Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread - page 15. (Read 20277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
December 27, 2014, 09:22:00 PM
... all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

where did you get this info from ??
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2014, 08:57:24 PM
why not just show us proof that you were ddos attacked ? Smiley just show us some proof you were attacked. it is so simple...
otherwise will go to court and call interpool dont worry.

Ah another noob troll account. Just show us the coin payments due us that will do fine thanks.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 27, 2014, 08:48:42 PM
why not just show us proof that you were ddos attacked ? Smiley just show us some proof you were attacked. it is so simple...
otherwise will go to court and call interpool dont worry.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 27, 2014, 07:36:22 PM

Could be. If someone is buying PFC to buy hash then they could just cancel those sales and refund the PFC; that makes the most sense at this point. Who knows. What is true is that cloud mining is taking a fucking beating in December. Back to basement mining.

While their coin value dropping like a blade, those ppls increase their coin to kh exchange rates. So we know, who is responsible from that mess. But I also don't like that Xmas present either. But puppet was right, we should listen him Smiley
December 27, 2014, 07:33:48 PM

Yeah they need to stop allowing hash buying by PFC at this point.

You know who is selling those coins right? They are selling their own stock that's all Smiley the hash rate showing on the site do not drop in last 3 days so the whole hacker thing is just a lie. They will sell all of their coins and get as much as they can from market and run away. I am not able to find any other plan to explain what is happening right now

Could be. If someone is buying PFC to buy hash then they could just cancel those sales and refund the PFC; that makes the most sense at this point. Who knows. What is true is that cloud mining is taking a fucking beating in December. Back to basement mining.
Activity: 1
December 27, 2014, 07:33:42 PM
500 Internal Server Error

hmm, down again
December 27, 2014, 07:28:29 PM

You know who is selling those coins right? They are selling their own stock that's all Smiley the whole hacker thing is just a lie. They will sell all of their coins and get as much as they can from market and run away. I am not able to find any other plan to explain what is happening right now
December 27, 2014, 07:15:44 PM

For all we know that might not even be real balance, might just be numbers on a screen.. Smiley But I hope not.

The ROI right now dropped below 9 days so even if they wanna resume that ponzi, it is not even possible mathematically Smiley This guy keep repeating same thing because they wanna get every drop at least that what I was thinking, I am not the owner of the company, I am just a victim so do not know their plans but all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

Activity: 27
December 27, 2014, 07:15:20 PM

For all we know that might not even be real balance, might just be numbers on a screen.. Smiley But I hope not.

The ROI right now dropped below 9 days so even if they wanna resume that ponzi, it is not even possible mathematically Smiley This guy keep repeating same thing because they wanna get every drop at least that what I was thinking, I am not the owner of the company, I am just a victim so do not know their plans but all those users getting hacked and %15 hashrate selling by hackers is just a lie

Yeah, I feel like it's over. Going to be an interesting couple of days. Would be nice with some more constructive feedback than "OUR COMPETITORS MAY TRY TO DROWNS US BUT WE WILL GET THROUGH" from HP.
December 27, 2014, 07:07:12 PM

December 27, 2014, 07:05:50 PM
OUR COMPETITORS MAY TRY TO DROWNS US BUT WE WILL GET THROUGH

I still have a balance, why are you not paying out on it?

December 27, 2014, 06:55:06 PM

I still have a balance, why are you not paying out on it?
December 27, 2014, 06:27:57 PM

Why are u insisting on that, just say it was good to take your BTC but we should close now. The only thing makes me think why did you close now, your popularity was increasing like a rocket you are not even deserve to be a ponzi Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 27, 2014, 06:14:38 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 27, 2014, 03:59:52 PM
R.I.P Hashprofit
December 27, 2014, 02:30:10 PM
Yeah this sucks right now. I'm going to start getting some S5s at this point to hedge my cloud mining.
December 27, 2014, 02:28:21 PM
Site up again they are targetting payment system and individual accounts make sure yours is safe

First close your site's sell function you are talking nonsense please stop talking bullshit. Then make 2FA authentication must for everybody, all the thing you say looks like a lie.But I am not understanding why this shit bankrupt today, its customer numbers increasing exponentially and your alexa ratings as well.

By the way just give me a single name from your company, maybe your Ceo's name
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 27, 2014, 02:14:17 PM
Site up again they are targetting payment system and individual accounts make sure yours is safe
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
December 27, 2014, 12:20:57 PM
SITE BACK UP THEY CANT KEEP US DOWN

You're back down again... Try using cloudflare to help against the DDOS, it works very well when you're getting attacked.  You can shut off access from an entire country as well, like um Slovenia.  Good luck, hang in there...
December 27, 2014, 12:01:24 PM
Still 502 Bad Gateway
Bad day for hashprofit

Also like that for me.   Undecided

Think it's the third time today, repeated DDoS attacks it seems.
Pages:
Jump to: