people will join the Movement there is going to be the need for tools meant to help the community participate and connect with each other in the easiest way possible.

Some of the things needed are:

Managing of Spheres,
Create voting proposal inside and outside the Spheres
Tip valuable members for their contributions or simply donate to a Sphere to fund it.
My proposal is to create a wallet which will manage it by using smart contracts.

Idea:

Use cases:
User Bob is interested in AI, Bob use the Movement Companion dApp to check if there is any existing Sphere about AI. He will be able to get a list of all the Spheres along with a short description and a members list:

The Sphere exist already: Bob join the sphere with one click, the wallet will create a transaction toward the smart contract signing him up

Bob likes a lot the Sphere and decide to donate 100 MVT to make it grow and help redistribute those token to people who are actively contributing to it.
The sphere does not exist already: Bob decide to create the Sphere, it will become the owner of it and will be able to:

Manage the funds of the Sphere - MVT tokens
Create voting proposal
Technical:
On top of everything there is going to be a Master smart contract.
The Master contract will hold a list of smart contract addresses corresponding to the Spheres as well will allow to add Spheres to the main list so they can be discovered.

The Movement Companion DApp will have embedded the Master smart contract address and will use it as entry point to collect the information about Spheres and Voting proposals.

The Movement Companion DApp will have the ability to deploy Spheres under the shape of smart contract, which will be then added to the Master smart contract. The Sphere smart contract will contain a list of Participant’s addresses and have a Voting proposal system as well.

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/5

Really cool.
All the proposals are interesting, thanks to all the involved members!
Activity: 21
Greenpoint and Decentraland's Terraform

Greenpoint is a virtual headquarter for decentralized collaboration. It allows people from all around the world to connect and create across borders and cultures. Organized as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), The Movement allows anyone to take part in its development and governance. The Movement is a pioneering organization and movement for the advancement of decentralized grassroots activity worldwide.

To establish a common ground and place that is based on the vision of decentralization and borderless collaboration, Greenpoint will be built in Decentraland — a cutting-edge decentralized open VR world on the Ethereum platform.

In addition to The Movement Token (MVT), LAND in the Decentraland Terraform Event has been secured by The Movement's initial creator as a gift to all Movement participants of the presence and the future. It is meant for people to build upon, to make friends and collaborate, to connect and create. Build valuable decentralized networks based on trust and friendship.

Info on the Initial Decentraland Terraform LAND Reservation Transactions:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Greenpoint/blob/master/Decentraland/Greenpoint-Terraform.md

To Move It:

Activity: 233
Merit: 178
The future is almost here.
This is my proposal:

Movement Companion DApp

Summary:

As more people will join the Movement there is going to be the need for tools meant to help the community participate and connect with each other in the easiest way possible.

Some of the things needed are:

Managing of Spheres,
Create voting proposal inside and outside the Spheres
Tip valuable members for their contributions or simply donate to a Sphere to fund it.
My proposal is to create a wallet which will manage it by using smart contracts.

Idea:

Use cases:
User Bob is interested in AI, Bob use the Movement Companion dApp to check if there is any existing Sphere about AI. He will be able to get a list of all the Spheres along with a short description and a members list:

The Sphere exist already: Bob join the sphere with one click, the wallet will create a transaction toward the smart contract signing him up

Bob likes a lot the Sphere and decide to donate 100 MVT to make it grow and help redistribute those token to people who are actively contributing to it.
The sphere does not exist already: Bob decide to create the Sphere, it will become the owner of it and will be able to:

Manage the funds of the Sphere - MVT tokens
Create voting proposal
Technical:
On top of everything there is going to be a Master smart contract.
The Master contract will hold a list of smart contract addresses corresponding to the Spheres as well will allow to add Spheres to the main list so they can be discovered.

The Movement Companion DApp will have embedded the Master smart contract address and will use it as entry point to collect the information about Spheres and Voting proposals.

The Movement Companion DApp will have the ability to deploy Spheres under the shape of smart contract, which will be then added to the Master smart contract. The Sphere smart contract will contain a list of Participant’s addresses and have a Voting proposal system as well.

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/5

This is a great idea.  Ease of access to the platform is a must to promote growth.
I also received from airdrop and curios to know how this voting system will be implemented ? How can I vote for some proposal because there are appearing easy by easy. This is first kind of DAO type project in which I participated and trying to understand fully it. We can not let thing for undetermined period.

At the moment we have this to vote
https://github.com/MovementDAO/Voting-DApp
 you can find the instructions there  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I also received from airdrop and curios to know how this voting system will be implemented ? How can I vote for some proposal because there are appearing easy by easy. This is first kind of DAO type project in which I participated and trying to understand fully it. We can not let thing for undetermined period.
Pages:
Jump to: