Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 33. (Read 18926 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Not all people doesn't know about on crypto, or they don't really know how to use it, or on how to invest. Because not all people in a crypto world are really known how to join and to use or invest.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
The main reasons to me are:

1) They don't know / understand the technology.
2) They think that it's difficult to invest
3) They don't have enough money
4) They don't want to risk

It's amazing how people scare of new technologies and risks. But I think the main risk to them is to skip this opportunity, probably the main opportunity of few recent years
Activity: 336
of being lack of knowledge , which is the reason why they don't want to jump on it, and also because of being known as a scam around the internet most people nowaday afraid to make an investment , even though its a fake news
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
I think the main reason is that people need their money for more essential things such as family, food, clothes, bills etc. They just spend everything and have no desire and time even to learn even something about crypto.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In my opinion and based on my observation from family and friends, they do not want to invest in crypto it is because they think it is a scam especially those news they see wherein people scam people using bitcoin. Another reason would have to be being ignorant, they have not known that much about bitcoin so basically they assume it is something negative.

You have a point on that mate. Well, each and everyone of us have our own perceptions on how to deal those things especially those risk situations. Also, we can't even force those people don't want to take a risk as they don't want to loss some of their money. Moreover, to be here in crypto currency community risk is everywhere which we need to be aware the possible attack of those bad people as well as those fake ICO Projects as we need to be attentive and observant as much as possible.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
You can see also that many people are afraid of the cryptocurrancy errors and market instability, they do not want to risk their money in such conditions. Some others have only false and wrong ideas about Bitcoin involved because it is difficult to imagine the world. Where we are less dependent on fiat. even they think they are some kind of ponzi scheme.
Activity: 518
In my opinion and based on my observation from family and friends, they do not want to invest in crypto it is because they think it is a scam especially those news they see wherein people scam people using bitcoin. Another reason would have to be being ignorant, they have not known that much about bitcoin so basically they assume it is something negative.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The reason people do not want to invest in the cryptocurrency market because many countries probably do not accept bitcoin (yet underdeveloped countries). They do not really understand the benefits that bitcoin brings. In the future I think the cryptocurrency market is growing and many people will see the benefits of bitcoin, they will enter the market more and more now.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
The reason people do not want to invest in crypto is because they are afraid to lose their money and getting to be scammed and maybe because of lack of knowledge in investing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
There are so many reasons which are also diverse as to why some people do not want to invest in crypto. One of which i think is the lack of acceptance by some governments, which in turn has not really make the digital currency legal for usage. Some people are holding-on to this reason while others are holding -on to some other reasons.
Activity: 420
As I see them scared the intruders into their wallets to take away all they have. If they know how to protect their wallets, they will invest in this market because they have a lot of potential to grow.

Yes, many people are afraid because of wallet hacking and many phishing email and new people don't how to react to those emails and they are scared about this internet money. There are many other factors nom volatile, government restrictions etc.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
The reason people dont want to invest are :
1. Skeptic : people affraid put their money on crypto because they are still believe that fiat money is the safest place for store of value and crypto is ponzi scheme.
2. Intangible : if you put your money in to stock market at least you got papper in crypto you only got hash amd encrypted data. They affraid it is not existed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
In my opinion a lot of people that entered on last high are very scared about the dip followed and so have spread word about.
Finally not all like a world with low rules and warranties even if technology is valid and will be the future of implementations.
Activity: 273
1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
I think that at this time the crypto arena has lost interest from the investors. You can see that the price of bitcoin and altcoin since the beginning of 2018 is constantly on the rise and remains in its down cycle. So, for you to succeed in business, it is important that you have a plan before investing and strictly follow it.
Activity: 266
I think that most people don't want to invest in crypto as they aren't ready to accept the thought that it can substitute the traditional currency. One of the main reasons is that nobody wants to take risks
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
In my opinion, the main reasons are ignorance of the cryptocurrency market,inability to work with it, uncertainty and fear of entering this market.
Activity: 719
As I see them scared the intruders into their wallets to take away all they have. If they know how to protect their wallets, they will invest in this market because they have a lot of potential to grow.
This means lack of knowledge about crypto, they are new in this business that dont want take risks in investing in crypto. Ofcourse also afraid to invest because of the lose they can have, once they are knowledgeable they will become interested to join.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I think the issue here is more political than business. Politics is an important segment in any business, and if politicians are cautious about cryptocurrency, then the investor will also be the same.
I agree with you parts, but we shouldn't forget that not all people treat new technologies with confidence, especially if these technologies relate to crypto.
Personally speaking I really don't know their real reasons why people do not want to invest in crypto. But I have this ideas that one of the hindrances on crypto's is the illegalities of crypto's in some countries and also the improper use of bitcoin or any kind of crypto's like being used in illegal activities and so on and also using of the name of bitcoin in some scam.
Yes.Having heard bitcoin as a scam or an illegal way of using it will really make an impact to those people who will not make investments in bitcoin.In my own point of view,the fact that bitcoin is very volatile,have no stable price,and no assurance how long it will lasts will make the people criticize bitcoin by not investing in it and the rest of cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I think the issue here is more political than business. Politics is an important segment in any business, and if politicians are cautious about cryptocurrency, then the investor will also be the same.
I agree with you parts, but we shouldn't forget that not all people treat new technologies with confidence, especially if these technologies relate to crypto.
Personally speaking I really don't know their real reasons why people do not want to invest in crypto. But I have this ideas that one of the hindrances on crypto's is the illegalities of crypto's in some countries and also the improper use of bitcoin or any kind of crypto's like being used in illegal activities and so on and also using of the name of bitcoin in some scam.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: