Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🗳 The New Era of Bittrex Big Pumps Starting HERE🗳 🚀🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 27316 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
My investments now are:

Neo

TenX

OmiseGo

Qtum

I bought the dip 5H Before, and the 4 are going high.
Thanks, will probably choose Qtum among those as it is still a good point to enter.
Neo is already at the top Sad

They are always good entry , the 4.

If bitcoin stay stable next hours days, we can see something between 25% to 70% For those 4.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
My investments now are:

Neo

TenX

OmiseGo

Qtum

Thanks, will probably choose Qtum among those as it is still a good point to enter.
Neo is already at the top Sad
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Following. I need a pump ASAP, or I don't eat this month  Undecided

It's a joke, always invest what you can afford to loose  Grin
Chainjoes.com
My investments now are:

Neo

TenX

OmiseGo

Qtum

Chainjoes.com
Waves too, forget it, not qualified for big pumps next weeks.
Chainjoes.com
I try to find other good options while XEL is beeing kept short by big coin holder who are selling their coins for low price.

As far as i see (besides hyped coins like neo/civic), STRAT is in a good position to break out. Consolidation-phase is happening stable, fibonacci-retracement at  61,1%. Price is low to get in.
What do you think guys?

I Already do not recommand stratis.

The pump waves are differents everytime, and for this new wave of pump i already know for 95% the choosen coins by those big whales.

Already have more coins that i can give you here, but i choose to not for now, as already you can choose between all the coins i mentioned previously.

Wanna won more thats why i'm not going to talk about my new coins, but you are going to know them when they gonna make 2000 BTC on trading volume, there wait for a good entry after days. in the same time i gonna confirm them by putting their names, like they are qualified for more pumps next.
Chainjoes.com
Looks like I moved in too late to read all this. Sounds like OP knew what he was talking about. Can I clarify... are these all still considered shittycoins, even Elastic? On one hand I see good stuff being mentioned. And on the other I see the title of this thread and remind myself that hey, wait, am I considering to buy a shittycoin?

P.S. How can we contact you instead of following this thread?

Just good coins for now.

The shitty coins are good to invest when the market crash, like between 22 june And 18 July.

I really dont have much time bro, i already make all that for free, and it already hurt my trading plans and time.

Cause, like here all thoose coins i talk about, you gonna buy em sometimes before me, so less gain for me.
Chainjoes.com
you defend nothing?   your statement seemed to me like you felt a great need to defend their right to spend money

I paid him in BTC to defend me or i'm the same account... Choose Grin
Chainjoes.com
what has this guy actually predicted?  Nothing really, he is a complete fake.  I am seriously wondering if these sheep people replies are alias accounts or a group effort to bs everyone.  Please people think for yourselves.

Kiss.

Just predicted bitcoin all time high week after week, Also a lot of coins i predicted gets pumped hard.

You seem very intelligent, why do i need to do all this?  i already declined the offers from peoples who want to pay for my predictions.

You are very smart man to saw something that no one saw it before. Most of my predictions were wrong  Cheesy + fake accounts to promote this movie. haha
Chainjoes.com
I Just felt that lunyr can go more high next days thats why i invest 10% of my portfolio on it.

Just diversify your coins like that less risk.

Got anything new RewFrew? I missed out on your last few picks - bit did pretty well with BAT.

Invest on coins i talk about. Just buy in consolidation level.

Read the article link i put on page 6 or 7 maybe about when to buy/Sell.
Chainjoes.com
Still hoping XEL can do something.

A series of bad moves detonated all my revenue from last  month Cheesy

So I need some insane, irrational pump to be on the road again.

After big pump, the price go much and much lower next days Weeks before another pump occur.
Chainjoes.com
Hey RewFrew is it safe now to buy xel? It seems that bad whales already left Cheesy

No one knows when the next pump gonna start, but i think not before 2 to 12 Days from now.
Chainjoes.com
Zzzzz, just wanna said, forget ARK NXT or Ardor, they are not going to be pumped hard next 2 months from now.

If i had said bancor, forget it too.

Activity: 177
Still hoping XEL can do something.

A series of bad moves detonated all my revenue from last  month Cheesy

So I need some insane, irrational pump to be on the road again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
Hey RewFrew is it safe now to buy xel? It seems that bad whales already left Cheesy
Activity: 225
If you dont care about first 200 coinmarket cap rank coin, thats a good one Smiley

Sojourn coin "soj"

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_SOJ/

Its gambling and pure speculation, but its not listed on coinmarketcap (it will be soon), low supply, low market cap arround 12 000$ if you calculate it now.

Next rupaya coin maybe ?

It can easyle do X10 (120 000$ cap) X20 (240 000cap)  even X30 (360 000$ cap), not X100 or with much much good things.

Good dev and just listed on novaexchange yesterday.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think I will regret my sell soon  Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue

Oh you will lol  Grin Wink
Have good feelings about this so i'm not selling.
Activity: 147
After Reading a Lot i think its a good Project. If it pumps short Term even better . I would Like to geht my Investment Back
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Nice xel buy Order on bittrex

I think I will regret my sell soon  Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 147
Nice xel buy Order on bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: