Pages:
Author

Topic: The name altcoin is boring - page 6. (Read 1002 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 254
September 02, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
If Bitcoin's the man of the cryptoworld then all other currencies are his bitches. So why don't we call them bitchcoins instead of alt coins Grin ?
Because we are trying to create real crypto solution and not only jokes coins like Dogecoin or Pizzacoin. I do not understand how can you ask about this sh**t.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
Alts have their own usages, functions, and community so we can't call it like that, we know there are a lot of useless and scam coins on the crypto market right now but at the same time there are legitimate and good for long-term investments, bitcoin is the best but we can't hide the fact that there are good altcoins that are worth to invest and use this time it is the matter of distinguishing worthful to worthless coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
I don't think so.It's seems to you because bitcoin is the first heard crypto to you.altcoin is not a specific coin , but its the collection of other coin except bitcoin. There are many other coin like bitcoin which are not so popular but these are also crypto currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
September 02, 2018, 11:06:33 AM
hahahaha are you for real? Are you serious? The moment you call all these bitchcoins, meaning they would be worthless and useles in the eyes of people. Calling it altcoins gives it the chance to prove itself in the right time...Etherium is now hot in the market since its an altcoin atleast a bit respect has being giving to it.  My mind
altcoins are good and most of them do not depend on bitcoin so there is jo sense in calling them as the author suggested
Activity: 462
Good Morning
September 02, 2018, 11:05:39 AM
If Bitcoin's the man of the cryptoworld then all other currencies are his bitches. So why don't we call them bitchcoins instead of alt coins Grin ?
that is a funny suggestion but i doubt that bitcoin is a king here or at least it is not the only king in the modern cryptocurrency world
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
When Football meets Crypto
September 02, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
hahahaha are you for real? Are you serious? The moment you call all these bitchcoins, meaning they would be worthless and useles in the eyes of people. Calling it altcoins gives it the chance to prove itself in the right time...Etherium is now hot in the market since its an altcoin atleast a bit respect has being giving to it.  My mind
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 10:20:31 AM
We can not say that because altcoins are still part of cryptocurrency ,and there are a lot of altcoins that are very useful and ues as buy and sell scheme in the coin market cap.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 651
September 02, 2018, 10:15:37 AM
Okay thatwas funny.  Grin
Well others call it differently like shitcoins, dust and many more.

While others dont want their supported coins to be called as altcoins because they think it is better than bitcoins. Something like BCH supporters and ETH. But you could call them whatever yoou want or whatever suits you.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
cant agree , alt coin are not trash , they are come to make alternate than bitcoin with their own opportunities and their own project , too arogant that say altcoin is shit
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
September 02, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
Altcoin has brought many advantages in the history of my investment in cryptocurancy and in some altcoins that have proven to be profitable and long-term some altcoins have good road maps and platforms and they are well adopted by the community. I'm sure other investors will go this way before they dock in Bitcoin.
Activity: 653
Merit: 183
September 02, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
Yeah, really funny. Undecided
Same treatment to Bitcoin back then when its price still very low, people make fun and calling it bitchcoin.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 09:20:32 AM
There are many shit coins but then there are many awesome alts too.
Activity: 700
September 02, 2018, 09:19:54 AM
it depends on the person who reacts whether it is boring or not, if I am instead I am passionate about finding the money coffers from the altcoins because if we are serious about going through and diligently it will get satisfying results, if not half done it is boring and cannot get maximum results.
Activity: 27
September 02, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
I don't think this is the proper judgement for altcoins. Because there are lots of coins which have great opportunities to beat bitcoin in future. I know that bitcoin is the leader but still altcoins are not that bad.
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
lol Grin alts aren't bitches. We have some alts with quite an awesome tech behind them.
Activity: 43
September 02, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
You are kind of true. I think there are many coins which don't have enough potentials to be a good coin. They often becomes garbage coins. But there are also lots of good coins out there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 08:50:41 AM
I think it's only proper to call it altcoin than what you have suggested. If it's name according to your thinking maybe people will avoid investing in it and then cryptocurrency maintream adoption will stay unrealize forever.
September 02, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
In current crypto market, bitcoin has almost 50% dominance. But that doesn't mean that altcoins are shitcoins. They have also a good value in the market. As bitcoin is the first and the most popular coin, it has that much dominance. Altcoins are also important in the crypto market playing as a supporting role.
September 02, 2018, 08:39:19 AM
Altcoins were not made to become shitcoins, rather they were made to become alternative of bitcoin. That's where the name altcoin has come from. Now in crypto market, altcoins also have an important role. I guess altcoin name is alright.
September 02, 2018, 08:23:32 AM
Though Bitcoin is the first coin in the crypto world, and also the most popular coin, altcoins are also important in the market. Altcoins were created to become a helping hand of bitcoins. Both bitcoin and altcoins are important in the market. So, I think, altcoin is a proper name.
Pages:
Jump to: