Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL! - page 15. (Read 10587 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Genesis Vision (GVT) Utility Token
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Check verge roadmap to 1.2018
Better than monero

Please suggest all coins using the format in the OP so we can analyse and digest before adding to the poll.

Verge can likely be added for sure though...
legendary
if in my opinion I think there are some other projects with real projects out there but I do not know how to explain it to people that it's the best.
But at least my favorite is in polls. It was the waves. if I think what I think bitshare is also very real as well and very good for the future. so hopefully useful and useful for all of you

thanks for the votes and posts
Activity: 64
Merit: 6
Check verge roadmap to 1.2018
Better than monero
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
if in my opinion I think there are some other projects with real projects out there but I do not know how to explain it to people that it's the best.
But at least my favorite is in polls. It was the waves. if I think what I think bitshare is also very real as well and very good for the future. so hopefully useful and useful for all of you
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May I suggest mytimecoin? I just really like the idea of converting time into $. But it's not big yet. Starting next year. And the founders seem reliable..
legendary
I vote waves. because bitcoinz not in the list  Grin

Thanks for voting and letting us know which one you went for.

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
I vote waves. because bitcoinz not in the list  Grin
legendary
Seems this list is quite useful.

I wonder if people will start to wake up and dump dreams and talk for REAL projects soon.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
paccoin is the next big thing

Hillarious because this shitcoin is up more as 1000% in last two weeks.
Activity: 197
Hello,

Check out the Bitbay community update below on reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitBay/comments/7ki9i4/bitbay_community_update_dec_17th_2017/

Lots of good things happening in the Bitbay world, Bitbay is the one to watch in 2018

Thanks
legendary

Bitbay is one of those slow burners up till now that has had an immense amount of development work done on the quiet that is actually gonig to create a brand new market sector. It is now starting to come of age. The thing in particular that will make it extremely powerful is that it has a monetary system that fits hand in glove with its network effect properties.

i.e. a stable pegged trading currency, but a rolling peg so that it's worthwhile investing in the blockchain which will grow in value as the network sees more trading use.

Yes certainly my fav project on this board. Been so played down for years. It was only a matter of time before it became obvious it was a REAL contender.

There are other great projects I am not say there are not but Bitbay does stand out strongly amongst others.

Even now at 200M lol it is nothing for this project.... look at all the vaporware in the BILLIONS.

Come on bit bay just get people to try it out and they will freak out at what has been done with this coin.
Activity: 772
Merit: 105
Close the federal reserve
I voted waves not because its the actual next big thing, its the network for the next big thing. WAU COIN https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wau-coin-wau-a-paradigm-shift-for-capital-markets-in-the-history-of-earth-2544231 or maybe the next big sleeper since there wont be any ads or first party PR for it, as part of the design
Activity: 64
Merit: 6
paccoin is the next big thing
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Bitbay is one of those slow burners up till now that has had an immense amount of development work done on the quiet that is actually gonig to create a brand new market sector. It is now starting to come of age. The thing in particular that will make it extremely powerful is that it has a monetary system that fits hand in glove with its network effect properties.

i.e. a stable pegged trading currency, but a rolling peg so that it's worthwhile investing in the blockchain which will grow in value as the network sees more trading use.

I really thing that it can perform by becoming an USDT 2.0, and also enable people to buy things with their cryptogains and avoid taxes!

My vote is also for BitBAY but can't vote too!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Can't use the vote function. Sad my vote is for BitBay.  Grin  Cheesy
legendary
186 votes keep them coming guys
legendary
I am totally amazed that there are not more REAL project recommended here.
I mean it is mind blowing that there are so few of them.

I though we would find 30 at least out of 1000s
Activity: 197
Everyone,

Go check out Bitbays roadmap to see why this will be the Alt coin for 2018.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: