Pages:
Author

Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November - page 5. (Read 19952 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 07:35:09 PM
What time is the pick suppose to be released?
Activity: 18
November 20, 2017, 07:32:11 PM
Where is the MIT connection of MTL? so sad that a little fag can pump so hard with just a little call of a shitcoin....
Activity: 17
November 20, 2017, 07:31:25 PM
Why not? Nothing top secret in there. Anyway, the more we are for pumping the more they can dump. Tough to keep it secret, the more member they have the more leaker they could have...

Smart man

Well unless he didn't care that other subscribers may crowded out before they can get in... I mean of course it will get out.. but seems kinda weird to be posting real time updates to me if he's paying. He hasn't even got the info himself yet because the sites down

I have full access to email files but the website is down. I was posting communication coming into my email. I dont people to FOMO on a shitcoin, I want the TEEKA pick to get all the fomo
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 07:29:48 PM
$5-6 for MTL is still not a bad price, its still very low compared to its past, even if it is not the pick.
Activity: 48
November 20, 2017, 07:28:43 PM
Finally able to login and see their pick.. MTL buy under 5USD... I was too late

Do you mean that many members from palm bay have missed the Pump and dump?
Activity: 13
November 20, 2017, 07:28:01 PM
Liar. "got in the site, report is not posted yet so nobody yet knows the coin!"
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 07:25:14 PM

Grin post a screenshot?
Activity: 1
November 20, 2017, 07:22:37 PM
Activity: 57
November 20, 2017, 07:19:20 PM
Why not? Nothing top secret in there. Anyway, the more we are for pumping the more they can dump. Tough to keep it secret, the more member they have the more leaker they could have...

Smart man

Well unless he didn't care that other subscribers may crowded out before they can get in... I mean of course it will get out.. but seems kinda weird to be posting real time updates to me if he's paying. He hasn't even got the info himself yet because the sites down
November 20, 2017, 07:17:09 PM
Gaining momentum.

TKS, volume low, overbought + already down with a big red candle.
Yeah for now Mtl on neutral.
Activity: 18
November 20, 2017, 07:14:07 PM
It could still be Solarcoin  - MTL is just a random call that got hyped in my opinion?
Activity: 1
November 20, 2017, 07:11:58 PM
Gaining momentum.
Activity: 8
November 20, 2017, 07:11:02 PM
Any chance it's TKS?
November 20, 2017, 07:09:50 PM

Smart man
November 20, 2017, 07:05:51 PM
Activity: 57
November 20, 2017, 07:03:17 PM
So many people logged onto our website to access the latest recommendation from Teeka Tiwari that our website crashed.

All the measures we took to manage the volume were completely overwhelmed.

We’re working as quickly as possible to stabilize the site. We’ll let you know as soon as we do.

In the meantime, please wait for our recommendation to publish. DO NOT try to buy any cryptocurrencies you believe may be related to today’s pick. Doing so could result in you losing your entire investment if you “guess” the wrong pick.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Lindsey Hough
Editorial Director, Palm Beach Confidential

Did you actually pay for PMB? If so.. why are you posting the emails?
November 20, 2017, 06:59:56 PM
So they still awaiting for the news to pop out, just like us.
Activity: 12
November 20, 2017, 06:59:43 PM
Looks like nobody predicted Potcoin. That was a crazy pump and dump.
November 20, 2017, 06:57:31 PM
So many people logged onto our website to access the latest recommendation from Teeka Tiwari that our website crashed.

All the measures we took to manage the volume were completely overwhelmed.

We’re working as quickly as possible to stabilize the site. We’ll let you know as soon as we do.

In the meantime, please wait for our recommendation to publish. DO NOT try to buy any cryptocurrencies you believe may be related to today’s pick. Doing so could result in you losing your entire investment if you “guess” the wrong pick.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Lindsey Hough
Editorial Director, Palm Beach Confidential
November 20, 2017, 06:53:38 PM
Someone DDossing the site so he can get in early

Pffff! Great idea. What a nice guy. Lol! MTl still on a down slope. About to get oversold... Let`s see.
Pages:
Jump to: