Pages:
Author

Topic: The Official Hashprofit Cloud Mining Thread - page 2. (Read 20275 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
December 30, 2014, 03:33:12 PM
No-one has any proof whether they are a scam or not.  Right now it is all assumptions based on nothing.

Some things don't look good, but others don't make sense either.

One thing I do know for sure is that my account definitely wasn't hacked prior to the site going down.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2014, 03:32:47 PM
According to PFC announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpfc-profitcoin-1st-coin-backed-by-hashrate-x13-20-premine-860525 ,
total number of coins=10.000.000
Premine=20% (would make 2.000.000)
so 600.000 would be a less than 1/3 of premining and Coinmaster's calculation seems to be right. Didn't look at the fresh exchange volumes though.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/profitcoin/

Current total supply 2,100,542

2 million of that is the dev's premine

How was there 600,000 coins in active sell orders on 2 exchanges? answer: dev was dumping coins
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 30, 2014, 03:31:19 PM
According to PFC announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpfc-profitcoin-1st-coin-backed-by-hashrate-x13-20-premine-860525 ,
total number of coins=10.000.000
Premine=20% (would make 2.000.000)
so 600.000 would be a less than 1/3 of premining and Coinmaster's calculation seems to be right. Didn't look at the fresh exchange volumes though.
Activity: 868
December 30, 2014, 03:31:07 PM
One of the problems is in an attack one of the first things hit is your email spammed,this could have been a way to seperate the junk from the real,no hacker is going to flood you at 3 bucks a time.I know things look as if there gone but then there is lots of points I cant figure out like why are they still mining,why all the changing of IPs on the day they say the attack happened, why was my account hacked at virtually the same time,why were people wanting to bet with me on here that they would fold less than hour before the attack

Where is your proof they are still mining? Why not provide that info?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
December 30, 2014, 03:29:35 PM
One of the problems is in an attack one of the first things hit is your email spammed,this could have been a way to seperate the junk from the real,no hacker is going to flood you at 3 bucks a time.I know things look as if there gone but then there is lots of points I cant figure out like why are they still mining,why all the changing of IPs on the day they say the attack happened, why was my account hacked at virtually the same time,why were people wanting to bet with me on here that they would fold less than hour before the attack
Activity: 3
December 30, 2014, 03:22:01 PM
Hello,
they are scam, me too i don't want to accept, but i must do it, its the reality  Cry they don't have any office in Cyprus, they put a number on the top of their site, i can be in France and having a number in Germany or Tokyo or where i want, just by the VOIP operators. and they didn't even send any mail... fcuk them
December 30, 2014, 03:09:25 PM
Guys,

Let's not fight about this, we're all on the same side. Indeed there is a small possibility that HP is no scam after all. But there are so many signs that it is a scam indeed. If it was my company, I would constantly try to prove that we're not scamming our customers. I would communicate to them and not let them come to me and letting them pay to reach me for example.
December 30, 2014, 03:08:15 PM
25% if it was a scam why only 25 and not 100%

Because the price has literally hemorrhaged out of its out asshole from 0.003 to 0.0001 , 95% loss in value from being dumped by someone in under 2 days......they had sold a shit tonne of coins already

If it wasn't a scam, who owned that 25% and don't say hackers, they would of needed to have hacked over 7.5 million kh/s out of accounts and sold for profitcoin, and since you can only sell 15% , that means the accounts these hackers hacked owned over 52 million kh/s .

The numbers don't add up. For their statements to be true they have to ignore all logic and reason , which doesn't follow reality
December 30, 2014, 03:03:04 PM
25% if it was a scam why only 25 and not 100%
December 30, 2014, 02:55:34 PM
There are bad news, seems like those guys closed their Russian office here is message from one of Russian fellows

Unfortunately these **** guys closed their office in st.petersburg and picked up all equipment on Dec., 23.
All phone numbers are turned off. Only start page on the website.
there is a group "investors against HP" in social network vk.com :
https://vk.com/id277415332
and here https://vk.com/club83786347

you could use Coogle Chrome to translate

Brgds,

Thanks for that information. What is coinmaster saying about that?
 Well i will only answer what I know HP had no offices in st petersburg as btc is illegal in Russia the company is registered in Cyprus and the office was there,I tried to phone but got the same message thats on website on a recorded message.The only good thing I can bring to your attention is.

!.The coins being sold and bought on the exchanges are being bought and sold by the same people in an attempt to manipulate the price.
2.only a fraction of the premine is being sold leading me to believe HP in saying accounts were compromised and hash converted to pfc
3.It appears HP is still mining according to there pool
4.On the day of the alleged attack there IP address changed 3 times,Twice in an hour then once to put the new page up that would coincide with a DdoS attack
5. If accounts were comprised a complete audit would be necessary
6.The company was the fastest growing cloudminer in the world and I see no reason for it to be a scam.
People on forums will shout scam its gone etc but in all honesty they know nothing they just are either idiots or part of the possible hack and attack
I will make all efforts to find out as much as possible and report back here as soon as possible

Yesterday there was over 600,000 coins in active sell orders on c-cex and allcrypt, this wasn't the same 100k of coins being traded, it was active sell orders, all individual coins put up for sale , all at the same time. Fractional? over 25% of total coin count is only franctional?

stop talking so much shit
December 30, 2014, 02:50:43 PM
There are bad news, seems like those guys closed their Russian office here is message from one of Russian fellows

Unfortunately these **** guys closed their office in st.petersburg and picked up all equipment on Dec., 23.
All phone numbers are turned off. Only start page on the website.
there is a group "investors against HP" in social network vk.com :
https://vk.com/id277415332
and here https://vk.com/club83786347

you could use Coogle Chrome to translate

Brgds,

Thanks for that information. What is coinmaster saying about that?
 Well i will only answer what I know HP had no offices in st petersburg as btc is illegal in Russia the company is registered in Cyprus and the office was there,I tried to phone but got the same message thats on website on a recorded message.The only good thing I can bring to your attention is.

!.The coins being sold and bought on the exchanges are being bought and sold by the same people in an attempt to manipulate the price.
2.only a fraction of the premine is being sold leading me to believe HP in saying accounts were compromised and hash converted to pfc
3.It appears HP is still mining according to there pool
4.On the day of the alleged attack there IP address changed 3 times,Twice in an hour then once to put the new page up that would coincide with a DdoS attack
5. If accounts were comprised a complete audit would be necessary
6.The company was the fastest growing cloudminer in the world and I see no reason for it to be a scam.
People on forums will shout scam its gone etc but in all honesty they know nothing they just are either idiots or part of the possible hack and attack
I will make all efforts to find out as much as possible and report back here as soon as possible

I read Russian and there is no website or blog in russian that says anything fact about HP and a proven scam
Activity: 36
December 30, 2014, 02:41:49 PM
they dont saying nothing..

they text was something like that if i asked sometinhg about HP:

"we dont tell nothing about hashprofit.com -- everyone wana that informatsion"

This organizations is really strange..

Smile Expo is unable to verify the authenticity of
allegations of improper actions / inactions of HASH PROFIT concerning
HASH PROFIT's clients.
Thus, in accordance with:
- Federal Law No 98-FZ dated 29.07.2004 On Commercial Secrets
- Federal Law No 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 On Personal Data
Smile Expo is not entitled to distribute the confidential information
about the former counterparty.

2014-12-30 14:04 GMT+02:00, Bitcoin Conference Saint Petersburg
<[email protected]>:
> Submitted on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 14:04
> Submitted by anonymous user:
> Submitted values are:

I guess anyone who asks about hashprofit will get the exact same reply....

Smile Expo is unable to verify their webpage being closed down and begging for money instead of offering needed support?
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
December 30, 2014, 02:06:18 PM
fcuking ba***rd, i lost 0.05BTC , it's few comparing to you guys but it still worth for something right?  Cry

I wish i had only investet such a small amount... Sad
December 30, 2014, 01:53:51 PM
fcuking ba***rd, i lost 0.05BTC , it's few comparing to you guys but it's worth for something right?  Cry

Not really.
Activity: 2
December 30, 2014, 01:53:12 PM
fcuking ba***rd, i lost 0.05BTC , it's few comparing to you guys but it still worth for something right?  Cry
December 30, 2014, 01:48:09 PM
they dont saying nothing..

they text was something like that if i asked sometinhg about HP:

"we dont tell nothing about hashprofit.com -- everyone wana that informatsion"

This organizations is really strange..

Smile Expo LLC interacted with HASH PROFIT Company only within the
framework of a conference organized by Smile Expo on 04.12.2014.
The mentioned interaction was expressed by the fact that HASH PROFIT
addressed by means of feedback via the website of our organization and
agreed with the representative of Smile Expo on the provision of
advertising services by Smile Expo to HASH PROFIT.
The status of "Gold sponsor of the conference" was assigned to HASH
PROFIT due to the fact of provision of advertising services to HASH
PROFIT.
During the conference, HASH PROFIT was not caught in violation of
Russian legislation on advertising or on any other sphere. Therefore,
Smile Expo fulfilled its commitments of the advertiser and on
04/12/2014, the interaction with HASH PROFIT was finished.
Smile Expo was not involved in HASH PROFIT's activity.
Smile Expo is engaged in exhibition and conference activity on
thematic platforms organized by Smile Expo; people have the
opportunity to meet, discuss specialized topics, receive new
information, find partners, and find interesting offers from market
participants in the field being the theme of an event.
However, each visitor of the event organized by Smile Expo, by
entering into any relationships with companies participating in the
event shall act with reasonable diligence and think independently on
the observance of its interests.
Smile Expo has never declared and guaranteed its visitors that it
conducts checks of reliability of operation of the companies being
provided with advertising services on the market regarding its
clients.
In the case of incorrect actions of HASH PROFIT in relation to its
clients, the latter must act in accordance with the current
legislation of the Russian Federation.
In this case, Smile Expo has no authority and capacity to understand
the issues of the relationship between HASH PROFIT and its clients /
partners.
In addition, Smile Expo is unable to verify the authenticity of
allegations of improper actions / inactions of HASH PROFIT concerning
HASH PROFIT's clients.
Thus, in accordance with:
- Federal Law No 98-FZ dated 29.07.2004 On Commercial Secrets
- Federal Law No 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 On Personal Data
Smile Expo is not entitled to distribute the confidential information
about the former counterparty.

2014-12-30 14:04 GMT+02:00, Bitcoin Conference Saint Petersburg
<[email protected]>:
> Submitted on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 - 14:04
> Submitted by anonymous user:
> Submitted values are:

I guess anyone who asks about hashprofit will get the exact same reply....
Activity: 174
Being Human
December 30, 2014, 12:07:09 PM
at www.c-cex.com some guys kidding in trollbox to change his chat name... Grin

Lol yeah send them email with some BTC in it
LOL what the F***... really this is **ing bastard
Activity: 8
December 30, 2014, 12:00:33 PM
probably their intentions were honest , but the launch of the PFC was not done properly . They have bet everything on the PFC rise in a short time . They gambled and lost .

In which case their assets would be their client base, interested in redeeming their investment, a cheap coin of 0 value, can only rise, and maybe some mining equipment plus tech knowhow and good intentions. Maybe they could find an investor to take over their large custormer base and make some profit medium term.

....the best thing possible under these conditions
December 30, 2014, 11:58:49 AM

Lol yeah send them email with some BTC in it
Activity: 174
Being Human
December 30, 2014, 11:52:26 AM
Pages: