Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 7. (Read 674467 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
August 15, 2018, 06:49:31 AM
At the expense of opinion to keep gold and bitcoin.  I completely agree.  These are the 2 currencies of the future.  Gold will always be in price, and bitcoin will soon take its place.

Well I would say that gold has been the most desired asset in the world since the start of the market and still is the one having a good market.
Bitcoin is a new type of digital gold that has more advantages and more pace to give away profit in investment than gold gives. Besides gold is less liquid and has a high transaction cost. So it is more desirable to invest in Bitcoin. One should also invest in Gold for the fluctuation in the rise or fall in the values of Gold is very low.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
August 15, 2018, 02:48:27 AM
If you are holding gold, then it may come useful during apocalyptic scenarios such as world war, when fiat currencies and most of the other assets lose their value. Selling gold may be your only option to get food and water.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 02:37:54 AM
Main reason behind Gold is the people interest and they believe that Gold is the original asset which is believed by every one and for me the best thing is crypto and bitcoin i love to buy bitcoin instead of gold and silver.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:05:46 AM
Both bitcoin and gold are good. Bitcoin is known as cryptocurrency which is increasing day by day.like take an example of Gold too it is also decreasing and increasing day by day. The real reason is to make huge returns and at the same time, the investment should also be secure.
Activity: 329
August 15, 2018, 01:44:24 AM
in my opinion the main reason why holding bitcoin is better is because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and has very high demand which makes the price of bitcoin potentially very expensive.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:05:31 PM
It can be conclude that the biggest impact to the gold and bitcoin price is bankers and politicians right. They are the best director in creating the scenario which give big impact to the price both gold and bitcoin.

Activity: 826
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:50:07 PM
gold and bitcoin are the best choices as investments, old investment models that have been around for hundreds of years, while bitcoin is a good new type of investment, both can be the best choices for now, I choose both for my current investment
indeed both are good ways of investing. but has different advantages. gold is a safe investment, while bitcoin is a high-risk investment, but can get a lot of profit
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 10:02:04 PM
The real reason to hold Gold and Bitcoin is human tendency to secure future or to fulfill security needs compromising present.
Due to sky-rocketing inflation, mere savings won't gonna help developing capital for person. Certain contingencies like accident, etc can shake the entire budget of individual. Hence, to stabilize one's financial position and to give catalyst impact to savings, person goes for investment in gold and bitcoin.
It's obvious that the gold and bitcoin is popular in terms of crpyto currency. Bitcoins is have a much value like gold. Many people invest in bitcoin to earn more profit but you should know the risky part is always exist in the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 09:58:01 PM
gold and bitcoin are the best choices as investments, old investment models that have been around for hundreds of years, while bitcoin is a good new type of investment, both can be the best choices for now, I choose both for my current investment
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
August 14, 2018, 09:47:03 PM
Another purpose of investment is to cope with inflation. The popular point is to preserve value. The value of gold's hedging value is recognized by the world's history, recognized by the world, and can be legally traded!
People's focus on Bitcoin is mainly on value added, but does not consider the risk of BTC!
Absolutely true, when people invest in bitcoin they only focus on growing and not seeing the big risks that exist, gold investment is
chosen by several people to backup funds as well as future investments because of the small risks, avoid fluctuations and inflation
Activity: 392
August 14, 2018, 09:21:58 PM
Another purpose of investment is to cope with inflation. The popular point is to preserve value. The value of gold's hedging value is recognized by the world's history, recognized by the world, and can be legally traded!
People's focus on Bitcoin is mainly on value added, but does not consider the risk of BTC!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
August 14, 2018, 05:56:26 PM
Holding gold is well-understandable. To speak about BTC - I think it has still a long way to go to become real digital gold, but it is probable capable of doing it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 05:01:40 PM
For me the real reason to hold gold or even bitcoin is that i am pretty much sure and hundred percent sure that in the near future it's price or value will increase. It will increase that much high that no one ever expected that it will reach as much as like that. To some people it is just a dream or they might say that I am crazy in believing on that way but for me no one or nothing can change my mind or the way I think because my faith and trust with that increases is so high.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 04:45:36 PM
For me the real reason to own Gold and Bitcoin is to be able to leave my country if I need to.  They say one ounce of gold for each family member to pay off the guards.  I have that in both crypto an gold for my last ditch plan. 
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
August 14, 2018, 04:39:35 PM
I have found on twitter that Kim Dot Com is buying btc and gold
He is buying like a hebdge to us dollar because us debt is rising and rising and that derivatives house of card can fail
I don't know is this truth but i think it good reason
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 03:40:25 PM
I believe that a good investor will keep his money in gold and in bitcoin. These investments are both good for making a profit and the distribution of funds will minimize losses.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
August 14, 2018, 03:33:26 PM
It would be convenient for everyone to know what the future holds.
Let's say that - based on simple statistics - the time has retained its value over the last 5000 years, while cryptocurrencies have a very high volatility and nobody knows what will happen even in a few months.
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
Both the gold and the bitcoin are good to hold for long term investment because they have potential both to grown up their price nowadays. Much better to hold bitcoin it its safe for any who wants to get if it is in safe storage, while this precious metal gold is handy object easy to find the theif. But we cannot argue this thing both are profitable by hold long term investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 12, 2018, 12:26:39 AM
Both are good savings or wealth if you hold those.But those are two different things and ways through.

In my opinion,savings is better choice because of the market economy.In the perspective of Bitcoin,you can do many things like trading,investing,mining and so on.In order to doing those, you need to buy Bitcoin and this time Bitcoin price is super dumping from the last year.So,if you have Bitcoin,you can hold this for future. Hopefully,it will brings a huge profit for you when the price pump again. Just have patience for achieving it.

In the perspective of gold,it is the most valuable and useful things for all. It is acceptable in the whole world. You can buy or sell it in anywhere of the world.It has good price also. So holding gold is not bad.But if you want, you can. Because it has not much risk like Bitcoin.

I think that people hold anything to be profitable than before and if they are not satisfied to see the current price then they go for doing hold and I personally appreciate this method. I also follow this system.
Activity: 336
August 12, 2018, 12:14:33 AM
For your savings, you should definitely hold gold and/or Bitcoin.  This post is unreasonable though because not everyone can expect to gain from an asset.  If everyone in the world held gold and continued to do so, the price would not rise (because the price increase would not be from an increase in adoption so it would have to be due to progression of the economy, which cannot happen all of the time).  Even if progression of the economy did happen all the time, the continued introduction of new gold would result in falls until all of the gold was introduced.  So by nature, gold's inflation rate is neutral or positive - only its current state results in deflation.

The same applies to Bitcoin, but in a different way.  If everyone held Bitcoin, the rate of new Bitcoin being introduced would decrease as gold does, but at a more specific rate.  So in the end, Bitcoin's inflation rate would neutral or positive to a negligible extent (tiny fractions of a Bitcoin per block).  However, Bitcoin in its current state would be inflating if everyone held it.  This does not mean that anyone is stealing your Bitcoin from you - on the contrary, inflation can be tolerable and even positive to an economy's operation and therefore does not represent the direct theft of money.  Furthermore, this potential inflation would just subsidise miner fees.  Right now, we are beginning to realise that as fees only represent a small amount of miners' revenue, after continued block halvings it would eventually result in huge fees to the amount of Bitcoin being sent if they were minor transactions - so the inflation of Bitcoin proves that inflation can be positive as it serves a definitive purpose which affects the community positively
Pages:
Jump to: