Pages:
Author

Topic: The next bull run is coming - page 11. (Read 2795 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 04:28:24 PM
The current market is moving forward and backward so we should not predict the future jump. But all the investors are continuously buying the Bitcoin surely it will going to moon and other altcoins also follow the same way. So we should stay in trading platform automatically bullish market is possible in soon.

why not doin' some prediction? assumptions are also necessary, at least for the near future.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 03:43:23 PM
IMHO unfortunately there will not be any bull run in this year. The market will follow Bitcoin and will continue to fall. Personally I expect start of the market recovery only in the second half of the next year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 06, 2018, 02:40:14 PM
The current market is moving forward and backward so we should not predict the future jump. But all the investors are continuously buying the Bitcoin surely it will going to moon and other altcoins also follow the same way. So we should stay in trading platform automatically bullish market is possible in soon.
The fact is that in 2019 a rather active impact of the securities market and industry, which are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, is planned. Perhaps the next year will give a new impetus to the growth of prices for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2018, 12:19:40 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
I think that is sure to happen, the next bull market will definitely come bigger than what we had last year. Even though I don't really know when the market gets better and my prediction will be visible later this year, let's be patient and wait for the bullish market. My suggestion is the right time to continue buying the red coin and save it, because most of the top coins are very very cheap,
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
October 06, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
Bull run will surely come within this year. It may not be as bullish like the market lasts year, but it will definitely rise. The movement of the market is still the same on this month and the previous months, I think it will soon change before the year ends.
Yeah, being optimistic, I believe the market will gain some momentum in the arriving months and the bull run will definitely hit the market before the year's end. However, quite from the start, this year was not so good for crypto but still, I believe the bull run would surely be boosting up the prices...
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?

we've already witnessed a huge sell-off. there is no place (conditions) for another one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 06, 2018, 11:04:31 AM
Bull run will surely come within this year. It may not be as bullish like the market lasts year, but it will definitely rise. The movement of the market is still the same on this month and the previous months, I think it will soon change before the year ends.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
Hello guys;

I think that another bull run is coming, bitcoin will moon then altcoins will moon after, even if SEC rejects or delays ETF this September 30th. But I expect a big sell-off before that, which will conduct the total market cap to reach its ATL this year Under 200 billion USD.

What do you think guys?
I think that is normal. Although somewhat depressed but life is so. The ups and downs always happen and we need to work to fix that. My sincere advice, trust Crypto, in a few years it will not disappoint you.
take every moment on this crypto, when the market goes down we can buy much coins
then after the market goes up we can sell it. that's the whales work
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
October 06, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
Hello guys;

What do you think guys?
I think that is normal. Although somewhat depressed but life is so. The ups and downs always happen and we need to work to fix that. My sincere advice, trust Crypto, in a few years it will not disappoint you.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
October 06, 2018, 09:15:13 AM
I think in this year, nothing will change very fast. Hope I'm wrong and bull run in the coming months. very much optimists here..
Nothing has changed for now.

But if you will analyze and take time to see the gains at this moment, bitcoin looks promising at $6,600 or this is just another sequence of green charts and by tomorrow we'll see the market on red again. No one knows when the exact bull run will come but just remain optimistic because that's a good attitude here and you'll survive if there will be more crashes.
In my own analysis and to the altcoins as well we might see a small run by November and December this year maybe a 8-10k most probably which i was looking forward and for the altcoins a good run that can fully set its recovery up to their half loss Percentage from its ath,
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 06, 2018, 01:55:59 AM
I think in this year, nothing will change very fast. Hope I'm wrong and bull run in the coming months. very much optimists here..
Nothing has changed for now.

But if you will analyze and take time to see the gains at this moment, bitcoin looks promising at $6,600 or this is just another sequence of green charts and by tomorrow we'll see the market on red again. No one knows when the exact bull run will come but just remain optimistic because that's a good attitude here and you'll survive if there will be more crashes.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
October 06, 2018, 01:27:59 AM
I think the next bullrun will happen in mid or late 2019. At least a bullrun compared to one from 2017.

It might happen in the next year but many of us still predicting that the bull run will happen at the end of this year. I don't know which one that will happen later but I will be ready for that bull run, and I only want to sell my coin at the higher price. I am sure that soon, the market will recover all of the prices so we can get a big profit again like before.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
October 05, 2018, 12:45:29 PM
If i look forward to history altcoin. For last year altcoin has strong bull, but if i compare with year i thing the impact not big as the last year impacts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
October 05, 2018, 09:46:38 AM
I believe so that another bull run is being cooked and we may witness it within the next few months. Even if it doesn't happen this year, it will not forever be downfall in the market. It will always be ups and downs, peaks and troughs. It will all just come down with your decisions and strategy on how to profit.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 09:16:26 AM
I think the next bullrun will happen in mid or late 2019. At least a bullrun compared to one from 2017.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
i also believe that bull run will start in the near future, maybe in Q4 this year.
many signs appear such as Bakkt, we have to be patient waiting it
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

I agree with you I think this year and next year we will only see side movements  very stable market which is a very positive thing and then we will see a massive bull run by end of 2020
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
October 05, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
October 05, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
People thought that the next bull run had started April 2018 but as we saw, it was nothing else than a false flag. We will get another bull run but I still think it's not gonna happen in too near future. It will take place but we have to wait a bit more, I think 2020 sounds good.

Just my two cents.
Pages:
Jump to: