Pages:
Author

Topic: The Movement DAO | Fully Decentralized Organization | Borderless Collaboration - page 99. (Read 262750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
This is my proposal:

Movement Companion DApp

Summary:

As more people will join the Movement there is going to be the need for tools meant to help the community participate and connect with each other in the easiest way possible.

Some of the things needed are:

Managing of Spheres,
Create voting proposal inside and outside the Spheres
Tip valuable members for their contributions or simply donate to a Sphere to fund it.
My proposal is to create a wallet which will manage it by using smart contracts.

Idea:

Use cases:
User Bob is interested in AI, Bob use the Movement Companion dApp to check if there is any existing Sphere about AI. He will be able to get a list of all the Spheres along with a short description and a members list:

The Sphere exist already: Bob join the sphere with one click, the wallet will create a transaction toward the smart contract signing him up

Bob likes a lot the Sphere and decide to donate 100 MVT to make it grow and help redistribute those token to people who are actively contributing to it.
The sphere does not exist already: Bob decide to create the Sphere, it will become the owner of it and will be able to:

Manage the funds of the Sphere - MVT tokens
Create voting proposal
Technical:
On top of everything there is going to be a Master smart contract.
The Master contract will hold a list of smart contract addresses corresponding to the Spheres as well will allow to add Spheres to the main list so they can be discovered.

The Movement Companion DApp will have embedded the Master smart contract address and will use it as entry point to collect the information about Spheres and Voting proposals.

The Movement Companion DApp will have the ability to deploy Spheres under the shape of smart contract, which will be then added to the Master smart contract. The Sphere smart contract will contain a list of Participant’s addresses and have a Voting proposal system as well.

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/5
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
What is the first country you plan to start you movement in? Do you have some quantity of prevailing participants?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Guys don't forget to post here your ideas too to make alive this thread. Just copy and paste! Do it!!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
What are next steps to follow us, users who support this coin, so can attract more users who want to invest and make this coin more visible?
Activity: 426
Merit: 256
There should be some core group or foundation formed by holders who have coding knowledge. I understand there is no leader but to put things on track and have clear the priorities some controlling authorities type thing is necessary. I don't want to say close centralization but don't know how much I succeeded to express what I mean to say with these lines.

Naturally some sort of core group will evolve, I think it can be voted by the MVT holders Smiley

I agree and we will put it in place together Smiley

It has to be decentralized and dynamic.

I like the proposals posted by gumshed, decentra and piggy, and I'll post my contribution shortly!

Looking forward to everyone else's ideas too!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
There should be some core group or foundation formed by holders who have coding knowledge. I understand there is no leader but to put things on track and have clear the priorities some controlling authorities type thing is necessary. I don't want to say close centralization but don't know how much I succeeded to express what I mean to say with these lines.

Naturally some sort of core group will evolve, I think it can be voted by the MVT holders Smiley
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
I have a couple of ideas as well. Ill put them down later

i don't have any idea ,but i will buy more tokens from market ,another support way . you should quickly ,maybe there is some bounty tokens for you .
Merit: 250
Activity: 7
The price is a very good entry! Good distribution time
Activity: 47
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
To all those interested in getting the 3D VR Creator Fund started, drop me a PM! Smiley

https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/3

Name: 3D VR Creator Fund

Idea: A dedicated sphere of The Movement creates a decentralized 3D/VR Creator Fund that incentivizes 3D/VR designers and developers to create the 3D objects and experiences that are desired for Greenpoint VR and The Movement Headquarter. Furthermore, its aim is to realize specific implementations for various Virtual Spheres of The Movement over the long term.

Summary: Establish a crowdsourced and decentralized 3D Virtual Reality Creator Fund that incentivizes 3D/VR implementations for The Movement's Greenpoint HQ, as well as its spheres in the virtual world.
Merit: 263
There is calm before storm that's explanation for this stability in the market at the moment. Although most of the people received free tokens but incredibly vast majority of holders have deep believe in this project. Sometimes taking risk can turn into serious profit that's why I picked some extra from market.
I noticed that too. No one wants to sell early and this rarely happens. A very good sign!
Activity: 18

The Movement
@MovementDAO
·
Join the freely evolving Movement DAO. There is no central leader. Owning any amount of MVT makes you an owner of the world's first decentralized organization for decentralized collaboration. Become involved anytime. #Blockchain #Crypto #Ethereum #Grassroots #Decentralized

The total supply only 3 million... it's a Mooncoin!
I have a couple of ideas as well. Ill put them down later
Activity: 85
Activity: 85
Excellent! The bounties have started!

I've seen the first proposal on Github, and I love the vision!🌟

My contribution is coming!

By Gumshed:
https://github.com/MovementDAO/DAO-Proposals/issues/2

The Order of the DAO

Public Service
The Order of the DAO will act as a public service to the community, solely to enhance the long-term development of the community. Participation is completely voluntary. Within the whole, 3 branches will operate independently. They will interact to exchange information. All while operating within DAO.

Community Hub
Launch Pad
The Order

Each of these "Branches" will focus on different aspects of the community, enriching them in their own ways.

Community Hub
The Community Hub will act as a meeting place for like-minded developers, futurism enthusiasts, virtual reality designers, technology enthusiasts, video game developers, whoever. All will be welcome. Discussion and collaboration will be encouraged. Tools will be made available. Research and development of new technologies.

The area will also serve as the site of the future Library that will store the collective knowledge of the DAO.

This is also where community members can introduce community enhancement proposals. These proposals are then fed to the community via the voting platform. One Account = One Vote. Minimum Yes votes required to pass. Small voting fees are then deposited into The Order’s Community Development Fund. Holders of MVT Tokens will have the option to vote via there wallet/interface.

This meeting place will also act as the posting place for projects proposed and voted on for development by the community. Development will be farmed out to The Order through a job posting service accessible only to members of The Order.

The Order
The Order will develop voted on community projects in exchange for bounties paid by the Order's Community Development Fund.

To become a member of The Order, a membership application will be filled out. This will then categorize the types of projects that you will be able to contribute. These projects will include individual and group requirements. Promoting community growth, collaboration, and teamwork.

Launch Pad
Launch Pad will act as a community growth incubator open to all.
Individual developers or groups will be encouraged to submit project proposals to a crowdfunding platform.

Focused on the long-term development of the community
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
What are the next steps to follow us , community who want to develop more this coin and make it more visible and attract more peoples?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
There is calm before storm that's explanation for this stability in the market at the moment. Although most of the people received free tokens but incredibly vast majority of holders have deep believe in this project. Sometimes taking risk can turn into serious profit that's why I picked some extra from market.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
I'm glad that the project is progressing. Where can I buy some DAO tokens, etherdelta maybe? I was not able to sign up for the airdrop Sad

EtherDelta https://etherdelta.com/#MVT-ETH

Is it the only place for now to buy MVT tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: