Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL! - page 5. (Read 10587 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 2
Bitbay updated roadmap.
Webmarketplace - UI preview 15th June. Cryptohunter you know a lot this project... how does the webmarketplace combine with the client wallet (where there is already a market)? I don´t understand how it works this. Thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Bitbay special announcement on March 31st

anyone have any hint of info about this announcement?

Nowbody knows.. it might be the Optitoken airdrop. We´ll see.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yeah that would be cool but it could even be something better.... i guess we have to wait and see.

Nowbody knows.. it might be the Optitoken airdrop. We´ll see.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary

Enigma is a protocol to decentralize aplications. It works as a second layer for different blockchains solving mainly privacy and scalability.
It has a developer forum (Catalyst), a data marketplace.
New released roadmap.
Well I´m not precisely an expert in cryptocurrencies that´s why I was, more than proposing this altcoin as a possible next bit thing, looking here for somebody that know the project. This is a thread with criteria and common sense.
Activity: 36
Merit: 10
What do you think about Enigma (eng)? The team seems quite strong, people of the MIT. They have just realeased their roadmap and it´s very ambitious.
MIT? Maybe there are competent people involved, but you really need to talk more about some technicals details of it, like consensus mechanisms, and what innovation does it bring compared to the hundreds of cryptos we have in the market right now.
What do you think about Enigma (eng)? The team seems quite strong, people of the MIT. They have just realeased their roadmap and it´s very ambitious.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
The project I am banking on long term is not on the list, Mobilego, though the project has underperformed greatly thanks to the team not working onlisting on strong exchanges but still feel this project is greatly undervalued IMO
legendary
More good news from BitBay:
1. Buy/sell anything template is released. This template also includes auctions and reverse auctions.
2. New GUI fot the client will be released march 14th
 Smiley
That coin is very slow. They've been holding out on progress for like a year or so. They need to make it possible to make money on that coin lol.

Interesting comment.

Can you expand on how they are slow? To me they look to have an array of features far beyond that of most other projects.

The developer seems one of the most knowledgeable here too.

It is easier to talk about what you are going to do one day rather than actually code it out.

I would certainly suggest people download their latest wallet and take a look at all the features there.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
1. Buy/sell anything template is released. This template also includes auctions and reverse auctions.
 Smiley
That coin is very slow. They've been holding out on progress for like a year or so. They need to make it possible to make money on that coin lol.
legendary
what's your take on Blocknet?

It seems like there is more things going on.

I just hope more people release this project.

when it is released in full spv form it could well become a top 10 or higher project.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
what's your take on Blocknet?

It seems like there is more things going on.

I just hope more people release this project.
legendary
XTRABYTES for me.
I beleive this project can overshadow Ethereum. Driven by community its already a top-100 in CMC.
The idea of blockchain 3.0 with proof-of-signature and super secure data storage is great.
If devs somehow lower transaction fees (which they will do), then XBY will explode. Mark my words.

This does look interesting as you  say. XBY could be groundbreaking but as yet no top developers have done a peer review as far as i know

Any known devs with a proven track record working on it?

Not outside of their project as far as I know and no peer reviews. Does seem interesting though. Would love a known dev to analyse it and give a review.
Activity: 661
Merit: 504
XTRABYTES for me.
I beleive this project can overshadow Ethereum. Driven by community its already a top-100 in CMC.
The idea of blockchain 3.0 with proof-of-signature and super secure data storage is great.
If devs somehow lower transaction fees (which they will do), then XBY will explode. Mark my words.

This does look interesting as you  say. XBY could be groundbreaking but as yet no top developers have done a peer review as far as i know

Any known devs with a proven track record working on it?
legendary
XTRABYTES for me.

legendary
I will better vote here for Komodo and Waves and add to this list Cardano. Here is the video about the sleeping giants that  can go to the Moon this year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WNwfWSLTaQ

Cardano? I'm not sure that could be added according to the conditions in the OP.

It is already a big thing (market cap terms) also the ico was japan only??

But for sure Komodo and waves are there and worthy candidates
Activity: 661
Merit: 504
 Smiley

Yes constant updates from one of my fav projects on here. How this is nearly sunk out of the top 200 is more than crazy.

It's not because BitBay is going down. Quite the opposite, Bitbay has had a very big increase the last year. The reason is all those vaporware ICO's that have come with big(mostly manipulated) marketcaps.
That's ok, it will implode at some point, and then the real projects will be the ones left standing. But I guess that's a discussion for a new thread.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Already written about LoMostar in this thread but here is some more.

Before you consult their whitepaper I strongly recommend reading this article https://hackernoon.com/lomostar-a-grand-vision-for-the-social-economy-8d6ac4c17e8c cause it really capture the essence of whole LoMoStar social ecosystem.

Another interesting articles are

https://medium.com/@cryptodiscipulus/lomostar-obscure-altcoin-or-diamond-in-the-rough-2484c5cc09f8
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7uht4d/why_i_am_holding_lomocoin_lmc_lomostar/

I am using their app for almost three months (yes, there is MVP available) for collecting many official airdrops they released. Besides still having many bugs and crashes after scrolling down too fast I am sure that with future updates (especially OTC market) it will become very popular in China and beyond. They are currently very popular in Poland (big group inside app).

Regarding their team and offices check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2934P3SkPU&feature=youtu.be They have already announced international team additions and will employ more people in China after the Chinese New Year.

Yesterday I found unofficial roadmap https://twitter.com/WapniakPolska/status/969708317307293697 on some Poland fan twitter account.

Disclaimer: I am investor into this alt, but also a huge believer into its future usage. If you wanna invest in it I recommend doing your own analysis first.

Why have I invested: working product, undervalued coin with still not so much hype around it, different and interesting idea – I have not seen anything similar yet. You can buy it on their own exchange xstar.io if you don`t have Bittrex account.
legendary
 Smiley

Yes constant updates from one of my fav projects on here. How this is nearly sunk out of the top 200 is more than crazy.
Pages:
Jump to: