Pages:
Author

Topic: The Palm Beach Confidential For November - page 8. (Read 19932 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 10:29:13 AM
I'm a member of paid group on Telegram (we shared the costs) and I'm about to receive first report TODAY approx. 5 PM ET.
So you can watch market closely.

I will report sooner or later about their credibility and results.
Activity: 17
November 20, 2017, 10:03:17 AM
https://twitter.com/cryptominedit/status/932576729750786049/photo/1

I love how everybody expects an official confirmation or announcement, without actually paying anything. And I doubt any of these so-called subscribers are real or whether they would give proper information. Thank God there is Twitter... If you look at the last 12 hours of POWR you can see there is a serious bullish trend with corrections followed by pumps each time. Do your own research and don't be late Smiley

These calls all originated from a channel in TG.
Activity: 7
November 20, 2017, 09:14:07 AM
https://twitter.com/cryptominedit/status/932576729750786049/photo/1

I love how everybody expects an official confirmation or announcement, without actually paying anything. And I doubt any of these so-called subscribers are real or whether they would give proper information. Thank God there is Twitter... If you look at the last 12 hours of POWR you can see there is a serious bullish trend with corrections followed by pumps each time. Do your own research and don't be late Smiley
Activity: 14
November 20, 2017, 09:02:56 AM
Xrp is a strong coin and that would be true that they may select it but if it was easy to predict what they are going to select , everybody would be rich Smiley
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 08:49:21 AM
We see a lot of "members" posting on forums these days.
Exactly. No one actually needs to subscribe when they can pretend to be a subscriber and attempt to lead people towards a worthless coin they're hodling  Cheesy

I don't get the point, sry.

So you pay for what, exactly? The coin is going to be leaked instantly, anyway. The only thing u have to do is stay tuned and go for it.

And, if you receive the info before, how comes it's not leaked???
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 08:25:55 AM
Exactly. No one actually needs to subscribe when they can pretend to be a subscriber and attempt to lead people towards a worthless coin they're hodling  Cheesy
November 20, 2017, 07:50:36 AM
PBC is more than an PnD group.

I'm selling Palm Beach Confidential subscription for 50% price off ($1500). I don't take money upfront. I do this discount ONLY  for serious bitcointalk members.

Limited quantity: 3 subscriptions.

I am selling too. 200$ for 12 months.
Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
November 20, 2017, 06:41:12 AM
PBC is more than an PnD group.

I'm selling Palm Beach Confidential subscription for 50% price off ($1500). I don't take money upfront. I do this discount ONLY  for serious bitcointalk members.

Limited quantity: 3 subscriptions.
November 20, 2017, 06:21:02 AM
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 04:24:57 AM
What time of the day does the newsletter normally hit. I,m in U.K.?

It will be today 22:00 UK time.

I have my trades ready for the real pick Tongue. I know it's not power ledger but I do not know what it could be.

Why are you saying it is not powr? There are many proofs confirming that it is actually powr or solar coin. The second one does not even have a proper website so I think it will be POWR.

Because I'm a member. The issue hasn't even been released to us members yet and based on the way he said things, he won't write about what has already been leaked. This is a recent change probably because of the recent amount of leaks. He has given no hints at all except it is available on a certain exchange. It could be solar but it definitely is not power unless he failed to list all exchanges for powr. It may even be something other than solar.

Are you talking about Bittrex? Smiley
Activity: 69
November 20, 2017, 04:21:11 AM
I have my trades ready for the real pick Tongue. I know it's not power ledger but I do not know what it could be.

Why are you saying it is not powr? There are many proofs confirming that it is actually powr or solar coin. The second one does not even have a proper website so I think it will be POWR.

Because I'm a member. The issue hasn't even been released to us members yet and based on the way he said things, he won't write about what has already been leaked. This is a recent change probably because of the recent amount of leaks. He has given no hints at all except it is available on a certain exchange. It could be solar but it definitely is not power unless he failed to list all exchanges for powr. It may even be something other than solar.
Activity: 64
November 20, 2017, 04:06:16 AM

Activity: 11
November 20, 2017, 04:03:37 AM
What time of the day does the newsletter normally hit. I,m in U.K.?
Activity: 69
November 20, 2017, 03:54:28 AM
Activity: 294
November 20, 2017, 02:59:25 AM
i doubt it. but that pump sure looks like some info got released/leaked (or it's just some bagholder whale that wants it to look like that  Huh

probably powerledger as the leaks confirmed. All day puming, but more in the last hour...when it should be going down.  i think the newsletter was already released

It seems like it's POWR and even though 20th is the issue date, this elevation means subscribers got the newsletter early I guess. I got in at 0.40$ which is pretty late but looking at ZEN, GAS and OMG it could easily go to 1$ and stay. If not I wonder what will be their pick. As a holder of DNT, a part of me still hopes its my 26m cap DNT with recent movements supporting the idea.

Probably. But still many people bought cheap from the leaks.

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/4261379/power-ledger-confirmed-next-palm-beach-research
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@mpspringer/powr-confirmed-palm-beach-research-group-teeka

I was myself awating investors in the official ANN. But since when it came up to 0.38.
Amazing the power pbc has, considering it repumped at this time to 0.6!, lets see where it ends..

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24834348
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
November 20, 2017, 01:57:59 AM
We have only few hours wait left to find out. There should be plenty of volatility
up and down whatever the pick turns out to be.
Activity: 7
November 19, 2017, 11:53:33 PM
i doubt it. but that pump sure looks like some info got released/leaked (or it's just some bagholder whale that wants it to look like that  Huh

probably powerledger as the leaks confirmed. All day puming, but more in the last hour...when it should be going down.  i think the newsletter was already released

It seems like it's POWR and even though 20th is the issue date, this elevation means subscribers got the newsletter early I guess. I got in at 0.40$ which is pretty late but looking at ZEN, GAS and OMG it could easily go to 1$ and stay. If not I wonder what will be their pick. As a holder of DNT, a part of me still hopes its my 26m cap DNT with recent movements supporting the idea.
Activity: 58
November 19, 2017, 07:15:11 PM
I have some sys  Kiss
Activity: 294
November 19, 2017, 06:53:43 PM

Activity: 130
November 19, 2017, 06:42:26 PM
Pages:
Jump to: