Pages:
Author

Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL! - page 17. (Read 10587 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
bitbay all the way! where's the button to click?!
Activity: 90
Merit: 3
BitBay and Blocknet are my two favorites. I love BitBay because of the team behind it, and the existing working product that superceeds most others.  Smiley
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
I only hold a little amount of BitBay, but this coin is good I think. It exists for years and I would not be surprise if it pump in 2018.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I only hold a little amount of BitBay, but this coin is good I think. It exists for years and I would not be surprise if it pump in 2018.  Grin

I'm thinking the very same thing.

Bitbay one of my favs. REAL project.

Seems it is a rare project on here that qualifies as a REAL project doesn;t it.

legendary
Any new project suggestions....?

Or are we accepting 99% of the projects here are dreams and talk bullshit, scams or already in the top 10 many of which are scams.
legendary
158 votes is pretty good... keep them coming guys. Always interesting to hear your views.
legendary
In my own opinion the altcoins that are the next big thing, aside from ethereum and litecoin, is the waves i know that in 2018 or in the future waves will surely come up in ethereum, i know that the price of waves will rise very high, and komodo is also the next big thing.

Yes 2 promising projects I agree. Thanks for voting
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
In my own opinion the altcoins that are the next big thing, aside from ethereum and litecoin, is the waves i know that in 2018 or in the future waves will surely come up in ethereum, i know that the price of waves will rise very high, and komodo is also the next big thing.
legendary
Why etherium is not there in the poll? I think etherium is ome of the project.
However, i have 1 choice in the poll that is waves. It will grow in the future amd exist. Now the price is increasing.

Please read the OP more carefully. Anything in the top 10 is already a big thing.

However, thank you for explaining you voted for waves many others seem to like it also. To me it is probably already quite a big thing though and it would not surprise me if it were in the top 10 in the near future.
Activity: 196
Why etherium is not there in the poll? I think etherium is ome of the project.
However, i have 1 choice in the poll that is waves. It will grow in the future amd exist. Now the price is increasing.
legendary
Byteball and waves pulling out quite vast leads .... I wonder if they will be the next big things or if some of the others will return greater gains than them from this point out. Be interesting to see.
legendary
I can't stress enough to posters on this thread please follow the format in the OP and the same others have done whom have had their suggested project to the OP

we can not add it unless the criteria in the op is met so we need an explanation for all 4 critical points.

but thanks for the continued discussion and suggestions.
Activity: 22
Definitely check out Libracoin, super active dev team that is very communicative with their investors.  Investing with them has been a pleasant experience thus far and their project looks rock solid.  Give it a look.

https://libracoin.io/account/sign-up?i=jakew8379
Activity: 19
Apps that were never possible with complete trust before smart contracts came:

Blockcat
Etherparty
Agrello
SmartBillions
Trueflip
legendary
Bitcoin will be the first next big thing ~ Alt coins , Is there a need for them?

A good question but if you have used bitcoin lately you will see there is a great need as of now.

Many see btc being the gold - the storage of wealth on the block chain and not really of use to buy a coffee or even a coffee and a bun together.

Honing block chain for specific use cases is where alts come in.

For example dentralised trustless exchanges of both CC and physical goods are where bitbay, blocknet and others come in.

DAG with byteball promises great scaling potential

Others are for other specific uses although not essential to complete the trustless decentralised evironment we are pursuing but still important to the people that support those communitys and specific use cases.

That's my opinion others have their own.

I mean these things may all eventually be achievable with btc and mods/additions but it could be years if ever.

What makes BTC worth more? its security (is it more secure really though with some pools able to 51% if they really wanted to) or its fame and adoption and just general belief it it. Maybe btc will one day be the ALT.

But i agree that days seems a long way off whilst BTC is the base currency in exchanges and so well adopted.

Maybe others can give you a better answer

Activity: 3
A lot of posts without much substance and a surprising amount of votes for WAVES
legendary
i voted Blocknet Because i think it has the potential to be the next big thing 🙂 also it has a small amount of total coin supply 🙂

thanks for the reply and voting reason.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This thread is brilliant. I'll be watching with great interest. Also amazed at the scarcity of projects that meet all criteria from OP.
Waves is the only coin in that list that will make me money. I am not so sure if the other coins on there can do the same.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
i voted Blocknet Because i think it has the potential to be the next big thing 🙂 also it has a small amount of total coin supply 🙂
Activity: 129
https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/
byteball wtf? seriously i expected waves beeing on top in this survey, is someone scamming us with this?

i mean byte my balls is a bad omen name for that token, is this a joke?

Put some time and effort informing yourself better about DAG technology and the features and capabilities of ByteBall. You may be glad you did further up on the road.
And yes, I voted ByteBall.
Pages:
Jump to: