Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 674467 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
I think anyone that is really trying to protect their ass you must consider gold and Bitcoin however I think it needs to go a step further.  You need fiat.  You also need bug out land.  You also need supplies to last you a few years.  Can't eat gold or Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
If you are a risk taker then I think you should hold more gold for you, although they are stable, but the profit when we hold gold is not equal to BTC, BTC is risky but you will be rich if you are lucky.
Activity: 63
Well gold has the best characteristics for a long term investment. The gold is one of the most famous investment that will literally let you get a good market price as time goes by the same as with bitcoin. However, bitcoin i guess is not good for long term investment because we do not know what could happen to bitcoin yet when it comes to profiting i prefer to choose bitcoin because it is more suitable getting a good profit than gold.

The real smart and wise move is to be diversified in both these crucial non governamental assets - gold and Bitcoin. Own them both and you will not regret it. Either one or the other may save your ass at some point, sooner or later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
You know what this is simple they are just valuable to all people in the world because they are different and we can all say that they are just limited and some of the people having them meaning to say they are hoarding it. To increase the value to decrease the supply and the price will get higher.
Activity: 128
the price of gold rises every year, it is because of the higher demand and fewer resources.
the amount of gold on earth is limited.
whereas bitcoin although the amount is limited, but bitcoin fluctuates! the price may change at any time, and can not be predicted. I think that's it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think both are good investments. Both have huge whales, but so does everything else to be honest. At least with bitcoin whales have no control over total supply and it is fixed.

With gold... what if huge mines are found? or some asteroid once we have advanced technology? that makes me a bit worried for the long term.

I would also rather have people that just bought BTC cheaply because they liked the idea rather than some warlords that stacked tons of gold through centuries.
It is reasonable for guys who bought bitcoin 2011 till 2015, because they are drastically beneficial from that decision right now in 2018 and they would not complain about the price because they knew what was the price years ago.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
The real reason to hold bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, but I prefer bitcoin. Because bitcoin is better than any other cryptocurrencies. The real reason is that, bitcoin can make you richer. It will make your life better than before. You can have an extra income in bitcoin. And sometimes, when you invest, your income in bitcoin is more bigger than you monthly salary in you job or your stable salary. Like I told you, you need to hold bitcoin because if you dont, then you let go. you just made a big mistake.
Activity: 154
The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.
Yes, people are afraid of having nothing so they keep keepsakes and save up for times in need
Activity: 87
In my locality people were quite familiar with gold rather than bitcoin. Gold has already been tested for years, an investment that causes many more confidence, but bitcoin is a new opportunity for quick earnings. So both is good for investing and hold.
But I think that the trend is now changing, people now giving more importance to bitcoin as compare to gold, in fact now people are getting knowledge about bitcoin. In act gold cannot give you such a big profit that is possible from bitcoin, you can only hold bitcoin for years without getting any good profit, while holding bitcoin for a little time can give you a good profit.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
On my own perception, a long term investment is definitely a sure profit but it take a very long time since you want a sure money ,let's say after a year. As we all know the capability of bitcoin and its usage we can say that it can give you a great amount of profit as well as gold but in some point there are time for the emergency puorposes which you really want money so in the end your holding may loss. I would say long term investments is intended for those who are wealthy people which can still generate money in alternative way.
Grin My point. The people are quite familiar with gold than bitcoin. Gold has been tested for years, an investment that causes more trust, but bitcoin is a new opportunity for quick income. So, both are good for investment and hold. I have faith in it in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For me the real reason why we should hold gold and our bitcoin because the value of both gold and bitcoin can became very high every year so holding both gold and btc for many years can really help many people to be rich and successful in this world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Well gold has the best characteristics for a long term investment. The gold is one of the most famous investment that will literally let you get a good market price as time goes by the same as with bitcoin. However, bitcoin i guess is not good for long term investment because we do not know what could happen to bitcoin yet when it comes to profiting i prefer to choose bitcoin because it is more suitable getting a good profit than gold.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I think the reason why we have to hold gold and bitcoin, the most basic thing is that these two commodities are a very potential comodity to be used as a profitable investment commodity, this is because of the potential price movement here we can take advantage of the best moment possible to get a different profit with other commodities that are similar but have price movements that tend to be lethargic even stagnant
Activity: 140
If you are risk averse, I recommend holding gold, gold will not give you high profits. But if you hold the BTC, the risk to you is very high, but if you are lucky will get high profits.
Activity: 112
The real reason for us to keep gold and bitcoin is that both have the same values they have stored and that can help us get rich and get more deals that are the reason we need to keep gold. bitcoin
Activity: 63
The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.

I think this is a quite brilliant analysis. Even classes of assets which are not "created" by them, are still assets that even they can use as assets, so they wouldn't destroy them. Makes sense.
Activity: 243
the last ditch rescue and the other provided factors are quite logical and thats why the gold and other precious metals have risen during centuries but can we consider the btc as one of them at the moment. ?
Activity: 281
  The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is the value keep on increasing after long time. And we know that much safer and profitable to hold gold and bitcoin rather than to put your money in a bank. In our generation now investment in cryptocurrency is the big opportunity for everyone to earn a big profit.
Activity: 183
When the economy of the world is in crisis, I will spend all my money on the crypto market or buy gold. I find it safer than depositing money into a bank.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
On my own perception, a long term investment is definitely a sure profit but it take a very long time since you want a sure money ,let's say after a year. As we all know the capability of bitcoin and its usage we can say that it can give you a great amount of profit as well as gold but in some point there are time for the emergency puorposes which you really want money so in the end your holding may loss. I would say long term investments is intended for those who are wealthy people which can still generate money in alternative way.
Pages:
Jump to: