Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 29. (Read 674499 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 09:24:39 AM
The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the earnings or profit that we are going to generate with their value. Everyone is going crazy to invest and save bitcoin for the future the potential and visibility in the market is too high and lots of investors keeps on investing thats why the value keeps on increasing.

Everyone will pursue it is the advantage of the investment that is owned.
The longer you wait to invest in GOLD and BITCOIN the more profit opportunities will be. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 09:19:00 AM
The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the earnings or profit that we are going to generate with their value. Everyone is going crazy to invest and save bitcoin for the future the potential and visibility in the market is too high and lots of investors keeps on investing thats why the value keeps on increasing.
It seems that people are dissapointed with paper money so they decide to holding gold and bitcoin rather than paper money. You right, this condition makes the market even more positive for bitcoin and gold. I think people are not only want to gain profits from bitcoin and gold but also they want to avoid the inflation of paper money.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 13, 2017, 09:12:43 AM
If we are going to hold both of them then we should always think that they are the best to hold for a very long time because they are almost a guaranteed investment that it will give you a lot of profit in the future because it will not disappoint you since their prices are almost going up after a long time because of the continuous demand that makes the market even more active and the price to become higher.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
October 13, 2017, 07:23:59 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
October 13, 2017, 07:11:15 AM
I think the only reason why people holding gold and bitcoin is both are good investment, but it in comes in longterm investment I'll choose gold even the volatility is very slow, bcoz bitcoin is a high risk investment.

I agree with you in the first part when both gold and bitcoin are good for investment but I'd rather choose bitcoin for long term investment rather than gold though. I believe bitcoin will be more of a value than gold in a few years from now.
Yes I also agree with you. But one thing I want to mention is that the more risk we take the more profit we earn. I also realize that investment in gold is free of risk and is very relaxable but the output is very slow as you told. On the other hand bitcoin is much risky and one cannot fully sure about its future and investment may be lost but we should invest in bitcoin up to some limit and not all of our savings.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
October 13, 2017, 06:53:45 AM
I think the only reason why people holding gold and bitcoin is both are good investment, but it in comes in longterm investment I'll choose gold even the volatility is very slow, bcoz bitcoin is a high risk investment.
Everyone knows why he holds gold and bitcoin. The reason is obvious which earnings are in the future. If someone has gold or bitcoin in this day he will be the richest man of tomorrow. And it is fact that these two are the big sources of income in the world.

Although bitcoin is more risky and gold has slow overcome. If I have money I will buy both of them in half of my savings because if one lose the other earn.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 05:03:19 AM
As we know that gold and bitcoin it almost has the same characteristics, its prices fluctuates from time to time that is influenced by various things. Certainly on its prices movements it is often getting experience price increases at certain times, and that can guarantee a profit if we holding gold and bitcoin in the long term until it's time to selling it at a high price to make a big profit.
Gold has no comparison with bitcoin and its silly to hold gold if you have bitcoin with altcoins of huge potential. i think gold is much more weeker investment if we see its previous performance as compare to bitcoin. we all know that gold has increased and will be keep on increasing in future but comparing it with bitcoin is foolish.
Activity: 392
October 12, 2017, 04:21:51 AM
The real reason for holding gold and bitcoins is that people want to be in a safe haven as already they are almost fed up with governments trying to loot their money in the name of taxes and also to escape from inflation of the national currencies.Earlier,most people found gold as the ultimate choice as there was no other option left.But now,since bitcoin is available,they have started to invest in bitcoins also.The main reason is to make their investment grow so that they could enjoy a secured life in future.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
October 12, 2017, 03:27:41 AM
Every new day tension is growing between USA-Korea-Russia-Middle East. Trump is a nice actor for gold and bitcoin hodlers.
We need safe heaven. Bitcoin and Gold is safe heaven for investors. Hope we are not close to 3rd world war.
Activity: 366
October 10, 2017, 06:15:48 PM
Lots of difference will be felt while holding bitcoin as well gold. In reality gold is an commodity that has some form of physical value or commodity value. This has got years of history which makes this to be a much secure asset even though bitcoin has grown high in value in a much lesser time.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 07, 2017, 11:36:17 AM
the obvious reason is that gold whose value tends to always increase and is less likely to fall, so it would be very beneficial if we keep gold for the future. while bitcoin, its fluctuating value, actually makes some people interested to save it, because hoping one day its value will rise from the purchase, but the possibility of falling also can. the drastically decreased value of bitcoin, and the drastically increasing value of bitcoin as well, make everyone interested to saving it, including me. that's my reason, why should I hold gold and bitcoin
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2017, 11:29:17 AM
There is no doubt that gold and bitcoin both are  valuable and nowadays both are getting so popular and profitable investment. But bbitcoin have some more facilities than gold. That's why people like to buy bitcoin than gold...
Yes, Gold and bitcoin both are worth investing and keeping. There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin are at present more popular and adorable than gold because of the unstable nature of bitcoin which ultimately leads to great pumps in the values of the bitcoin. There are more chances of making bigger profits with bitcoin than with gold.

I agree too, gold is valuable, visible and we can feel it in our hands, price od gold will be high always, probably in the future price will grow more, slow for sure, but it will grow.
Bitcoin is technology, we can't see bitcoins and feel it in our hands, but it's the future of money and price of bitcoin will rise much faster cause of adoption and rising popularity.
Its good to have both and save in both, at least who can. Price of gold is more stable and safe, bitcoin is risky but can bring more profit.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
October 07, 2017, 11:29:05 AM
I believe that a good investor will keep his money in gold and in bitcoin. These investments are both good for making a profit and the distribution of funds will minimize losses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
October 07, 2017, 11:20:51 AM
There is no doubt that gold and bitcoin both are  valuable and nowadays both are getting so popular and profitable investment. But bbitcoin have some more facilities than gold. That's why people like to buy bitcoin than gold...
Yes, Gold and bitcoin both are worth investing and keeping. There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin are at present more popular and adorable than gold because of the unstable nature of bitcoin which ultimately leads to great pumps in the values of the bitcoin. There are more chances of making bigger profits with bitcoin than with gold.

Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 05, 2017, 10:41:44 AM
it's a very clear matter that gold and bitcoin both thing is popular & profitable.  But i would like to support bitcoin like others people who just buy & Hold and enjoy their money growing without any hard work
Activity: 322
October 05, 2017, 10:26:32 AM
because both of them have a very significant selling point and continue to move up as described in the following video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzr3OUM_dxg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wYq-UNPccY
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
September 30, 2017, 04:36:48 PM
Both Gold and Bitcoin are good investment. I believe that the real reason to hold Gold and Bitcoin is to avoid  the greedness of the traditional banking system. Saving money and storing it in the bank, I believe will not increase it unlike the way Bitcoin and Gold will. Instead they will pay pennies claiming its the monthly interest.

And I agree with you OP, it is better to buy it when the price is low and not when its high.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 04:25:10 PM
I think the real reason to hold is the future, there are many countries with economic and social problem, these are some good reasons to invest in Bitcoin. These are probably the only reason that i invest in Bitcoin. But  the first point is going to take a while, before it is in full force. You see, Bitcoin has three flaws that prevent both vendors and governments from accepting Bitcoin. They are Bitcoin’s price, Bitcoin transaction fees and the fact that governments have no control over Bitcoin. The first point - Bitcoin’s price - is a massive impediment to merchants and customers alike. Bitcoin’s price is volatile - unlike gold. It is going up and down. The day before yesterday, Bitcoin rose by like 500$, then dropped $400. Yesterday, it rose $200 and then fell $300 dollars. As you can see, the price is highly volatile. The second reason is self-explanatory. Fiat transaction fees are minuscule compared to that of Bitcoin. Why would vendors or customers switch to another currency that makes them pay more. And the last point - this one concerns government mostly. Unlike fiat, Bitcoin can’t be controlled by the government.
Activity: 350
September 30, 2017, 04:21:50 PM
Bitcoin has no physical form, It exist only in internet online, And it soars up smoothly and falls down rapidly in a shortest span of time, It could not easily robbed because it is highly secured, Holding bitcoin earns a lot of profit in a very short time while gold could be profitable in long term. It has physical form that is why it is not advisable to used in urban areas because of its high value this is the source of crime, it could be robbed or threatens your life if somebody wants to steal your valuable things. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
September 30, 2017, 03:31:56 PM
 I dont like holding gold, i prefer holding cryptos as this is the new era, gold made a good return in the last five years, but bitcoin made more than x4 in a few months, so we can not compare their returns. obviously gold is more safe since it has been working as a currency for centuries, but i still believe on bitcoin and that it will make a huge return in a few years from now.
Pages:
Jump to: