Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 674467 times)

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
August 11, 2018, 11:05:46 PM
We should hold bitcoin and gold because they are very limited with a very limited amount of supply and that means that there is a good future for their value because of the limited supply and the continuous growing demand and i am really bullish on both gold and bitcoin because i know that they are very useful as an investment and a store of value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
August 11, 2018, 10:55:05 PM
The main thing about both gold and bitcoin is that they are unique and cannot be replaced by any other items.
This feature actually presupposes their great value and provides high interest of investors which cannot be suppressed by bans or other constraints.

Gold is an asset in our real world and bitcoin is digital asset in internet world. Most peoples hold bitcoin and gold because peoples believe gold and bitcoin is good commonitiy that can maintain our asset value. Inflation always happen and reducing our asset value but not with gold and bitcoin
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 11, 2018, 07:19:23 PM
In the case with gold we can follow its history and see that the price of gold were almost always going up till today, so if this practice will be working as well with Bitcoin, we will be incredibly rich in 5-7 years from now.
The main reason to hold gold and bitcoin is there value in the future can be more higher or expensive so as long as we can afford to buy many bitcoin and gold we should do it now and let's just hold it and for sure in the future we are very profitable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
August 11, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
In the event that you need great venture at that point there is most likely that you will hold bitcoin and gold due to their execution over the most recent couple of years. Bitcoin and Gold are nearly the same, Physical and Digital gold however they are only extraordinary in value development which is bitcoin moves speedier or change its cost routinely while gold is simply steady. So on the off chance that you extremely like them two for your venture then you going to hold them.

In my own opinion, bitcoin and gold are not the same, bitcoins will grow due to the demand in the market while gold has a stable value in the stock market, that is the reason why cryptocurrency is a better asset.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 09:06:51 AM
For me, the real reason in investing bitcoin and gold because, having an investment for this serve as a retirement investment. Holding this two items in a long period will gain more profit for the future.
MRY
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
August 11, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
I think, both are good and profitable investments but have different ways and different risks, and there are some people who still believe and are comfortable with investing in gold but some think bitcoin is the best investment
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
August 11, 2018, 08:13:44 AM
In the event that you need great venture at that point there is most likely that you will hold bitcoin and gold due to their execution over the most recent couple of years. Bitcoin and Gold are nearly the same, Physical and Digital gold however they are only extraordinary in value development which is bitcoin moves speedier or change its cost routinely while gold is simply steady. So on the off chance that you extremely like them two for your venture then you going to hold them.

In internet era, bitcoin proven more profitable than gold if we hold for long term. But gold still favorite investment because its real form and bitcoin is gold in digital form. Most peoples invest on bitcoin and gold because its store of value and more resistant than inflation
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 07:15:34 AM
At the expense of opinion to keep gold and bitcoin.  I completely agree.  These are the 2 currencies of the future.  Gold will always be in price, and bitcoin will soon take its place.
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
I think that bitcoin is now only well suited for sending money, but not for real implementation, as it should be.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
August 11, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
I am not much fan of physical gold. This is because I need to be so much careful protecting it from thieves and robbers here.
That is exactly what I think about the market status of Bitcoin in future. The supply is already limited and when the demand is high, there is double push in the market of the assets. Besides, Bitcoin is more advanced than gold because of its technological advancement and its related perks.

Gold is just an asset that acts as a store of value and grows in time but is not very liquid and is insecure because it can get stolen or can get lost while it is being carried from one place to another. Bitcoin has far more advantages over gold.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:19:17 PM
In the case with gold we can follow its history and see that the price of gold were almost always going up till today, so if this practice will be working as well with Bitcoin, we will be incredibly rich in 5-7 years from now.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
August 09, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
The main thing about both gold and bitcoin is that they are unique and cannot be replaced by any other items.
This feature actually presupposes their great value and provides high interest of investors which cannot be suppressed by bans or other constraints.
Activity: 115
August 09, 2018, 02:21:14 PM
The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.

The reason behind on why usually hold BTC and Gold, maybe because  gold ang BTC is sometimes similar in its value we need and can give chances to earn more.
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 12:28:47 PM
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 08:19:40 PM
I think It's always good to diversify our money, but for those who don't have much money and want to increase it, I think it's better to choose only one of them, in this case bitcoin, as you said, possible return is much faster than gold. The real reason to hold Gold and Bitcoin is human tendency to secure future or to fulfill security needs compromising present. thanks
Activity: 196
August 08, 2018, 08:12:26 PM
one's financial position and to give catalyst impact to savings, person goes for investment in gold and bitcoin. I think the best investment any one can made now is buying bitcoin and hold it for long time.
Activity: 137
August 08, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
Gold has been a traditional way of storing wealth for quite a long time and still has a good value. Bitcoin is the gold of the internet and more importantly it is opened to anyone at all to have their ow share of this gold, even if they don't have any "equipment" to mine this "digital gold".
Activity: 84
August 08, 2018, 07:36:37 PM
gold and coin are assets that often bring success especially if the market turmoil does not determine the gold investment rarely loses as well as coins so that based on the experience of everyone investing

Yes with gold we cannot lose profit as time passes by the price increases unlike bitcoin but in bitcoin there is a huge profit once price rises high compared to gold that increases very slowly but both will give nice profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 06:04:22 PM
gold and coin are assets that often bring success especially if the market turmoil does not determine the gold investment rarely loses as well as coins so that based on the experience of everyone investing
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
August 08, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
Gold and Bitcoin are two great assets so if anyone has these two assets I think he is very lucky in the field of investment. Gold prices tend to be very stable this will be the choice of people to store Gold assets in the long term. and with this Bitcoin owned will also be a great investment besides that if you do trading of course will yield very good profit Bitcoin prices are likely to rise very significantly and sometimes down this will be great for trading it's just that we need patience in trading
Pages:
Jump to: