Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL! - page 16. (Read 10587 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
nice day for all the REAL projects
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
legendary
I'm fully sure that NEM is the next big game changer. They have a very good expansion strategy, strong support and community, many events, releases and so on.

NEM - yes for sure that could be a real project.

Can someone comment on the 4 key areas to get this listed in the poll?

edit that is already a big thing inside the top 10 already
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
I'm fully sure that NEM is the next big game changer. They have a very good expansion strategy, strong support and community, many events, releases and so on.
Activity: 35
Best Bitbay coin,with a smart and honest developer and team!!!
legendary
Indeed but not a fraction of the gains it should be having against most of these other joker projects in the top 100.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hello.

Bitbay has shown tremendous gains this past year.  People are finally realizing what Bitbay is all about

Thanks
legendary
Hey, guys!

Loving this thread, actually registered just so i can join here, after 7 months of reading a lot of nonsense in other threads.    

So, with only 7 months under my belt I feel far from confident enough to make a solid analysis, and would therefore like to ask if any of you have looked into XSPEC and DNA? To me they both seem to need a lot more development, but have a pretty clear goal.

Xspec had a terrible initial distribution not sure if it was entirely intentional or just everyone assumed it was a scam.

Investing in such an initially narrowly distributed coin has certain risks

Looks like they are though developing and sticking with it though so to their credit they are a real dev team it would seem.

DNA never heard of it.

However if you think they should be added like with any coin you can just post the proposal in the  format in the OP and people can analyse it and see what they think. It could be a good one just i have no heard of it myself

I don't really like any ico distributed coin as much as POW but if we must have them they should be proven to be widely distributed as much as we can tell anyway. Of course any ico can easily be gamed hard.

mi2
Activity: 1
Hey, guys!

Loving this thread, actually registered just so i can join here, after 7 months of reading a lot of nonsense in other threads.   

So, with only 7 months under my belt I feel far from confident enough to make a solid analysis, and would therefore like to ask if any of you have looked into XSPEC and DNA? To me they both seem to need a lot more development, but have a pretty clear goal.

legendary
179 votes going well.... thanks for all those that voted and then stated which they voted for.
Activity: 6
legendary
I fucking told you it's Byteball! 50% up over night. Completely undervalued coin, 50th place on CMC while actually deserves to be in top 10 because it's the ONLY DAG based coin that can be taken seriously. IOTA is a complete scam.

Byteball's market cap now: $300,875,431

10th place in CMC: Bitcoin Gold at $5,062,258,900 (16.6x higher than Byteball)

Bitcoin Gold is a scam while Byteball has solid fundamentals. The current price of BB (466$) multiplied by 16.6 would make it worth 7700$.

edit:
Definitely Byteball. No question about it. Greatest innovation ever since Bitcoin P2P Electronic Cash System.

Agreed just need tony ch to get the distribution done with so people can see it is more centralised then I would expect top 10 is just a formality.
Activity: 36
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1015
I fucking told you it's Byteball! 50% up over night. Completely undervalued coin, 50th place on CMC while actually deserves to be in top 10 because it's the ONLY DAG based coin that can be taken seriously. IOTA is a complete scam.

Byteball's market cap now: $300,875,431

10th place in CMC: Bitcoin Gold at $5,062,258,900 (16.6x higher than Byteball)

Bitcoin Gold is a scam while Byteball has solid fundamentals. The current price of BB (466$) multiplied by 16.6 would make it worth 7700$.

edit:
Definitely Byteball. No question about it. Greatest innovation ever since Bitcoin P2P Electronic Cash System.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Hello,

Several of these listed are good coins, my vote goes to Bitbay for lots of reasons.  Bitbays walllet is far superior to anything currently out but the marketing has only recently started to ramp up.

Thanks
Activity: 1
Syscoin far and away the next big thing.   They have a working decentralized marketplace. They are adding merchants via the merchant pilot program with two merchants currently announcedd who are adding 1million sku.  This month their rebranding starts with Ballistic Arts, and they will be adding payment processors directly into the marketplace.  In Feb of next year web market place launches along with masternodes.  Masternodes are bringing a ton of new functionality such as instant transfer tx speed of up to 300k a second and so much more
Activity: 19
Electroneum has potential, but their market cap is an issue for investors
Butbay is interesting and so is deep onion
Activity: 11
SYS - fully functional decentralized marketplace. Q1 2018 web version of decentralized marketplace, there are contracts with merchants which will list over 1.5m items to sell and everything ill be advertised with a real marketing agency. Masternodes, , Token Issuance. Each Masternode provides 100 TPS, with 1000-3000 MasterNodes that means 100.000-300.000 TPS. Project was never hyped and not many people know it, so guess what will happen when advertising agency strikes Smiley
Activity: 59
Syscoin has so much going on, it's going to be the one of the big coins of 2018. The first decentralised marketplace on the blockchain, web version, masternodes, token issuance all coming soon.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
For me its Komodo and Ardor. They are my favorites on the list, my suggestion is EOS and IOTA. Not because they are booming right now. I liked them before the boom.
Pages:
Jump to: