Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread - page 14. (Read 20277 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 28, 2014, 07:08:49 AM
At this time I can not answer that question as the company is all hands on deck to repel the attack and get our payment system back online to get customers paid.
when payment to customer will be pay?
Please watch the website for details as everything as you can imagine is frantic in the office
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 28, 2014, 07:06:58 AM
At this time I can not answer that question as the company is all hands on deck to repel the attack and get our payment system back online to get customers paid.
when payment to customer will be pay?
December 28, 2014, 07:05:58 AM
how will you rescue the PFC ...ROI is 5 days now.. what when i buy 10BTC / PFC are you able to afford that   ?

Hashprofit is the fastest growing cloudminer in the world,even after this attack we have a new customer every minute today,everyone is realising this is just an attempt by its competitors to disrupt it as they cant compete with it
December 28, 2014, 07:00:28 AM
how will you rescue the PFC ...ROI is 5 days now.. what when i buy 10BTC / PFC are you able to afford that   ?

Rescuing the PFC will take care of itself once the overhang goes it will trade as normal,take this as a great buying oppurtunity.Remember if you cash out you only get the same price so it balances out in the long run
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 28, 2014, 06:58:36 AM
I hope HP does not scam, and still be able to rise.

As Luzifer is pointing out the PFC/KHs ratio is completely mad, there is no way HP can afford that. Even if they manage to sort out these 2 days of payments I don't see how they can survive any longer than that..

I hope I'm wrong though, time will tell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
December 28, 2014, 06:46:34 AM
I hope HP does not scam, and still be able to rise.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 28, 2014, 06:44:07 AM
how will you rescue the PFC ...ROI is 5 days now.. what when i buy 10BTC / PFC are you able to afford that   ?
December 28, 2014, 05:18:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
December 28, 2014, 05:15:59 AM
As I said the company was under one of the biggest DDoS and hacking attacks against a cloudminer in history by our competitors as reported in most crypto news blogs.The hackers targeted accounts with no 2FA and weak passwords and stole from them and then flooded the exchanges with the profit coin to try and break the currency.In co-ordination with trolls on here they tried to cause mass panic getting people to sell there hash for PFC and make matters worse on exchanges.They also created a mass attack on the company payment system again causing us to shut down payments till it is safe for us to proceed. This attack was a pre emptive strike by our US competitors.Our email system was flooded by spam making it difficult to answer honest questions.Please be patient we are working around the clock first to secure the company infastructure and then get everyone paid.We hope very shortly to be back to normal and our lawyers may ask the forum owners for certain accounts ISP as they are/were part of a mass troll attack in conjunction with the security attack.Thank you for your patience.

thanks for the reply.
good luck with all your fun Smiley

i'm curious as to the pricing of khs/pfc
it has changed at least once since i've been paying attention - will it be changing again in relection of current prices ??
December 28, 2014, 04:56:37 AM
As I said the company was under one of the biggest DDoS and hacking attacks against a cloudminer in history by our competitors as reported in most crypto news blogs.The hackers targeted accounts with no 2FA and weak passwords and stole from them and then flooded the exchanges with the profit coin to try and break the currency.In co-ordination with trolls on here they tried to cause mass panic getting people to sell there hash for PFC and make matters worse on exchanges.They also created a mass attack on the company payment system again causing us to shut down payments till it is safe for us to proceed. This attack was a pre emptive strike by our US competitors.Our email system was flooded by spam making it difficult to answer honest questions.Please be patient we are working around the clock first to secure the company infastructure and then get everyone paid.We hope very shortly to be back to normal and our lawyers may ask the forum owners for certain accounts ISP as they are/were part of a mass troll attack in conjunction with the security attack.Thank you for your patience.
legendary
December 28, 2014, 04:14:16 AM

well. it's past the time of previous auto withdrawls and my account has not paid out.

i would like to know what's happening.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 27, 2014, 10:22:23 PM
Stop talking about this shit cloud

Staff allready go holiday to HAWAII

HASHPROFIT closed aKa Scam aKa collapse aKa etc etc etc

no need waiting payment
legendary
December 27, 2014, 09:44:39 PM
also
i do find it hard to believe that hackers would create a 66btc sell wall on allcrypt.
legendary
December 27, 2014, 09:42:20 PM

from past payments (not including yesterdays missing one) suggest next automated one due in 4-6 hrs

but who knows. if their system is truly flooded, then what will happen with the last and future payments ??
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 27, 2014, 09:38:54 PM
cool thanks Smiley

on a lighter note. my account has been credited with another day of mining.

It is just a number still no payment right?
legendary
December 27, 2014, 09:37:56 PM
cool thanks Smiley

on a lighter note. my account has been credited with another day of mining.
December 27, 2014, 09:35:11 PM

but your statement of hackers selling hashrate. why did you bring it up ?
i havent seen it anywhere else but from you. where did you get it from ?

https://hashprofit.com/en/news/vnimanie-na-servis-hp-vedetsya-khorosho-skoordinir/ also coinmaster repeating same story over and over again Smiley
legendary
December 27, 2014, 09:34:22 PM
... all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

where did you get this info from ??

I am working for a payment processing company, and we are monitoring suspicious activities all day long. So you say somebody hacked the system and just liquidize enough hash rate to drop market value 80% right Smiley use your brain at least one time in your entire life and if you have any proof showing otherwise, I would be really happy to hear it.

By the way, still sell hash rate function active so if there is a hacker, he still have chance to sell more right Smiley so good for him/her (no gender discrimination)

but your statement of hackers selling hashrate. why did you bring it up ?
i havent seen it anywhere else but from you. where did you get it from ?
December 27, 2014, 09:29:38 PM
... all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

I am working for a payment processing company, and we are monitoring suspicious activities all day long. So you say somebody hacked the system and just liquidize enough hash rate to drop market value 80% right Smiley use your brain at least one time in your entire life and if you have any proof showing otherwise, I would be really happy to hear it.

By the way, still sell hash rate function active so if there is a hacker, still have chance to sell more right Smiley so good for him/her (no gender discrimination)
Activity: 182
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
December 27, 2014, 09:27:34 PM

I think nowhere, but It seems logical.
If I wanted to run with money I´d also blame DDOS, hackers, competitors, etc. Everybody except myself.
Pages:
Jump to: