Pages:
Author

Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin - page 32. (Read 674499 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 10:26:03 AM
I think the only reason why people holding gold and bitcoin is both are good investment, but it in comes in longterm investment I'll choose gold even the volatility is very slow, bcoz bitcoin is a high risk investment.

I agree with you in the first part when both gold and bitcoin are good for investment but I'd rather choose bitcoin for long term investment rather than gold though. I believe bitcoin will be more of a value than gold in a few years from now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 21, 2017, 10:14:23 AM
Main reason i invest in bitcoin about global trends, that's technology. Many richest people in the world successful from business related technology. As well as bitcoin part of technology, more we can become rich by holding bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
September 21, 2017, 10:07:26 AM
I think the only reason why people holding gold and bitcoin is both are good investment, but it in comes in longterm investment I'll choose gold even the volatility is very slow, bcoz bitcoin is a high risk investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 08:41:56 AM
actually I prefer to hold bitcoin rather than gold, why do you choose to hold the goods if the total supply of goods is very much? you should withhold the assets that his total supply is few and limited? yes that's the reason I hold the bitcoin instead of holding gold.
Activity: 317
September 19, 2017, 01:04:12 PM
The real reAson to hold gold and Bitcoins is the fact that value of both of them can only go up. The money you have invested in them is not only safe but also growing. These are two of the safest investments in the whole market.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 11:30:31 AM
I believe that bitcoin and gold are good investments. Each experienced investor will distribute their funds between them both to avoid losses and get a good profit.
Indeed! Both gold and bitcoins have very strong market and a huge number of customers, so it is wise to invest in both since both have their own specialties of making us rich. Since bitcoins are on peak now a day, so it is advisable to invest bigger portion of your savings into bitcoins than gold.
We should have those two because like you said they are a strong market and their market is covered by huge amount of people who invest and trade them and i believe that the real reason why we need to hold bitcoin and gold is because it is the nearest to our wants as an investment that can make us rich because if we have patience and hold them for about 10 years then we can become rich in that time.
While the people on the world want save their money into asset can keeps stable price like Gold, Real Estate ... for long term, really Bitcoin also good choice for them if they know cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is a way investment for future although it still very young with other asset.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
September 12, 2017, 10:10:43 AM
Both are used as store of value, both had been able to grow a lot on the last years, even with bitcoin being the faster to grow and already above gold value, not its marketcap, but bitcoin will became something rare in the future, both should keep growing over the future, atleast bitcoin concept does force the price to grow over time.
A lot of people are using bitcoin for investment and they hold it because the price and the value of the bitcoin are much higher than the Gold.  In bitcoin you will not be worry about the safety for keeping it hold for long time because now a lot of wallets are there to keep bitcoin in but for keeping plenty of gold you must have some safe and it is not possible to carry that safe along with you when you go somewhere but you can take a lot of bitcoin with you in your hardware wallet.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 10, 2017, 11:39:10 AM
I think you buy gold mainly to keep the value you already have.
And people buy bitcoin to increase the value they have.
Gold has a very low volatility, and since it's on the market for a few thousand years, I think it is safe to say that that you will always be able to trade gold for about the same price you bought it.
Bitcoin has more risk. But the profit options are much higher to.
I think in a balanced investment plan both should not be missing these days.

Real reason to hold gold is the will not reduce even though the price not increase very high value. But it bitcoin, the may reduce at any time and the same time ,The price of bitcoin reaches the moon. I.e the Value will reach the value which we not even expected. At constant rate the price will increase.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 10, 2017, 11:11:19 AM
Both are good to hold so it's better not to compare instead hold those two.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
September 10, 2017, 10:30:49 AM
I think you buy gold mainly to keep the value you already have.
And people buy bitcoin to increase the value they have.
Gold has a very low volatility, and since it's on the market for a few thousand years, I think it is safe to say that that you will always be able to trade gold for about the same price you bought it.
Bitcoin has more risk. But the profit options are much higher to.
I think in a balanced investment plan both should not be missing these days.
Activity: 868
September 10, 2017, 09:19:35 AM
Both are used as store of value, both had been able to grow a lot on the last years, even with bitcoin being the faster to grow and already above gold value, not its marketcap, but bitcoin will became something rare in the future, both should keep growing over the future, atleast bitcoin concept does force the price to grow over time.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 03:11:23 PM
when you hod gold you can control $ price but you cant divided gold into 10$  so that  bitcoin is solve
Both of them is good now to invest in bitcoin is free of risk and it is growing very fast it is increasing in price so the bitcoin investment is good to use than gold because it is good to carry and to keep it save in your future. Bitcoin is good to keep and to invest a lot of new people are getting into bitcoin and investing in it now.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 09, 2017, 02:48:56 AM
Aren't most of the people doing it that now?
Preparing for the worse case scenario and that is fiat system without value anymore.
That is why the price of gold is so high because of this. Some put their money in other investments like inventions instead of the cash just sitting around waiting to die. Gold is their first choice but now they have bitcoin and other crypto currencies as other option.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 02:32:57 AM
The reason why hold gold and bitcoin because this are good in investment. Both are trusted and profitable, gold and bitcoin is popular in terms of investment to the people but its over the world. I hold bitcoin and gold because it has potential and valuable. Both are gives good future and you can wait for the right time and you can keep it in a long term. Both are safest and trusted in terms of investment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 09, 2017, 12:04:11 AM
I believe that bitcoin and gold are good investments. Each experienced investor will distribute their funds between them both to avoid losses and get a good profit.
Indeed! Both gold and bitcoins have very strong market and a huge number of customers, so it is wise to invest in both since both have their own specialties of making us rich. Since bitcoins are on peak now a day, so it is advisable to invest bigger portion of your savings into bitcoins than gold.
We should have those two because like you said they are a strong market and their market is covered by huge amount of people who invest and trade them and i believe that the real reason why we need to hold bitcoin and gold is because it is the nearest to our wants as an investment that can make us rich because if we have patience and hold them for about 10 years then we can become rich in that time.
Activity: 644
September 08, 2017, 07:48:49 PM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 08, 2017, 01:35:13 PM
I hold gold because if I need quick money I can sell to anyone without going far and of course the price according to the market. while hold bitcoin because I'm optimistic the future of bitcoin will continue to improve because of the increasing bitcoin users.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 09:57:36 AM
For me the best reason to hold bitcoin is that the price of its get higher and higher as time goes by and we cannot deny it. We can see that it is good investment. It is very secured to hold our bitcoin and gold for a long time.
Activity: 429
September 08, 2017, 09:08:35 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 08, 2017, 07:10:25 AM
Both are extremely very good investments but bitcoin has far more to do with this expense since the very quickly cost of bitcoin does not need to have to rely the day even every minute the value can modify.And for investment with gold is extremely promising as well so that price increases can adhere to market place charges but not as quick as bitcoin value increases.
I will prefer digital gold over physical gold. I have certain reasons behind that.
1- Gold price increases at a very slow rate.
2- Gold cannot be transacted to any part of the world in minutes with cheap rates.
3- Gold transactions are less secure.
Last but not the least, I have always think of it as a jewelry.
Pages:
Jump to: