Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL! - page 10. (Read 10587 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Probably if you did your own research you will choose PIVX,ARDOR,and WAVES.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
same with xrb it looks good but really already a big thing so no shock there if it gets way into the top 10
legendary
i see KMD is in the list, good coin imo. What about NEO? It is on place 12 at the moment in coinmarketcap. Many people say 2018 will be the NEO year...any opinions on that?  Huh

I think we can safely say neo can already be classed as a big thing. We are looking for those really that will become the next big thing ..

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
i see KMD is in the list, good coin imo. What about NEO? It is on place 12 at the moment in coinmarketcap. Many people say 2018 will be the NEO year...any opinions on that?  Huh
legendary
247 not bad but long way to go
legendary
dont forget to submit them as the format in the op since they need to meet all 4 criteria
Activity: 98
@Viberate is on its way to the all time high.
Get some VIB's before it is too late. you can earn some for free too.

Register her:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read how to participate  and earn VIBE's:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

Current price:
Viberate (VIB)
$0,632638 USD (19.51%)
0.00004355 BTC (24.56%)
0.00064333 ETH (6.69%)
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 13
CAPP!

Real project, paying customers, groundbreaking tech, superb advisor team, VC backed and listed in both top 10 VR/AR companies worldwide on Crunchbase today!

Alibaba partnership launch confirmed for January  and will be presenting their technology at the biggest retail conference in the world to Amazon, Google and others - NUFF SAID  Cool

If now only Cryptopia activates my bloody account I can take my seat in the rocket  Angry Angry Angry

Good luck with your investments!
legendary
Thx for putting your questions here, but I wonder why people didn't choose the real projects before, instead, the price of the real projects down and down.just because people didn't realize the value of these good projects like byteball ,bitbay ,etc.or there are some dumpers who want more and cheaper coins so they dump the good coin again and again?

In a sea of over priced under developed shit it is hard to sometimes spot the REAL projects with REAL proven dev teams.
Activity: 345
Thx for putting your questions here, but I wonder why people didn't choose the real projects before, instead, the price of the real projects down and down.just because people didn't realize the value of these good projects like byteball ,bitbay ,etc.or there are some dumpers who want more and cheaper coins so they dump the good coin again and again?
legendary
XTRABYTES for me.
I beleive this project can overshadow Ethereum. Driven by community its already a top-100 in CMC.
The idea of blockchain 3.0 with proof-of-signature and super secure data storage is great.
If devs somehow lower transaction fees (which they will do), then XBY will explode. Mark my words.

looks good can you propose as the format in the op for full evaluation?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I see voters but no explanation of how and why you voted. This is of key interest to me and Im sure many others as to why we choose one project over another.

They just add here without explaination becuase they dont know why. Just add depending on his mind but no reason.
In my opinion, i dont add any project but o know waves is good one so i vote for it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Oyster Protocol and TROn are the next big thing when it comes to altcoins. The developer of oyster protocol is very active and you can check the whitepaper of it. You can also check Tron's development and road map
Activity: 200
STEM - football token exchange market!
XTRABYTES for me.
I beleive this project can overshadow Ethereum. Driven by community its already a top-100 in CMC.
The idea of blockchain 3.0 with proof-of-signature and super secure data storage is great.
If devs somehow lower transaction fees (which they will do), then XBY will explode. Mark my words.
legendary
real projects going up nicely again today it seems
legendary
Activity: 42
BitcoinQuality looks very interesting and with enough good features!
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
I am hoding PIVX and WAVES because i know that they are capable of being the next big thing.

In your opinion how high waves price can grow? It is still profitable to invest? Which price is satisfaction for you? I want invest in waves but now when its price is high i do not know how long will be growing
Pages:
Jump to: