Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 674467 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Now society is privately owned so it is the reason that when people get their excess reserves they will find ways to invest in buying gold for stocks and now the bitcoin is the choice. Choose the second one for their values
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I keep more gold in jewelry, and I keep bitcoin, I have a diversified portfolio when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
In my opinion, the real reason to hold and invest in Bitcoin are we can get the big profit from it because some reasons: the supply of BTC is limited and now it sitting at the TOP 1 of Cryptocurrency and alot of ICO project using BTC to buy the ICO token. These reason are the answer why investors belive and invest in Bitcoin.

Yes, sure. When you invest in gold and Bitcoin and hold it, with time the precious metal and the cryptocurrency grow in price. You get great returns when you sell it. They say the last BTC will cost millions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
At the expense of opinion to keep gold and bitcoin.  I completely agree.  These are the 2 currencies of the future.  Gold will always be in price, and bitcoin will soon take its place.

Well I would say that gold has been the most desired asset in the world since the start of the market and still is the one having a good market.
Bitcoin is a new type of digital gold that has more advantages and more pace to give away profit in investment than gold gives. Besides gold is less liquid and has a high transaction cost. So it is more desirable to invest in Bitcoin. One should also invest in Gold for the fluctuation in the rise or fall in the values of Gold is very low.

I think that world war also takes time to appear and we can judge that when it will happen so we can exchange our cryptocurrencies that time so we can not let our precious investments due to these unnecessary activities. We are safe and free to use cryptocurrencies and if you are considering world war or any conflicts then you will get nothing so you can not set like this. Gold is also good and we can benefit our selves but benefits of cryptocurrencies especially the Bitcoin have more benefits for us.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The real reason for holding Gold and Bitcoin is that they are precious matters and they should be keep and stored because they can be serve as assets ,in which this things are with value and be keep for a longer time ,that is why it is worth holding fir future use.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Because now the price is collapse so you have to holding it first and then you can sell it when the peice already up and higher so you can make a profit
Same as you I prefer to hold bitcoin because it will increase the price and it will be more famous than Gold, we are bitcoin users so we should not take it as granted, Gold now is an old fashioned investment and not being like buy most of us, I my place people only ask for bitcoin, it is not only an investment but best way to change our life, it gives money extra and saving, so only because of high opportunities I chose bitcoin at first priority.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
I'm thinking that those people who are not selling they are Bitcoin in 2017 are having really great reasons to hold it until now because the price is already 3 times less than it was in 2017 end
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
Both are good for long term investment, but bitcoin its has a lot of advantage compare to gold, In bitcoin we cannot determine if how much profits we get in just a couple of time, it might we can get big profits or it lose.
Activity: 44
Earlier,they found gold to be an investment,but now for most of them,bitcoin is their ultimate choice.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think, gold and bitcoin are good and profitable investments but have different price increases so that the profits obtained will also be different, bitcoin has a profit that is greater than gold but has a greater risk
Activity: 75
It is always wise and highly advisable to treat and store of value with the highest regard. Fiat, Gold and Bitcoin are all great store of values. The good thing about the cryptocurrency market is it's ability to rebound and increase in market cap and value, this is very evident with the rise in price of most crypto assets. I strongly believe that BTC and gold are good store of values and would continue to increase in value hence the need to hold them
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
The main reason I hold bitcoin is because I believe that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so that it can get big profits, while I hold gold because gold is the safest investment even in war conditions everyone can still receive gold.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
Because now the price is collapse so you have to holding it first and then you can sell it when the peice already up and higher so you can make a profit
Activity: 59
Both gold and bitcoin are really good investment options that can make anyone wealthy. I prefer Bitcoin for now anyway.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
In my opinion, the real reason to hold and invest in Bitcoin are we can get the big profit from it because some reasons: the supply of BTC is limited and now it sitting at the TOP 1 of Cryptocurrency and alot of ICO project using BTC to buy the ICO token. These reason are the answer why investors belive and invest in Bitcoin.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 15, 2018, 08:02:21 AM
I think both are good investments. Both have huge whales, but so does everything else to be honest. At least with bitcoin whales have no control over total supply and it is fixed.

With gold... what if huge mines are found? or some asteroid once we have advanced technology? that makes me a bit worried for the long term.

I would also rather have people that just bought BTC cheaply because they liked the idea rather than some warlords that stacked tons of gold through centuries.

I agree. Although Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are riskier than gold and other precious metals and gems, I would say that both are still are good investments and assets to keep because both has good values and can be utilized to be exchanged for money. Although gold is more stable and can be exchanged without much less worry and thought regarding its value, Bitcoin is more of a long-term hold that could also yield good returns, but with time. Therefore, if one is serious about investing or holding cryptocurrencies, it should be couple with ample patience because although it may give good returns, it may take time to do so.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
August 15, 2018, 07:55:45 AM
Literally to earn money over time. This is why some are hoarding gold for they know that market price is constantly moving or rising and this could mean earnings or profit. HOwever, some are just also holding gold and bitcoin for an asset that they would love to have because gold and bitcoin is considered already as an asset because it has a good market price value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 07:51:52 AM
Holding gold is well-understandable. To speak about BTC - I think it has still a long way to go to become real digital gold, but it is probable capable of doing it.
Based on my opinion, it is really better to hold gold and bitcoin because there future is very bright, and for the long time we will hold gold and bitcoin there value will be more high or expensive so when we have bitcoin and gold we should just keep it.
Activity: 215
August 15, 2018, 07:37:38 AM
gold is an immovable asset that tends to always experience price increases, although it tends to be stable with a not too significant increase, gold is very suitable for people who are afraid of the risk of large losses, almost no loss when selling it for the long term.

whereas bitcoin has an active volume in the crypto market, I use gold and bitcoin as a proportion of two different future assets where bitcoin is very influential on monthly / daily earnings. this is the right step and I no longer need to invest in other stocks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 06:55:34 AM
The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.
[/quo
why they are still holding it because it will help them someday they hold bitcoin then soonest they will get the gold
Pages:
Jump to: