Pages:
Author

Topic: The new drama has started in Altcoin - page 5. (Read 1544 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 11
August 27, 2020, 09:55:57 AM
I think this is a new approach in the newnormal all began to rise and i think you need to be patient , and to market fluctuant i think it is common just the moment begun from the market collapse which began to bounce back
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 27, 2020, 09:29:16 AM
I am one of the many people who are waiting for the alt season to rise again, I hope it will be like 2017, but recently when BTC was in a bull trend, alt fell to the bottom, can DeFi be able to bring alt to revive?
Really a wanna get out from this dramatic condition.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 23, 2020, 10:04:02 PM
AS for many days, the crypto market is now in good conduction as compare from the last three to four months. But now a new thing in coming to altcoin, that the prices of all altcoins are fluctuating very badly and not able to stable in a single position for at least an hour. So, what should we do in this dramatic conduction of altcoin?
As a user without large funds, I can only adjust to the flow generated by the whale. there really is nothing that can be done about it, fluctuations are a common thing in crypto. So you need to do what you need to do, you know like adjusting the flow of the market, creating new strategies to stay afloat in the altcoin market, and all of that for the respective users. Actually if we think more critically then we can conclude that the good things to do in the market today, which can make a profit.
we cannot beat whales.  we can say that we have a large funds but we know to our self if the funds we have is over than what the whales have or not . if not , we are going to adjust not the whale themselves .

you as large fund user your already doing a good job but for the others that have a small fund , they complain instead of thinking a way to combat situation so they end up loosing .
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 23, 2020, 09:50:33 PM
AS for many days, the crypto market is now in good conduction as compare from the last three to four months. But now a new thing in coming to altcoin, that the prices of all altcoins are fluctuating very badly and not able to stable in a single position for at least an hour. So, what should we do in this dramatic conduction of altcoin?
As a user without large funds, I can only adjust to the flow generated by the whale. there really is nothing that can be done about it, fluctuations are a common thing in crypto. So you need to do what you need to do, you know like adjusting the flow of the market, creating new strategies to stay afloat in the altcoin market, and all of that for the respective users. Actually if we think more critically then we can conclude that the good things to do in the market today, which can make a profit.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
August 23, 2020, 08:37:52 PM
This is no drama, it's just a normal phase in crypto when the market fluctuates, if you (op) ask what to do? I will advise to hold, all depends on the token you invested in. But at this time of market instability, all we gat do is to hold and see the final market direction. Crypto is about patient and not a quick to get rich space.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
August 23, 2020, 07:23:02 PM
I noticed it after you informed us. My new favorite coins are doing the same thing, even though I don't know what we should do. Now I want to see the price of Alchemy tokens. Marketcap is fluctuating because altcoins price is fluctuating. There is a high probability to increase the price but next so the correction.
Activity: 616
August 23, 2020, 07:08:13 PM
we should try to make a selection of which altcoins will last for a long time. because if we are too happy in the euphoria of the increase in altcoins, this will certainly affect our profits because not all altcoins will be in an uptrend and we will easily lose if we are not smart in analyzing our coin choices.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
August 23, 2020, 07:06:35 PM
that's why i've stopped trade some altcoins and started to invest most of my money on bitcoin from the beginning of this year. i've got so many loss from putting my money in altcoins, even in ETH. if you are trader. all you can do for now is monitoring your alts frequently. because the altcoins price will change easily in no time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
August 23, 2020, 06:41:34 PM
it is clearly stated that cryptocurrency is volatile. you can loose your money within seconds or you can gain huge profit with the same mins. it is advisable to trade or invest with caution. make sure you invest what you can loose to avoid loosing your money to scams. the possiblity of investing in a scam project without doing any research can lead you to loose your funds.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
August 23, 2020, 06:32:57 PM
What we have experiencing in crypto is just normal. It is not something that we should consider as dramatic condition since it have been happening all the time. Just do nothing, always be patient and wait for the right timing. Getting a ride with the wave of the crypto is very risky, that's why we should never take an action on its every movement.
It maybe OP had forgotten that we live in a volatile market. I'm not sure if he has that patience since I notice that he was mad seeing the price keeps moving up and down. He believes in crypto but not it brings them too much confidence to hold until the market surge.

A lot of people behaving like this, they investing crypto but never understand the volatility risk it comes. Because they always thinking of easy money, they think about the price to keeps high after investing which surely won't be behaving that way.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
August 23, 2020, 06:18:47 PM
Nothing to do than to hold your altcoins very tight and wait till you get a green signal from the market, currently the market is red but should come back up in few days to come.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 23, 2020, 04:59:35 PM
What we have experiencing in crypto is just normal. It is not something that we should consider as dramatic condition since it have been happening all the time. Just do nothing, always be patient and wait for the right timing. Getting a ride with the wave of the crypto is very risky, that's why we should never take an action on its every movement.
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
August 14, 2020, 06:39:50 AM
Still have faith with those or all altcoins as long as they are still on that moderate level we have nothing worry unless if that is really in its high risks level, that is really problematic to all of us but nevertheless we can still trust and have faith that they will be on their right track.
Activity: 1274
August 14, 2020, 06:23:39 AM
I think this is common in crypto when the crypto market returns from bearish season this type of fluctuation you will feel every day. So be patient and hold your assets for some more time when market stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
August 14, 2020, 06:03:47 AM
Nahhhh. I don't expect anything with altcoins.
Right now I'm just focusing on ETH and waiting for LINK to consolidate a bit coz it got too much hype these past few weeks.

I'm not saying that all of them are shitcoins but most of them are shitcoins. Probably there are some which isn't considered one but most of the coins that are below the top 100 coins in CMC are considered shitcoins for me.
Ohh wait there is one shitcoin in the top 10 in Coinmarketcap right now.

copper member
Activity: 1106
Merit: 0
August 14, 2020, 05:26:44 AM
It is true that the cryptocurrency market has been in a very good position for the last three-four months. Hopefully all the crypto related coins will gradually reach a good position. Best wishes for all altcoin.
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 12, 2020, 04:34:34 PM
If you dont expect this fluctuation then you still new in the game. The beautiful thing now is that every dump or sideway movement in bitcoin price is capable of short price pump for favorable altcoins.  Buy as many altcoins with great fundamental and good exchanges now if you care about profit, daily traders may have fun for a while before the bullrun market could restrict the trade
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 12, 2020, 04:26:05 PM
the right way for now is just waiting while monitoring because market conditions are unstable and could fall free if everything looks good then invest in a coin that has good quality in order to get profit in a short time
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 12, 2020, 04:02:33 PM
Bitcoin's bullish trend and DeFi hypes made the cryptos to get more attention from the investors that is why the prices increased a lot in the recent days.Price fluctuation is very normal in cryptos so you can't expect the stable value from it and the price are more likely to increase in the near future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
August 12, 2020, 09:56:49 AM

For what is happening in the crypto space atm, i would not say there is a drama; instead i would put it rightly by saying that there has been a good rise in value of altcoins which has led to strong believes that the altcoin dominance against bitcoin has grown large. That aside; it is also important to note that for every bull run, there will be little or huge corrections (price retrace). It is up to you to get it right.
as a rule, as strong the growth, as stronger the fall, and the stronger the fall, the stronger the growth. I think that in the near future we can see the price of bitcoin 14 thousand and then the fall of both bitcoin and altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: