Pages:
Author

Topic: The name altcoin is boring - page 5. (Read 1002 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 02:10:03 AM
If all of them are shitcoins or bitchcoin as you sad why they exist on the market. Do you really think that they are all scum? Behind of them stay revolutionary technologies.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
September 03, 2018, 02:05:04 AM
If Bitcoin's the man of the cryptoworld then all other currencies are his bitches. So why don't we call them bitchcoins instead of alt coins Grin ?

Well, it is up to you if you said that and maybe it was because you don't know the meaning of altcoin.
I think altcoin means alternate coins, the alternate coins aside bitcoin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 01:39:11 AM
If another coin like ETH or Lite coin would start as a cryptocurrency using Blockchain tech, all of us would call it in its name and thereafter, other coins would be called altcoins. Bitcoin was the first to come out that's why we call it in its name. That doesn't make less the importance of other coins. Other coins are important as well as they made it possible to spread the crypto-space.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:23:35 AM
If Bitcoin's the man of the cryptoworld then all other currencies are his bitches. So why don't we call them bitchcoins instead of alt coins Grin ?
As they do not name and people will trust and invest them. The main thing is not the name but technology and development. Moreover, all coins can be divided into several categories, so there is no problem in this.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 01:19:31 AM
Bitcoin is the best crypto ever. But altcoins are impoving gradually and it will take time to be a sustainable crypto.So, in future altcoin will be one of the promising crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
September 02, 2018, 07:04:44 PM
I don't have any issues with the name of altcoin, so as long as it will serve its purpose and goal, that would be fine with me. It's just a name anyway. Why would I concern myself on something that is not priority or something to be concerned of. Let's just hope that the market will rise again and all our holdings will be paid of.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
September 02, 2018, 06:42:47 PM
Do you really know the meaning of altcoin. Alt means alternative, that means you have other options to the main coin, which is bitcoin. Had it been we have only bitcoin in the crypto space, there would have been a monopoly power. Some set of people would have been in serious control of cryptocurrency, instead of being a world wide opportunity. So having alternative coins call for competition and diversification. So they should not be seen as bitches, but as alternatives

Now that makes a lot of sense and rightly so. The net of crypto is so vast that not all coins get the glamour but only those which emerge out first, that's where Bitcoin stands and the renaming coins take the rest of that spotlight, to put it metaphorically.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 06:39:57 PM
Do you really know the meaning of altcoin. Alt means alternative, that means you have other options to the main coin, which is bitcoin. Had it been we have only bitcoin in the crypto space, there would have been a monopoly power. Some set of people would have been in serious control of cryptocurrency, instead of being a world wide opportunity. So having alternative coins call for competition and diversification. So they should not be seen as bitches, but as alternatives
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
W12 – Scam
September 02, 2018, 04:02:18 PM
And what do you dislike about the name altcoin? Sounds less rude)) And if you study the meaning of the prefix Alt, it turns out that these coins are developing at the expense of Bitcoin. This is very logical and sounds more aesthetic.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 02, 2018, 03:45:26 PM
From the word ALT which means alternative. Any other things created after the original ones would really be considered to be this. Altcoins will be suited out on those coins being created after Bitcoins existence and later on people do called it shitcoins due to most of them doesnt really have any value at all except to those projects who do really have innovation or do really give out benefits but you can actually call it for yourself as bitchcoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
September 02, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

I suppose this post is meant to be funny. There's a truth to it though. Whenever King Bitcoin moves, every altcoin are affected. I wonder when will that trend stop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Bitchcoins is funny. And this is the sad truth of life. Sometimes it seems that it would be nice to save BTC and some coins (which I have LOL), and everything else remove from history, memory, being Grin.
Activity: 41
September 02, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
Bitcoin is the pioneer of this cryptocurrency world. Mostly people know about cryptocurrency for Bitcoin. It is far more popular than other coins which make it really uncomparable.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 02:15:36 PM
The altcoin is no boring, its so boring,, from many days o no sorry from many months altcoins have just one job that is decreasing and decreasing day by day with new ratio with new percentage with new amount Cry Cry Cry Cry
We knew how bad it's prices today and we are still struggling hard until now.  But there is no reason that we call it useless investment, and even it will continue until year end, I still find myself comfortable with it.
It could not be a big help to us if we keep on moaning and complaining such behavior cause we can't do nothing instead of just letting it go like that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
September 02, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
Because crypto is all about investments, who has the time to waste in unnecessary conjecture. Be a game changer not a name changer!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 12:29:37 PM
The altcoin is no boring, its so boring,, from many days o no sorry from many months altcoins have just one job that is decreasing and decreasing day by day with new ratio with new percentage with new amount Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
I hear about altcoin that it's alternative coin of bitcoi. Why they say that I don't know. But I think there are many factor that's crying to need to improve for altcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:51:24 AM
I think cryptocurrency just like many other things that success.
It seems like everyone being doctrines for any success pioneer to be the mother of all things that followed, even though it's not fully right.
Activity: 261
September 02, 2018, 11:50:55 AM
I don't know what wrong happen with altcoin to you. But there are some altcoin they doing very well gradually and if anyone want to invest with altcoin they need to be patient because it's a long term invest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 11:48:50 AM
I don't think all altcoins are so bad that they can be called shit! I think that many projects are very good and maybe some of the altcoins will eventually be more popular than bitcoin, because we all know that bitcoin has very, very many disadvantages!!!
Pages:
Jump to: