Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL! - page 7. (Read 10587 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Ethereum Is the next big Altcoin.  Ethereum has surpassed many Altcoin in network stability and use.  And there is planned development that is been carried out in Ethereum.
ETH is already a big thing. Some of its early investors are now billionaires.

But the biggest problem is that ETH has serious scaling issues. At some point it will make Bitcoin look like visa.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Ethereum Is the next big Altcoin.  Ethereum has surpassed many Altcoin in network stability and use.  And there is planned development that is been carried out in Ethereum.
Activity: 2
CPX is really promising. Waiting for the exchanges now.
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
The only one I voted for on that list was ByteBall since it's actually something different instead of just another "me too" coin.  I'd like to have seen Nano (formerly known as RaiBlocks) on that list.  I see it as what BTC originally aimed to be—a truly usable cryptocurrency.

Without a doubt one of the most inventive and different. There are some others on that list that are good too. Although you could argue perhaps anything any other blockchain based coin can do perhaps btc can be made to do. So they would be me too coins.

Most of that list are way above and beyond other projects on this board.

I didn't mean to imply that the other coins on that list aren't good; I'm actually holding some of them. but even though they seem like good bets, they didn't "wow" me like ByteBalls since it was the first DAG implementation I'd seen instead of being yet another—however fundamentally sound—iteration of Satoshi's original Bitcoin.  It's the reason why I decided to look more into RaiBlocks when I came across it, which I probably wouldn't have normally done because of it's name.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
The only one I voted for on that list was ByteBall since it's actually something different instead of just another "me too" coin.  I'd like to have seen Nano (formerly known as RaiBlocks) on that list.  I see it as what BTC originally aimed to be—a truly usable cryptocurrency.

Without a doubt one of the most inventive and different. There are some others on that list that are good too. Although you could argue perhaps anything any other blockchain based coin can do perhaps btc can be made to do. So they would be me too coins.

Most of that list are way above and beyond other projects on this board.
legendary
Ethereum Is the next big Altcoin.  Ethereum has surpassed many Altcoin in network stability and use.  And there is planned development that is been carried out in Ethereum.  Another thing is ethereum has a leader that is constantly steering it to adoption and development.

Ethereum is certainly already in the top 10 so is already a big thing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
The project I am banking on long term is not on the list, Mobilego, though the project has underperformed greatly thanks to the team not working onlisting on strong exchanges but still feel this project is greatly undervalued IMO
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Ethereum Is the next big Altcoin.  Ethereum has surpassed many Altcoin in network stability and use.  And there is planned development that is been carried out in Ethereum.  Another thing is ethereum has a leader that is constantly steering it to adoption and development.
legendary

Soon the available value will start to find it's way to the projects with the best PROVEN development teams

Added two more devs to BitBay team today. Both with crypto experience Smiley
It's good the team is always expanding.
legendary
I voted for Waves i am holding waves from past 9 months now its growing its having more potential compare to ethereum but waves platform not used widely and also most of the waves ICo were failed some are only successful . Hope soon waves will take attention of more ICo . Dex is one of the best features inside waves platform.

Not a bad choice how to you rate it against for example komodo? both are good for sure but did you vote for any other platforms/projects?
Activity: 126
I voted for Waves i am holding waves from past 9 months now its growing its having more potential compare to ethereum but waves platform not used widely and also most of the waves ICo were failed some are only successful . Hope soon waves will take attention of more ICo . Dex is one of the best features inside waves platform.
Activity: 661
Merit: 504

Soon the available value will start to find it's way to the projects with the best PROVEN development teams

Added two more devs to BitBay team today. Both with crypto experience Smiley
legendary
hordes of new projects every hour popping up the dilution can only go on for so long.

Don't be fooled by the dreams and talk marketeers who couldnt get start up seed money from anywhere else except crypto fomo central
Activity: 98
I dont know about other promotional activities but I am really satisfired with @Viberate
Here is my reward from @Viberate for 2 months of participating in their promotional activities.

ACCOUNT BALANCE

4790.12848744 VIB

It is also very simple to participate. All you have to do is register on their site. Activate your social media accounts (confirm). And start promoting them. You can also earn VIB's by filing database with artists, venues, events and much more.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read more about participating here:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Current VIBe price:
$0,613469 USD (-7.97%)
0.00004139 BTC (-7.43%)
0.00045835 ETH (-17.37%)

Don't post in this thread again else I will request to have your account banned for spamming.

Agree!
but now that he has been posting here, we might as well us that as an example to educate people that are new to crypto.

If a project resorts to spamming, that's a clear sign to stay away. Mostly it is an indicator that the project is smoke and mirrors. It has nothing substansial to market. The veterans tend to stay clear, and the spammers know that. They target the noobs. And you really don't want to invest in a project where the majority of investors are noobs. There is two main reasons for this:

1. The veterans are the ones with money because they already have made big profits. Where a noob often brings less than 1 btc to the table (and certainly less than 5 btc) a veteran might bring hundreds of btc. In other words just one veteran can often move price more than a thousand noobs.
2. When price goes down, noobs tend to panic and increase the downward spiral. The veteran buys the dip instead and thus helps stabilize.

Also be aware that many have shilling/spamming as their job. They may have a lot of accounts on bitcointalk and switch between them to give an appearance that many are interested in a project. After a while you will learn to recognice them.

So do yourself a favour and stay away from any project grever or any other spammer promotes. It will save you a lot of money

You are 100% right (my post was out of topic) except that this ALT (@Viberate) is not a scam. And all writen above is 100% true. Maybe you should do a research before you judge!
However shares I get for promoting are geting smaller (more people joined) but I still get some every day.
Today:

Dear **ega!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 37.4866 VIB

Growth
- 4.1366 VIB was awarded for all new users, who registered through your email invites or referral link shares in the past 24 hours.
Promotion
- 33.3500 VIB was awarded for your promotional activities on Facebook, Twitter and Bitcointalk forum in the past 24 hours.

Find more info about our rewarding program here: link. If you have any additional questions or feedbacks, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.

Best regards,
Viberate

No hard feelings but I had to wrote this. Wish you all best
legendary
265 and climbing but very slowly.

legendary
So many new threads asking which coins to go into

these are the coins unless we have any other suggestions of others that can be added to the poll given the criteria for finding real  projects as set out in the OP.

And yet you can bring horses to fresh water but they prefer to wander off and drink toxic devils ass juice from else where.

legendary
more votes required and explanations of why....
Activity: 3
Has anyone checked Lomostar. I think something big is cooking with this one. They have working app (still a little bit buggy but updated yesterday and it became much faster and better) with frequent airdrops of coins (check it on Google play or Apple store). Supply is around 300 millions with price per coin $ 0,22. If you can not trade it on Bittrex try their own exchange Xstar https://xstar.io/index. It will airdrop MassGrid (MGD) coins next week.

Regarding ICOs that could turn out big check Origin trail https://origintrail.io/. It is Awarded by Walmart Food Safety Collaboration Center and its mission is to become the first purpose-built protocol for supply chains based on blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: