Pages:
Author

Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November - page 3. (Read 19952 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 09:03:55 PM
My theory is he had another coin he wanted to write about but had to change it but Dash is just bs. Even writing about POT coin would've been better.

This was a poor and rushed release.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 09:02:10 PM
I think everyone is already pumped out, so nobody wants to pump up Dash anymore.

CoinDash CDT ?? Best coin ever!!!
Activity: 1
November 20, 2017, 09:01:47 PM
Introducing the New “Commerce” Coin The cryptocurrency that we believe the marijuana industry will turn to is known as a “commerce” coin. This means the coin is designed for everyday transactions. That’s very dierent from bitcoin, which was designed as a store of value like gold. The name of this coin is Dash (DASH). Dash started as a privacy coin called XCoin. It then rebranded as Darkcoin before becoming Dash (an abbreviation of digital cash) on March 25, 2015. Dash is a self-funding and self-governing project. It’s a new entity called a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). Unlike a corporation that has shareholders, management, and a board of directors, a DAO is governed by programmed rules. Similar to bitcoin, Dash harnesses complimentary incentives that ensures miners, master node operators (I’ll explain what this is in a moment), and development teams all work together to constantly improve Dash. Dash has a “treasury model.” That means a percentage of the mining reward (10%) goes into a treasury for the benet of Dash. Improvements are proposed and the Dash community votes on what gets funded. At this time, $1.75 million per month is owing into the Dash treasury. So, you can see that Dash is incredibly well-funded. On top of that, Dash has a unique governance structure that ensures no one party gets too much power. The people who mine Dash receive 45% of the mining reward. The other 45% goes to the “master nodes.” Anyone with 1,000 Dash can “stake” (stake means to lock up like you would collateral against a loan) their coins and become a master node. The master nodes vote on how the treasury is allocated and process instant payment and private payment requests. Dash has a coin cap of 18.9 million. That means there will never be more than 18.9 million Dash coins. At this time, Dash has 7.7 million coins outstanding. As of this writing, more than 60% of all Dash coins outstanding have been “staked.” When you stake your coins, you earn fees. But if you sell your coins, you lose your master node fees. Here’s why that’s important… Those staked coins are “o” the market. That means Dash’s actual “oat” is only about 3 million coins. This means it doesn’t take much buying for Dash prices to start gunning higher. Dash does have a core development team… But again, no one is in charge of Dash. Former McKinsey & Co. executive Ryan Taylor heads up Dash Core. He leads a team of 30 full-time developers and 20 part-time developers. I’ve met Taylor and interviewed him several times. He’s got a crystal-clear vision of making Dash the No. 1 cryptocurrency payment platform in the world. And as I’ll show you, my research suggests he will pull it o. I rst recommended Dash on May 25 for our short-term crypto portfolio. Since then, we’re up about 200% on it. But I think this is just the beginning. As I’ll show you, Dash is making moves that demand we place it in the long-term portfolio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
November 20, 2017, 08:59:12 PM
I think everyone is already pumped out, so nobody wants to pump up Dash anymore.
November 20, 2017, 08:46:50 PM
Buy up price $600.

Buy up to 600$ ?

Since we already missed the boat on Dash. Let`s pump CoinDash CDT, way more potential than Dash and they have awesome technology compared to Dash and their name is so original... :-)) They are about to do an announcement that they gonna do an announcement pretty soon, that`s a pretty awesome news.  I`m all-in in CDT, watch the spike!!!  Nice prospect here for a future pump.
Activity: 49
November 20, 2017, 08:45:20 PM
It's Dash, can confirm. Buy up price $600.
Activity: 3
November 20, 2017, 08:45:04 PM
Haven't seen any screenshots or anything yet, so far its another pump orchestrated by people pretending to know, like 5 other coins already in the last 24 hours..
So next pump is?

Haha no idea! (would love to know as well ahead of time:) )

I mean it might be of course, I just meant that I still have doubts about dash just because couple of people post it on twitter.
November 20, 2017, 08:40:06 PM
Haven't seen any screenshots or anything yet, so far its another pump orchestrated by people pretending to know, like 5 other coins already in the last 24 hours..
So next pump is?
November 20, 2017, 08:37:54 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 08:35:38 PM
Whether it’s dash or not I just made a nice 3x on my dash. Thanks fake news and or hype 😁
Activity: 58
November 20, 2017, 08:33:55 PM
Looks like it was dash
Activity: 13
November 20, 2017, 08:26:02 PM
How do you guys even know the pick was Dash? Just because some random dude tweeted it? Dudes have been tweeting different coins all day and have all been wrong.

I saw the report when I posted it (my pal sent me a screenshot).
Activity: 27
November 20, 2017, 08:24:33 PM
Even DASH can grow way more, just saying but look where DASH is with all the hate from the twatter and there sheep[NO2X] community.
November 20, 2017, 08:24:29 PM
How do you guys even know the pick was Dash? Just because some random dude tweeted it? Dudes have been tweeting different coins all day and have all been wrong.
November 20, 2017, 08:24:12 PM
Is it confirmed that it is dash given that the website is down??
November 20, 2017, 08:22:04 PM
I already called and emailed them complaints.

#1. Website was down
#2. Pick was already in long term crypto portfolio.
#3. Pick will not move much with high market cap.

I emailed them as well, hopefully others do as well, this shouldn't be tolerated.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 08:17:59 PM
I already called and emailed them complaints.

#1. Website was down
#2. Pick was already in long term crypto portfolio.
#3. Pick will not move much with high market cap.
November 20, 2017, 08:17:03 PM
Ridiculous pick, going to ask for refund for this worthless newsletter.

1. Website down, can't access
2. Very confusing email wording, probably on purpose (lost some on POT)
3. Read the actual pick from forums since you still can't access the website
4. Pick is top 6 in market cap
5. I still can't see the Nov issue on their site

That Teeka guy is laughing to the bank with this marketing gig he has going on...
Activity: 15
November 20, 2017, 08:12:14 PM
Dash is such bs. Price is $500 a coin! Might as well recommend bitcoin as the pick of the month.
haha!  True.
November 20, 2017, 08:10:34 PM
Dash is such bs. Price is $500 a coin! Might as well recommend bitcoin as the pick of the month.
Pages:
Jump to: