Pages:
Author

Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November - page 2. (Read 19952 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 09:13:21 AM
Hi guys,

any link to the November Palm Beach edition?

Thanks Smiley

http://docdro.id/nDpHmkn
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 08:30:35 AM
Palm Beach really lost trust on this call. Maybe it is something they wanted: more traditional investors?

The report leaks so fast... it’s a shame for suscribers and it creates pumps and dumps.

I believe it’s time for an alternative to Palm Beach. I am looking for real industry analyses, with low marketcap projects (sub $100M), something with room to grow.

I heard about a “secret” group doing what Palm Beach is doing, for its members only. It would be worth having a look.
Ftr, I am Into VEN Vechain and consider it’s a hidden gem, i came across this reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7d9ehk/were_not_the_only_ones_looking_at_vechain_vechain

It’s serious stuff. Higher level than palm beach imho. I don’t need anybody to tell me what bitcoin is or to tell
Me to buy DASH...lol. Something more expert, straight to the point with real industry facts makes more sense to me at the moment. I’ll leave the palm beach report to Dolores, 75yo from Indiana.

I’ll try to get to know more about this “intelligence group”.
Activity: 32
November 21, 2017, 08:29:17 AM
Hi guys,

any link to the November Palm Beach edition?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 210
November 21, 2017, 02:16:52 AM
The pick seems more like a "move your $1,000,000 out of the bank and get 20% P.A. interest on DASH instead) as opposed to "turn $1,000 into $100,000 in 12 months".
Probably not what most are looking for considering most would believe Bitcoin is a stronger and more reliable pick.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
November 21, 2017, 01:21:55 AM
The whole idea of PB is ridiculous...but not because the picks, or the research they allegedly do, but because trying to keep a "secret pick" in the internet era is completely a nonsense.

But the idea is not just for one day. It is that in 4 months he could talk like the coin that he has choose in November is worthing 5 times more now.

The same thing that he could say about All coins that he has choose until now.

Neo -    4USD today  36
Facton  2USD today  19
ETC      2.6              18
Ripple   19     today  24
OMG      1      today   8
Gas        9     today  23
Zencash  7     today 22

Your quite right. I wish we could roll the clock back to last year around this time when I picked up some Eth and Dash and both were around $10
Activity: 20
November 21, 2017, 12:44:57 AM
My theory is he had another coin he wanted to write about but had to change it but Dash is just bs. Even writing about POT coin would've been better.

This was a poor and rushed release.

I haven't read the feature yet but I concur. He probably had 2-3 different write ups ready and chose in the last few hours which to release.

Still believe the "solar project" will be featured sometime in the next month or two.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 11:55:19 PM
I truly hope that all of these issues they've been having will cause people to wake up soon and realize that following PBC's picks does nothing but fatten Teeka's wallet. Leaks, weak picks, delays... it just doesn't sound like the level of quality you'd expect from something that comes with a $3000 subscription.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
November 20, 2017, 11:51:25 PM
The whole idea of PB is ridiculous...but not because the picks, or the research they allegedly do, but because trying to keep a "secret pick" in the internet era is completely a nonsense.

But the idea is not just for one day. It is that in 4 months he could talk like the coin that he has choose in November is worthing 5 times more now.

Neo -    4USD today  36
Facton  2USD today  19
Zencash  7     today 22

Looks good picks, and dash looks like a good pick too. Let see where it ends in a year or two.
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
November 20, 2017, 10:48:23 PM

Neo -    4USD today  36
Facton  2USD today  19
Zencash  7     today 22
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 10:42:01 PM
I secretly think next month, it'll be back to SLR and/or POWR, only this time there won't be any "leaked" info to give the show away in advance and ruin it for everyone. So I'm buying both all month, and now is the best time to buy, especially SLR cuz it tanked back down below 50 cents.
Activity: 266
November 20, 2017, 10:37:29 PM
Dash? Is it gem in the mud?  What a confidential pick!
PBC is so amazing! How can they find that gem man ?  Cheesy
PBC next month pick : Bitcoin ! Buy up to 1.000.000$  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 32
November 20, 2017, 10:30:13 PM

Well... in months past at least... the pick was released to the masses (at least on most sites & forums) a bit after the subscribers got it... getting the subscribers in at the ground floor of the pump.  But today with the DDOS and problems getting the newsletter out... all that was erased. 

Still... the newsletter goes out to 180k subscribers... and the pick has only been out for 3 hours... still room for DASH to go up as Teeka's army buys in.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 09:52:12 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 09:48:57 PM
Dash? Is it gem in the mud?  What a confidential pick!
Activity: 3
November 20, 2017, 09:33:52 PM
Yep DASH recommended up to a buy level of $600. Quite a weak pick I think. Not the earth shattering pick like Ether, NEO etc But he still managed to pump it up a fair bit despite it being a multibillion dollar asset.

The more interesting thing I got from this months report is he has raised the buy level on STORJ coin to $1. While everyone is looking at dash that was a better opportunity in my mind.

If anyone still wants to get in on the group buy to the newsletter you can do here:

https://palmbeachconfidential.club/

0.14eth to get access to the discord group where I post all of the updates and content PBC release. All set up in a smart contract and your discord link should be presented to you immediately.

If you have any issues don't hesitate to drop me a message and I will sort it out for you.

Totally agree with you, STORJ is a better play...
Activity: 44
November 20, 2017, 09:29:50 PM
aghhhh..... I'm stoked for all my friends in NH "Free state project" that bought in around $11 and are still hodling like i know you are!

I say fuck it! I'm finally in around $475 Lets do this!

Activity: 48
November 20, 2017, 09:13:58 PM
Well with pick like that, not sure it`s worth 0.14eth. ;-) Joking, I`m just too cheap to buy.

So buy Dash now while @ 480$ and hold. Ok like what we can do with any alt these days.... I`m impressed, almost fomo on this one.
Activity: 5
November 20, 2017, 09:06:19 PM
Yep DASH recommended up to a buy level of $600. Quite a weak pick I think. Not the earth shattering pick like Ether, NEO etc But he still managed to pump it up a fair bit despite it being a multibillion dollar asset.

The more interesting thing I got from this months report is he has raised the buy level on STORJ coin to $1. While everyone is looking at dash that was a better opportunity in my mind.

If anyone still wants to get in on the group buy to the newsletter you can do here:

https://palmbeachconfidential.club/

0.14eth to get access to the discord group where I post all of the updates and content PBC release. All set up in a smart contract and your discord link should be presented to you immediately.

If you have any issues don't hesitate to drop me a message and I will sort it out for you.
Activity: 48
November 20, 2017, 09:05:25 PM
Thanks Rodpy.

Long term makes more sense with dash. Too scared with long term.
Pages:
Jump to: