Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL! - page 6. (Read 10587 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
XTRABYTES for me.
I beleive this project can overshadow Ethereum. Driven by community its already a top-100 in CMC.
The idea of blockchain 3.0 with proof-of-signature and super secure data storage is great.
If devs somehow lower transaction fees (which they will do), then XBY will explode. Mark my words.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I will better vote here for Komodo and Waves and add to this list Cardano. Here is the video about the sleeping giants that  can go to the Moon this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNwfWSLTaQ
Activity: 661
Merit: 504
More good news from BitBay:
1. Buy/sell anything template is released. This template also includes auctions and reverse auctions.
2. New GUI fot the client will be released march 14th
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
of course this thread should never be allowed to die. Show me a more valuable thread on the entire alt board.
legendary
As ever we need to find more REAL projects. Seems after all this time there are not more than a handful of them.

Do your best to keep this thread on page 1 to bring awareness to the real projects and real dev teams
legendary
more excellent news from bitbay and sys

both advancing as always far ahead of the crowd.

shift - well yes let's have the proposal to analyse it according to the  criteria set forth in the OP ... We are always on the look out for new REAL projects here with REAL proven dev teams and a REAL use case
You should look into SHIFT.

This is an candidate for the list i think.

Their homepage is already running on an IPFS.Decentralizing the web is a very big thing.

https://www.shiftnrg.org/#/

And they are  like all the other good projects which focus on developing and less on marketing.
Hope they change it now to get some attention.

I'm sure shift will be given consideration if you submit it according to the guidelines in OP
Activity: 33
You should look into SHIFT.

This is an candidate for the list i think.

Their homepage is already running on an IPFS.Decentralizing the web is a very big thing.

https://www.shiftnrg.org/#/

And they are  like all the other good projects which focus on developing and less on marketing.
Hope they change it now to get some attention.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I completely forgot you want us to post updates on the projects listed here, so here it is:
BitBay released mobile wallet two days ago Smiley
Cool.. congrats! We need to focus on usability at this point atm to get average joes to use this stuff...syscoin just released zdag to testnet. Im currently contemplating phantom algo for longest chain selection maybe latet though.

If anyone willing to take a crack if you can double spend a syscoin asset there is a $20k usd in sys bounty. Have at it!
I completely forgot you want us to post updates on the projects listed here, so here it is:
BitBay released mobile wallet two days ago Smiley
legendary
Syscoin ( SYS has working product, best team and all characteristics of the most popular coins ).

sys is a good project and certainly a worthy listing in the op
Activity: 29
Syscoin ( SYS has working product, best team and all characteristics of the most popular coins ).
legendary
I think Crypto Hunt Game looks like a fun addition to Cryptoland.

https://www.cryptohuntgame.com/

It will be a pokemon hunter type of game - Augmented reality - run around and find treasures and win their crypto coins by finding stuff around where you are in real life. If it gets anywhere NEAR the traction Pokemon hunter or whatever that game last year was called, then this could be a good one to get in to.

Their game comes out in a demo version in 5 days.

Yes looks fun... however there have been others like this. It's actually a nice way of distributing tokens. I'm sure they will generate a use case from it but we need to wait and see how well it all goes and if it will be worth while before thinking of analysing it deep for Real project next big thing criteria.

I'm sure it will be a fun game for cryptohunters though
Activity: 2
I think Crypto Hunt Game looks like a fun addition to Cryptoland.

https://www.cryptohuntgame.com/

It will be a pokemon hunter type of game - Augmented reality - run around and find treasures and win their crypto coins by finding stuff around where you are in real life. If it gets anywhere NEAR the traction Pokemon hunter or whatever that game last year was called, then this could be a good one to get in to.

Their game comes out in a demo version in 5 days.
legendary
I would recommend joining the project SocialMedia.Market. This project will create a global marketplace for advertisers and influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.

this is a thread to find proven real dev teams that have produced already functional software with real use cases above and beyond the usual trash on this board.

this is not to find projects that may one day produce something of use

most new projects have no real valid reason to produce a token nor even be involved with crypto currencies.
Activity: 182
I would recommend joining the project SocialMedia.Market. This project will create a global marketplace for advertisers and influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved.
legendary
The only one I voted for on that list was ByteBall since it's actually something different instead of just another "me too" coin.  I'd like to have seen Nano (formerly known as RaiBlocks) on that list.  I see it as what BTC originally aimed to be—a truly usable cryptocurrency.

Without a doubt one of the most inventive and different. There are some others on that list that are good too. Although you could argue perhaps anything any other blockchain based coin can do perhaps btc can be made to do. So they would be me too coins.

Most of that list are way above and beyond other projects on this board.

I didn't mean to imply that the other coins on that list aren't good; I'm actually holding some of them. but even though they seem like good bets, they didn't "wow" me like ByteBalls since it was the first DAG implementation I'd seen instead of being yet another—however fundamentally sound—iteration of Satoshi's original Bitcoin.  It's the reason why I decided to look more into RaiBlocks when I came across it, which I probably wouldn't have normally done because of it's name.

In that case I could not agree more with you. Xrb is also interesting and could be added here if people do not consider it already a big thing.

Activity: 12
Wysker will be massive.

They released their working app on android on Monday. Apple is still being approved but has been greenlighted by apple europe. The app is a mobile shopping experience similar to a combination of instagram and tinder. Check it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wysker.app

As you use the app, it builds a data profile on your habits and purchasing intent (the holy grail in marketing) and this data is stored as your asset. If advertisers want access to your data they can only get at it by paying you in WYS which they have to buy from the market. These WYS are then redeemable as discounts on products listed in the app. This advertising platform and merchant acception of WYS won't happen til 2019 but you can already earn WYS out of their incentization and adoption budget by downloading and using the app today. You'll also be building your data set to make you an attractive target for advertisers once they are integrated.

Currently in ICO with 10% bonus. ICO ends on the 28th of feb or when their 12k ETH hard cap is reached.

https://www.wystoken.org/media/wysker-whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
There are so many different alt Coins mentioned by different people...
2018 will be a very interesting year..
I heard a lot of good things about Verge and Thor, need to do further research on those 2..
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I agree ETH has still so many things to show. It Will reach 5000+ dollars  this year!
However you can not expect to gain x100 if you yust started investing in ETH. Then other alts are better option!
Pages:
Jump to: