Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 28. (Read 674499 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 05, 2017, 12:45:22 PM
gold and bitcoin are excellent investment vehicles. we will get many benefits from both. Because by simply holding back the two will be profitable in the future.

Holding gold and bitcoin certainly has an opportunity to earn big profits in the future, as both have excellent progress as long-term investments. With a little patience to hold it in the next 2-3 years time will certainly be able to see the benefits that fit with what is expected of the investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 05, 2017, 11:27:33 AM
Gold cannot be earn by an average person while bitcoin can. The comparison is like there's so many people who can mine bitcoins rather than gold and bitcoins value is keep on increasing periodically, So more of the investors are keep on attracted to bitcoins because of its value and they are all striving to earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 994
November 05, 2017, 09:55:51 AM
gold and bitcoin are excellent investment vehicles. we will get many benefits from both. Because by simply holding back the two will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
November 05, 2017, 02:07:14 AM
Gold is only a store of value not a meduim of exchange. It may be different from bitcoin because we can uea bitcoin in buying or shopping online. Practically, holding both of them are great but I suggest bitcoin to be more usefull nowadays
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 22, 2017, 12:34:44 AM
Both gold and bitcoin provides one with security in the future. They are important assest which one should hold onto.
The main reason is they both are limited. Both are valuable. When a thing is limited its demand only increases in the future which increases its market value. We only have 21 million bitcoins available and with increase in its popularity, investors its market value keeps on increasing. Even seeing their charts we can see that gold has maintained its prices but as it is a natural resource you never know where we can find it by mining but bitcoins cannot be generated anymore. What we have is what will remain.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
October 19, 2017, 12:06:37 PM
Right now my gold holdings have dipped to dangerously low levels. In the past when I faced some financial difficulty, I sold most of my gold coins. Now I am left with less than 0.5 Oz. of gold. And if you look at the net worth, then my Bitcoin holdings are now many times more expensive than my gold coins. And I am not complaining. Ever since I purchased the gold coins 4-5 years back, I have received less than 5% returns.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 11:59:27 AM
Every has got various reasons on holding gold as properly bitcoin. In my viewpoint most of the customers keep gold for the protection purpose and bitcoin for the high profitability which you can't get with any of the other expense or multiplying strategies.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
October 19, 2017, 11:36:04 AM
Gold is the most secure long-term investment, if we need suddenly then we can sell gold to anyone because everyone knows gold, while I hold bitcoin because it is currently the most promising investment.
You should get your facts straight, gold was the safe long term investment not is. At present there is clear cut edge of bitcoin as best investment over gold for saving money. Bitcoin is the future of the currencies and I font think so there is any single reason for ignoring bitcoin at present. Bitcoin is far higher in price than gold and the future of bitcoin is brighter than that of gold.
gold are considered as a safe place to invest because there is a lot of support and gold itself are well known. so automatically makes people feel secure to invest in gold compared to bitcoin which not popular enough and less user. but we have achieved a lot of great things so far even with less user and not as popular as gold.

now imagine what will happened when bitcoin had become popular and have got a lot of investor interest to put the money in bitcoin and use bitcoin in regular time?
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
October 19, 2017, 11:01:35 AM
The real reason for holding bitcoin is to take advantage of moment to improve my financial condition. And holds gold as a hedge from profits i make from bitcoin.
Activity: 49
October 19, 2017, 10:32:26 AM
This is extremely simple to response, why men and women maintain gold or bitcoin? Answer is that people are willing to make profit from this preserving, generally individuals contemplate it as preserving...So if you have gold then you can get generate revenue by that of gold, in Bitcoin the story is alike, so men and women often searching ahead to creating revenue from savings...
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 06:39:54 AM
Main reason i invest in bitcoin about global trends, that's technology. Many richest people in the world successful from business related technology. As well as bitcoin part of technology, more we can become rich by holding bitcoin in the future.
I think investment in bitcoin for just because of the technology is not sensible because although there is trend of crypto currency in the world and the future will be that of digital currency, but many other things also involved, like security, profit, spending easily, withdrawal, and trading also be keep in mind while investing in bitcoin. Gold has its own place of importance, usability and usefulness.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 18, 2017, 10:43:50 AM
For me gold and bitcoin are the very best things to invest because there value was extremely rising from time to time and this two things are limited stacks and  not all individual has, people that fluent in those things well I considered a powerful person, because they had the equipment to transact in many private sectors that allow bitcoin for the exchange of their works, and for me gold symbolize beauty and wealth because as of now many people was very greedy to show gold in public, and to represent that they are wealthy and powerful, and for them to receive a good treat of power in economy and the way they live.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
October 17, 2017, 07:22:44 PM
The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the earnings or profit that we are going to generate with their value. Everyone is going crazy to invest and save bitcoin for the future the potential and visibility in the market is too high and lots of investors keeps on investing thats why the value keeps on increasing.
Yeah I agree to you! The reason why we need to hold bitcoins and golds is we can earn more money because the value of the gold and bitcoins are both continuing to goes up.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
October 17, 2017, 07:16:27 PM
The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the earnings or profit that we are going to generate with their value. Everyone is going crazy to invest and save bitcoin for the future the potential and visibility in the market is too high and lots of investors keeps on investing thats why the value keeps on increasing.
If we are going to hold both of them then we should always think that they are the best to hold for a very long time because they are almost a guaranteed investment that it will give you a lot of profit in the future because it will not disappoint you since their prices are almost going up after a long time because of the continuous demand that makes the market even more active and the price to become higher.
Indeed. If we both hold gold and bitcoin,they are at perfect match because gold can stay longer,the longer you keep it the more you get higher value and the amount itself. Gold is a timeless material so it is precious if you have that. While bitcoin is also valuable though it is in a modern way but it also makes you profitable if you hold it longer too. These two are both rewarding and can be called treasures because it can make you fulfill your dreams in life at the moment of your convenience. If I have gold I will keep it no matter how small the size is because I'm sure that it is money by the time I'm going to pawn it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 10:16:43 AM
The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.

yes why do we hold bitcoin and gold, yes you were correct they are both limitted supply and loved by people. asight from it both increase its value continouosly. specially gold it increase its value alobg the century. and its supply is very limited because mining is really prohibited because it affect the environment and the resources.
Activity: 14
October 14, 2017, 05:05:02 PM
Most people would want his name gold and even collect it to be a collection at home. With any bitcoin feels complete the price is equivalent to gold. Everyone would be tempted if they heard it
Activity: 93
October 14, 2017, 07:06:59 AM
There is nothing wrong with holding both bitcoin and Gold.  Bitcoin is easier to carry in Large Value Transactions.  But Gold does not require electric power or computer knowledge to be used in commerce. There is a very large number of individuals that do not understand how bitcoin works, how to back up your wallet so you do not loose it all etc.  Some people will never buy bitcoin as they do not understand anything about computers.  You will need gold to transact with them.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
October 14, 2017, 06:54:55 AM
Gold is the most secure long-term investment, if we need suddenly then we can sell gold to anyone because everyone knows gold, while I hold bitcoin because it is currently the most promising investment.
You should get your facts straight, gold was the safe long term investment not is. At present there is clear cut edge of bitcoin as best investment over gold for saving money. Bitcoin is the future of the currencies and I font think so there is any single reason for ignoring bitcoin at present. Bitcoin is far higher in price than gold and the future of bitcoin is brighter than that of gold.
Activity: 98
October 13, 2017, 06:57:42 PM
The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.

The real reason to hold Gold and Bitcoin is human tendency to secure future or to fulfill security needs compromising present I also realize that investment in gold is free of risk and is very relaxable but the output is very slow as you told
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 13, 2017, 10:53:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: