Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 27316 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Lol, 55 Dollars now.

I Sold all and bought NEO.

What do you mean you sold all?  you dropped your other pics like tenx, qtum, Omisego,  and put it on NEO?
Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
Bitcoin prediction for end 2017: At least 10.000 Dollars.
Chainjoes.com
I'm not telling anyone what to  buy or what strategy to use. You have to look between all my posts and make your own decisions.
Chainjoes.com
Lol, 55 Dollars now.

I Sold all and bought NEO.
Chainjoes.com
NEO prediction: 500$ in 2 to 3 months from now.

Now it is at around: 51 Dollars.
Wow that's a crazy prediction! What makes u say that?

I Check it very hard.  Cheesy
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
NEO prediction: 500$ in 2 to 3 months from now.

Wow that's a crazy prediction! What makes u say that?
Chainjoes.com
NEO prediction: 500$ in 10 Weeks from now.

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
It looks like Bitcoin is on the up move again, everything is falling.

At the moment I have all my cash stuck in XEL...
Sorry for you. I've been there a week ago, but decided to sell all since there were no movement in XEL. Today got a couple of nice trades with NEO instead
Thanks for posting and helping us out. I saw what you said about XEL and I sold earlier today, already fell a few cents since then.
+1!
Activity: 364
Merit: 255

Sorry for you. I've been there a week ago, but decided to sell all since there were no movement in XEL. Today got a couple of nice trades with NEO instead
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Rewfew,
You think that MCO will stagnate; is this because there are only 52BTC on the buy wall for a daily volume of 1020 or are there other reasons?
Thanks
Activity: 20
Merit: 2

Chainjoes.com
Rewfew,  do you still like Monaco?  or should I trade it for Qtum and OmiseGo.  Thank you in advance I'm just a rookie.

Monaco like elastic gonna stay more days in stagnation + more drops. So better sell and invest for those.

And when they really start pumping again , put a % of your portfolio on them, depends on your risk trading.
Activity: 240
Merit: 102
Rewfew,  do you still like Monaco?  or should I trade it for Qtum and OmiseGo.  Thank you in advance I'm just a rookie.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 116
0xe25ce19226C3CE65204570dB8D6c6DB1E9Df74AC
Bitcoin is having a hard time. It is going to dump very badly.  Grin Grin
Chainjoes.com
My investments now are:

Neo

TenX

OmiseGo

Qtum

I bought the dip 5H Before, and the 4 are going high.
Thanks, will probably choose Qtum among those as it is still a good point to enter.
Neo is already at the top Sad

They are always good entry , the 4.

If bitcoin stay stable next hours days, we can see something between 25% to 70% For those 4.
when should we expect a pump?

The pump started after bitcoin goes to 4200$ and stabilise. At that time  i bought them.

And 5H Later i tell you that the 4 coins were always good entry.

From my post to now they already pumped very nice and gonna continue if bitcoin price stay stable without big raise up or down.

If bitcoin stay stable next hours days, we can see something between 25% to 70% For those 4.
Chainjoes.com
What if i stay xel ? Too risky?  Are U Just tired waiting ans will come Back later ?

Yes gonna cameback later when this sellings stops.

In the meantime, the best strategy is to buy 3 to 4  Coins, wait till 50% 100% Then sell your initial investment money and let the free money climb without a pressure.

Wait,,, Your prediction for XEL means to wait til September and not sell because that is weak hands, right? Because I want to follow your advise, but it is very hard if you make long term prediction and suddenly sell for everyone else to suddenly catch it bad. I checked the charts and saw that if people buy at 22k sats when you said September is 100k or more,,, now you sell off suddenly and it is below 18k.

Not making any accusation here, but how can we follow if you change your mind suddenly? I cannot watch this thread every day for a long term buy.

So is XEL still your September value as promised or what?

Trading depends..

I'm not going to use this strategy of buying coins and hold them for years. I like day trading.

If you have no time or you are new at crypto, yes buy it and forget it if you like medium risk investment.

For more lower risk choose 3 to 4 Coins to invest on and forget.

You better read all this thread to start.

Activity: 5
What if i stay xel ? Too risky?  Are U Just tired waiting ans will come Back later ?

In the meantime, the best strategy is to buy 3 to 4  Coins, wait till 50% 100% Then sell your initial investment money and let the free money climb without a pressure.

Wait,,, Your prediction for XEL means to wait til September and not sell because that is weak hands, right? Because I want to follow your advise, but it is very hard if you make long term prediction and suddenly sell for everyone else to suddenly catch it bad. I checked the charts and saw that if people buy at 22k sats when you said September is 100k or more,,, now you sell off suddenly and it is below 18k.

Not making any accusation here, but how can we follow if you change your mind suddenly? I cannot watch this thread every day for a long term buy.

He already mention why he sold his XEL at that time
( He had other coins to invest in while XEL wasn't increasing because of holders selling cheap )

And he actually talked about how it'll increase and when
Why are you making him repeat his posts
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

Activity: 364
Merit: 255
My investments now are:

Neo

TenX

OmiseGo

Qtum

Thanks, will probably choose Qtum among those as it is still a good point to enter.
Neo is already at the top Sad

They are always good entry , the 4.

when should we expect a pump?
Activity: 1
My investments now are:

Neo

TenX

OmiseGo

Qtum

I've made nice profits by trading Neo, TenX and Lunyr in the past days, but too bad that I've missed OmiseGO. But now, when it's going down a bit, I might invest into it.
Pages:
Jump to: