Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 29. (Read 18926 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
for me people are not interested in investing in crypto are:
-they do not know about the crypto and the petensi that it owns.
-they do not like digital stuff. or they are more interested in real things.
- they are not interested because they have invested and may lose a lot of money so do not want to invest again.
apart from that all I think the average person who invests in crypto is a young person, whereas older people prefer to invest in stocks or real estate because their prices are more stable, do not experience such fluctuations so quickly.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
People do not want to invest in cryptocurrencies because, firstly, they are not sufficiently aware of them and their advantages. Secondly, investments in cryptocurrencies are highly risky. Thirdly, in order to invest in the cryptocurrency, people need at least to have a great deal about them, the technologies behind them and the work of the detachment. And since many people do not understand all of the above, they do not invest in cryptocurrencies.
Exactly! However we can't blame these people somehow, because we don't know where they are coming from or what drive them to not invest in cryptocurrency. At some point, I believe that we sometimes have to face our fears to evaluate ourselves of what we can or can't do, attest maturity and responsibility and how we respond on difficult situations. To face risks is to first acknowledge that it exists, upgrade knowledge and be eager to learn new things not only because it's required but take it as an advantage to help you become a learned individual. It's a process, it takes time, we may not be able to convince these people now, but I hope it's never too late for them to realize the worth of bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
People do not want to invest in cryptocurrencies because, firstly, they are not sufficiently aware of them and their advantages. Secondly, investments in cryptocurrencies are highly risky. Thirdly, in order to invest in the cryptocurrency, people need at least to have a great deal about them, the technologies behind them and the work of the detachment. And since many people do not understand all of the above, they do not invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I would add one of the "fears" that prevent people from investing in crypto: as with any new technology it is necessary that those who started using it made it more valuable.
Sadly, ordinary users do not understand how to work with cryptocurrencies, and the market of goods and services that can be paid with virtual money is limited. Therefore, the main demand for cryptocurrencies comes from investors, but not from consumers.
That's actually why we don't see so many new people on the market as it used to be like half a year ago - the greatest majority are simply unaware of the technology, and the rest are disappointed.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
I think that basically people do not want to invest in crypto currency due to the fact that:
1. they do not know about them;
2. those who know about them are simply afraid. Because it is something new and incomprehensible to them. Try to explain to your mom or grandmother what blockchain is and why it is needed  Grin;
3. crypto currency is very volatile;
4. periodically there is a lot of negative news. Sometimes news is contradictory and untrue;
5. many people do not have financial investment opportunities;
6. many people do not have knowledge about how to trade.
I think there are many more reasons.
All this makes people treat crypto currencies with extreme caution. And do not invest in it.
Activity: 216
In a couple of days crypto currency show red signal and i know about crypto currency news that was crypto currency will be banned for many country and China also ban crypto currency so people was very afraid to hearing the news in this region before don't want to invest with crypto currency after Five months later and crypto currency market again show Green Signal people see this market situation and again to start with crypto currency investment. Some people don't know about crypto currency so they are very afraid to invest with crypto currency market but who know is very well about it to currency they are always invest with crypto currency.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Yes, I agree with your reasons and points and your approach is right. Actually, since the crypto revolution is taken place in online mode and since the bitcoin is been actively engaged in online world majority of offline people who are still not aware of crypto tokens do not want to invest here because of fear of loss and because of no knowledge either theory or practical wise. Even who are actively engaged in a crypto market are still not having that much of dare to invest big amounts in crypto markets. I think if proper education and awareness is created among the people then they will surely give it a try.

The trust is the most important factor here. If you don't trust crypto, you won't invest. It's your own preferrence actually. Nobody will forcer you to invest in cryptos. People will see the reality later on and those who never invest will regret for their decission.
Activity: 462
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
Yes, I agree with your reasons and points and your approach is right. Actually, since the crypto revolution is taken place in online mode and since the bitcoin is been actively engaged in online world majority of offline people who are still not aware of crypto tokens do not want to invest here because of fear of loss and because of no knowledge either theory or practical wise. Even who are actively engaged in a crypto market are still not having that much of dare to invest big amounts in crypto markets. I think if proper education and awareness is created among the people then they will surely give it a try.
Activity: 2
1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

people invest in crypto currency because, as it was already said, that in the future it will unite many spheres of life, from business to purchases in online games, whoever invests their money because they believe in strong growth, for one or several years. I believe that by the end of this year bitcoin will cost 20,000, I hope so
Activity: 154
for me people do not want to invest in crypto because they do not have full knowledge about it. They do not believe in it, they are negative to the idea or feel strange about digital currency and lastly they think it as a scam, and that makes them more scared of investing.
Activity: 308
I think a huge amount of people are still unknown or not well-known to crypto.People don't understand crypto somehow that's a common reason.
Activity: 374
In the addition with that reasons that noted above I can also notice that many people have their fears because the volatility of crypto and the market unstability
Activity: 179
I would say, that most of people just dont have enough understanding of how things are working in crypto, so they are too lazy to dip in.
Activity: 379
As I know there aren't exists traders that won't get dissapointed in trading, succesful trader instead of that character always positive and ready to lose
Activity: 644
Alot of people around me does not know what is Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, they does not understand how does it work. They think to understand crypto is need long times and complicated, that why many people here dont want to learn it more. They also afraid with about online investment because they think all investment by online is fraud and they will lose all money. They just believe with Bank and other financial insitution because they has real office, but Bitcoin and other crypto is does not have it. They need some education about blockchain technology and what the benefits of it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
I will have to agree with OP on this list, I believe the reason why most people are not investing into crypto is that they really don't trust it because they have no idea about what it is and are unwilling to know about it as well. Other fears about losing their money because of the "Bubble" FUD they have been hearing all over the place.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
The Crypto market is always full of risks, maybe some of them do not master market knowledge as well as computer knowledge of the applications. So they decided not to participate in Crypto which is completely clear.
Yes it is right that those people who do not know about the crypto coins and about this field do not invest in it and stay away. But it is not good for all of the users of crypto as if they will not come to invest in it and they will not come to use these coins then the marketcap will not increase and the demand will not increase. We need to educate them about crypto and to encourage them to involve in it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses

Yes,  you are correct,  most of them doesnt know what crypto is all about,  they don't want to waste their money because they just think that investing in crypto is not true and they wont get any benefits from it but as we all know and have tried it, we are sure that investment in crypto is worth it.
Activity: 336

Not everyone believes that crypto has a huge potential. I think that most find it difficult to trust traders. There are many possible reasons. As for me I think that it is worth investing in crypto as it gives a chance to earn money
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

Apart from the reasons given, I think one of the most affecting reasons is the fact that there are so many negative and bad news swirling the cryptocurrency market, especially when it is coming from establish business entities, people, and most importantly, their own governments. How can one even have the confidence and divergence to invest in something, when the most powerful entity in your country tells you not to? It's just hard for some people to invest in something that they know would lead to a loss or have higher chance thereof.
Pages:
Jump to: