Pages:
Author

Topic: The new drama has started in Altcoin - page 2. (Read 1544 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
October 07, 2020, 09:18:56 AM
I think we have to wait and see. bitcoin is in a bearish trend. better to wait than to lose. you can try binance futures if the price goes down you will get a profit
Activity: 1750
Merit: 369
October 07, 2020, 07:37:47 AM
I think altcoins will rise in the last months of the year because the impact of the pandemic has started to gradually decrease around the world. Besides, states announced economic recovery packages in response to COVID-19. I predict that these packages will increase the value of gold and altcoins.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
October 06, 2020, 01:42:56 PM
the attitude of the crypto market always moves like that or changes all the time. My advice that you should do is not to panic if you see it fluctuate. Learn to follow the waves and be calm at all times. It is relatively good to conclude that if you are not prepared to admit a loss, you are better off making the decision by buying Bitcoin or a stable coin which is generally considered a safe investment like USDT.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
October 06, 2020, 11:33:49 AM
I hope that in the next few months when the Covid 19 pandemic ends the crypto market will also improve, maybe the current altcoin price is unstable because of this pandemic outbreak,
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
October 03, 2020, 04:55:32 PM
The fluctuating market shows good volatility and thus brings up good opportunity for cryptocurrencies traders. But at the same time need to worry for medium term investors. I think market is settled now and awaiting for news which will drive it to either direction.
Of course, if the market doesn't fluctuate then the trader won't make a profit. After halving a few month ago, I think the market is doing well and is profitable. Some argue that the current market condition are somewhat stable compared to before halving. Although the last few days have experienced a slight decline, it is still within reasonable limit. I think we should be a little careful with the current market condition as sideway are usually difficult to predict and there could be a deeper downside just because of some unpleasant news.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
October 03, 2020, 04:39:26 PM
The fluctuating market shows good volatility and thus brings up good opportunity for cryptocurrencies traders. But at the same time need to worry for medium term investors. I think market is settled now and awaiting for news which will drive it to either direction.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 03, 2020, 03:47:09 PM
AS for many days, the crypto market is now in good conduction as compare from the last three to four months. But now a new thing in coming to altcoin, that the prices of all altcoins are fluctuating very badly and not able to stable in a single position for at least an hour. So, what should we do in this dramatic conduction of altcoin?

altcoins always take references from bitcoin price in the market, all atcoins have a direct or indirect connection to bitcoin as a trading pair. I always consider the fundamental analyses in the space before looking out any kind of trading or investment decisions.
I don't know if altcoin prices still connected to the price of bitcoin on each of its movements. There are many times this year that when bitcoin got noticeable pumps, Altcoin doesn't move with it and this is the opposite of what cryptomarket way back 2017 which I believe and experienced that every movement of bitcoin price affects the price of altcoins.  This is my belief before that got me in trouble by expecting altcoins to go up when bitcoins pumps. Market changed  Embarrassed
Now everything is changing very radically, because the altcoins react to any movement of the bitcoin. And they do not react well, because they fall with any movement of bitcoin, whether it rises or falls, but altcoins still fall. This is very alarming, because it may indicate that traders are leaving altcoins for bitcoin, and this will not have a very good effect on the development of altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 03, 2020, 03:36:34 PM
AS for many days, the crypto market is now in good conduction as compare from the last three to four months. But now a new thing in coming to altcoin, that the prices of all altcoins are fluctuating very badly and not able to stable in a single position for at least an hour. So, what should we do in this dramatic conduction of altcoin?

altcoins always take references from bitcoin price in the market, all atcoins have a direct or indirect connection to bitcoin as a trading pair. I always consider the fundamental analyses in the space before looking out any kind of trading or investment decisions.
I don't know if altcoin prices still connected to the price of bitcoin on each of its movements. There are many times this year that when bitcoin got noticeable pumps, Altcoin doesn't move with it and this is the opposite of what cryptomarket way back 2017 which I believe and experienced that every movement of bitcoin price affects the price of altcoins.  This is my belief before that got me in trouble by expecting altcoins to go up when bitcoins pumps. Market changed  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 03, 2020, 02:11:07 PM
There was a little bit movement of our valuable coins but  exactly got their peak. We are hoping for the big movement of coins in the market so that can exchange our to make it profit. Many of are waiting for that case for the unsu.ccessful business

I might be mistaken, but it seems that these days altcoins movements depend a lot on the situation with COVID-19. If a new wave is officially declared, most people will have to stay at home using internet services. Crypto will be in a bigger demand, and the best altcoins will start climbing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
October 03, 2020, 09:22:55 AM
The new drama at this time is that the president of the United States is infected with the Covid19 Virus and has an impact on the USD price in all trades, there may be a panic that causes the dollar price to drop suddenly and there is a price decline from a few days ago, does anyone know about the President Donald Trump in this thread ??
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
October 03, 2020, 03:43:46 AM
Huge volatility on the altcoin market is no "drama", its just a regular occurrence on the market. Right now the market sentiment circles around uncertainty, so people are still unsure what to do, if exit their positions or long their holdings, so this of course results in big price swings, there is no way around it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 337
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 03, 2020, 03:29:59 AM
Atall there is nothing you can do than to keep following the trend, altcoins dropping constantly is normal as there is nothing like stable price in cryptocurrency, my only advice for you is to trade wisely.
As for trading advice, I think it has also been said by many others in the past, but yes, for now, following the trend is an important thing in looking for profits, but you have to be careful of any traps made by scammers in the past. this trend, because they also take advantage of the opportunity to deceive many people.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
October 03, 2020, 03:18:07 AM

What can you do! Nobody can do anything because fluctuation is part of crypto market, the best thing to do when things are like that is hold and be patient,  I think you are very new to this space so os the reason why you find it strange, for those of us who have been here for quite some time now already familiar with this, all you can do is stay calm and don't panic.

Like what we always told here in forum that no unstable word fits in cryptocurrency. Fluctuations of values in the market are inevitable, no one can predict what coin or token are going to be the next trend or it is still the dominating token which is bitcoin. But as what i have observed in the market recently i checked the value of the coin in the blockfolio the values of the altcoin is not so far that good but not that bad. I'd still hope for the best in the altcoins in the next following months.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
October 03, 2020, 03:17:15 AM
isn't the price of a coin in the market always fluctuating? and it will happen every time. So there's no need to wonder why altcoins change all the time or their prices don't last long. and this is usually used by altcoin traders to get short profits. all you have to do is take advantage of the situation for positive things, especially how you can benefit in a situation like this.
Activity: 345
Merit: 2
October 03, 2020, 01:00:23 AM
I think in that case we should use tight stop loss nowadays market is fluctuating a lot so there is a high chance of coming market down so we can limit our portfolio and we can also sell our coin which we think that this particular coin can go down
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
October 02, 2020, 07:40:03 PM
Atall there is nothing you can do than to keep following the trend, altcoins dropping constantly is normal as there is nothing like stable price in cryptocurrency, my only advice for you is to trade wisely.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
October 02, 2020, 06:50:38 PM
Nothing that is normal in altcoins. Fluctuations always happen anytime and that is normal to altcoins especially of whales are playing pump and dump scheme. There are many of this coin in the market that has been like this but we could anything for it for the coins had been hold to different users and they had the decision to make on what to do with their coims either to dump it or pump it.

Just do not get emotional when things get worst. If you are a bounty hunter and receving a tokens might be good to sell 50% of the reward and 50% will be hold so that whenever it gets pump you can still enjoy earning profits.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Live, Hope, Win
October 02, 2020, 02:35:08 PM
The Chinese holiday is approaching and any crypto enthusiasts will have seen this coming but just after today am certain the market will be in uncertainty for sometime till after the holidays are over, probably 8th October
Personally am out of all trades
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
October 02, 2020, 02:30:53 PM

What can you do! Nobody can do anything because fluctuation is part of crypto market, the best thing to do when things are like that is hold and be patient,  I think you are very new to this space so os the reason why you find it strange, for those of us who have been here for quite some time now already familiar with this, all you can do is stay calm and don't panic.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 02, 2020, 02:25:59 PM
This is the cryto world. Nothing is certain and always changes both the price and the pattern. In my opinion, make it a habit to always "wait and see" before choosing and determining our next investment steps.

Not only wait and see but always on the look for the right project to invest and the right time to sell and buy coins, there's always drama in the community the latest of which are the DeFi projects and the Kucoin hacking, there's always a lot of things happening in the Cryptocurrency and it always has an impact on the market.
Yes, every drama has an impact, like the ongoing COVID  which makes the economy of every country decline and every year there are always new surprises that make many people talk about it.  I hope that no more major exchange hacks happen to bring comfort and peace of mind to every cryptocurrency user
Pages:
Jump to: