Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀 - page 10. (Read 27316 times)

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
So... where to locate our money now? I sold Elastic and searching for another Altcoin which goes to the moon Wink

<-- 30m coins / 1,5$ / top 100
qwark 30m tokens circulating / 0,2 under ubq blockchain
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
So... where to locate our money now? I sold Elastic and searching for another Altcoin which goes to the moon Wink
when did you sell XEL?
Activity: 28
you defend nothing?   your statement seemed to me like you felt a great need to defend their right to spend money

Your statement seemed to me like you felt a great need to talk shit about ppl you dont know.
If you find his calls bs, then leave this thread. I made a lot of profit with his calls, so i dont see any problems with his predicitons.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Will Not sell xel with a Bit loss.  Heavily invested in xel. I'll hold it and Fight fears Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Going into Monaco. Hope it will continue it's rise Smiley
Activity: 23
you defend nothing?   your statement seemed to me like you felt a great need to defend their right to spend money
Activity: 252
I defend nothing, just state a fact.

But you convicted him, without explanation or burden. It's better if you can show us what you got to prove your statement rather than start arguing with me. I doubt that you got smth to show.
What made you feel like you had to defend their rights
Activity: 252
what has this guy actually predicted?  Nothing really, he is a complete fake.  I am seriously wondering if these sheep people replies are alias accounts or a group effort to bs everyone.  Please people think for yourselves.

Thanks for your concern, but it's their money and they have rights to do anything with it.

His predictions are pretty good so far, as per my observation.
what has this guy actually predicted?  Nothing really, he is a complete fake.  I am seriously wondering if these sheep people replies are alias accounts or a group effort to bs everyone.  Please people think for yourselves.
Activity: 49
I Just felt that lunyr can go more high next days thats why i invest 10% of my portfolio on it.

Just diversify your coins like that less risk.

Got anything new RewFrew? I missed out on your last few picks - bit did pretty well with BAT.

Monaco (MCO)

I Already predict it, now at 150%  85.000 sat.

Its going to go more and more high next minutes hours days.

I step out for a bit and missed it. You're really on a roll!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Watching the VOL and price go up on Bittrex for Monaco amazing and an amazing product
Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
I Just felt that lunyr can go more high next days thats why i invest 10% of my portfolio on it.

Got anything new RewFrew? I missed out on your last few picks - bit did pretty well with BAT.

Monaco (MCO)

I Already predict it, now at 150%  85.000 sat.

Its going to go more and more high next minutes hours days.
Activity: 27
lunyr pumping again as he predicted.
Activity: 49

Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com

Please take everything I say with a grain of salt.  Like I said I am new to this.  I would not want to cause anyone to lose their money.
Activity: 14
Thanks kraissee, I will likely invest in a few days when my other coins recover; about hacks this is just a feeling I had but I did not look specifically into this
JM 
I split between XEL,LUN,STRAT.
Pages:
Jump to: