Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 34. (Read 18926 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.

i agree with you on the four reasons. But there are soo many more reasons people do not want to invest in crypto. Here are some of mine.

1. alot of people have an idea what crypto is but they dont understand it enough to invest in it.
2. many people think crypto is a scam, others think is a bubble.
3. Many have invested in crypto out of fomo and have been burnt badly. They refuse to invest again
4. Crypto trading and investing profitably is difficult

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
Because some people tell that in crypto there are no assurance. They tell that we can use crypto buy and sell without knowing who is us just like theres no need to mention about identity. So, there is big possibilities of scam because some can use other pictures just only to scam people. Others can use power of other people without showing their selves.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
They are many different reason why people dont want to invest in cryptocurrencies. The first thing is, the most people are scared and they dont want to risk anything. SO i can understand this, because you give your hard earned money away, and maybe it will be gone forever. The other thing is, people dont understand cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. So my advice to everyone, dont invest in soemthing you dont understand. Another reason is, the most people are manipulated by the mainstream media and they are just afraid of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
People have no trading experience and are scared of the drastic price changes of Bitcoin. Thats the way I see it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I doubt that the tax is the problem. I think people dont want to invest in Bitcoin because they do not understand what it is and how it works.

Some countries are not even strict yet with the earnings of the people related to crypto. Since they do not know how to recognize crypto yet, they just let it go that people are not declaring their taxes so I doubt as well that tax is one of the reasons. If you are earning from it then you still have an obligation anyway to pay taxes so for people not to invest in crypto just because they would pay taxes if they are investing in it seems not reasonable.

Lack of knowledge and lack of confidence are the main reasons behind this and that people still don’t think so that crypto currencies can help them in having more earning.

All they know about the crypto currencies is that they are illegal and that investing into these coins will be a great loss and that they will not be able to make anything good. It will take some time to change the opinion of such persons and to understand this thing that investing in crypto will make them richer.

Media has a big influence on how the people perceive cryptocurrencies. Since the media is handled by big corporations, they can manipulate the minds of the people to think that cryptocurrency is bad. All I can see whenever I watch television and there is a bitcoin related report, they are focusing on scams. I believe that banks has something to do with it since they are anti-crypto. The lack of knowledge and trust are reasons why people do not want to invest or trade crypto. The lack of regulation to a certain country has a big weight as well.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
I doubt that the tax is the problem. I think people dont want to invest in Bitcoin because they do not understand what it is and how it works.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The main reason of people is do not want to invest, because they are scared to losing of money
because invest in the crypto is very risky, but possible can get a lot of profit too.
Lack of knowledge and lack of confidence are the main reasons behind this and that people still don’t think so that crypto currencies can help them in having more earning.

All they know about the crypto currencies is that they are illegal and that investing into these coins will be a great loss and that they will not be able to make anything good. It will take some time to change the opinion of such persons and to understand this thing that investing in crypto will make them richer.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Admit it, most of us are afraid of the chance that bitcoin might get ban in our countries and we can earn in bitcoin even without spending a certain amount of money. Maybe because we all know now how to gain bitcoin without investing money, makes most people think that things are easier here. In trading, you need to have a good strategy in what you are doing and investing money is somehow included also in trading. But since there's a much easier way, other people would just invest their time and effort instead of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I think the issue here is more political than business. Politics is an important segment in any business, and if politicians are cautious about cryptocurrency, then the investor will also be the same.
I agree with you parts, but we shouldn't forget that not all people treat new technologies with confidence, especially if these technologies relate to crypto.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You have known the reasons and now how to influence people want to invest in crypto. Maybe you can give the suggestion for us especially for me. So we can tell them about invest in crypto.
In order to persuade something for doing a particular task, you need to make him an offer that he can’t reject. This is a fact that money is required for surviving in this world. Moreover, nobody likes to get less reward than his efforts which is the case in many job fields. Investing in digital market that is small and has potential to grow is the most profitable income source. This should do it.

Make an offer he can't reject? How do you do that with btc though? You can't simply tell someone that their money will grow when they invest in crypto since a lot of scams work that way. It would be better to make people informed that about btc's technology and what runs crypto. Make people understand that it's not just money but the future we're dealing with
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
You have known the reasons and now how to influence people want to invest in crypto. Maybe you can give the suggestion for us especially for me. So we can tell them about invest in crypto.
In order to persuade something for doing a particular task, you need to make him an offer that he can’t reject. This is a fact that money is required for surviving in this world. Moreover, nobody likes to get less reward than his efforts which is the case in many job fields. Investing in digital market that is small and has potential to grow is the most profitable income source. This should do it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
For many people crypto is still something they find new and unreliable. Many of them don't have enough trust and think this is just another potential scam. Others find it too risky and don't like such investment because of high volatility.
Something that I can see as solution is better promotion of cryptocurrencies as well as education of people. On the other side only the brave will use the opportunity cryptocurrencies give them and that will be rewarded with profit and new chances for better and different life.
Activity: 294
I think for me the reason why people not investing in crypto because they have no idea in this kind of industry and also they are scared to loose their money in investing in crypto
Activity: 196
In addition with reasons noted above, I can notice also that many people have fear because the crypto volatilty and the market unstability, they dont want to risk their real money in such conditions. Some other people just have wrong and fake ideas about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general and even they think that they are a sort of ponzi scheme.
Definitely yes this reason in above are the most consequence to those people do not want to invest in crypto,or other hand some  person din't know familiar from altcoin currency despite were not be able to have a basics concept and knowledge about it in cryptocurrency market,,or either he know but scared emotion are probably drive from negative thoughts out of them,the suitable reason,,and closed minded operation are commonly matter to those person.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Though there are really many reasonable points that deter people from investing in crypto, the reward is very high so it is not crazy to invest some money in crypto.
we have a lot of news we heard and maybe thats why people are afraid to invest in crypto  because of its digital and i think people are afraid to invest because they are also afraid of loosing money and also maybe they think that it was a scam just like the we heard.
The basic knowledge we need to learn and get is the knowledge about a chosen coin that we choose and do research on that coin so that we would be able to get that knowledge we need to show off for our previous wastage of time.

The good thing about crypto market is that it is something related to knowledge but the outcome here is the most maximum here that is why people are here.
Activity: 658
people doesnt want to invest in crypto maybe because they are not intersted on it thats why they dont want to invest, second is maybe they dont want to loose their money ,third is maybe because they dont have the knowledge and thoughts about crypto so i guess thats why they are afraid or they dont want to invest in cryptos.
I would not say they are not interested. I would rather say they are just too scared to take some certain risk and that is the major problem a whole lot of them always end up having. The inability to want to take some certain risk in life is what has differentiated those who invested earlier and some who heard about it and decided not to do anything and this is a cycle that would keep on going until we get to the laggard stage of adoption.

Yes, not investing in crypto and especially with bitcoin may turn as a life time mistake too.
Ignorance may lead to big regret too. If we check across this forum, we can see many people are crying for their ignorance by the years 2010 or 2011. I must be one of them.
Yes i agree on that some people blame thier self for being an ignorance, bitcoin is the best way to earn but there are a lot of people around that didn't even wanted to know bitcoin, and some other people refused bitcoin and continue their normal life without interning the new types of gaining here in crypto feild. I believe that if we overcome our fear profit will be the next, so we must continue or do some gaining process here in crypto currency for the near future
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
people doesnt want to invest in crypto maybe because they are not intersted on it thats why they dont want to invest, second is maybe they dont want to loose their money ,third is maybe because they dont have the knowledge and thoughts about crypto so i guess thats why they are afraid or they dont want to invest in cryptos.
I would not say they are not interested. I would rather say they are just too scared to take some certain risk and that is the major problem a whole lot of them always end up having. The inability to want to take some certain risk in life is what has differentiated those who invested earlier and some who heard about it and decided not to do anything and this is a cycle that would keep on going until we get to the laggard stage of adoption.

Yes, not investing in crypto and especially with bitcoin may turn as a life time mistake too.
Ignorance may lead to big regret too. If we check across this forum, we can see many people are crying for their ignorance by the years 2010 or 2011. I must be one of them.
copper member
Activity: 728
glaringly all that sums up to the lack of sound buying and selling expertise and a few reviews. With adequate knowledge, we start to see the market, not from the perspective we used to, however, one we will create or understand some benefits or possibilities ourselves. I assume a nearly silent cause a few humans, by and large, some superior human beings aren't too eager approximately cryptocurrency is the reality that maximum elderly human beings without a doubt suppose it is something for the new generation.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
They are panic to invest because of the lier and a scammers attacking specially in crypto. And it's too risky to invest for some crypto. But for the best, they just need to learn first how to manipulate their own money before invest.
If people cannot take just little risk in life, I wonder what they are really living for since every investment is actually risky but at least for someone who can take their time to understand the cryptocurrency market and the opportunity the abounds, I believe it should be easy for this caliber of people to take into account the fact that this is the future and investing no matter how little can be worth it in the long run.

We cannot force anyone to do what they would not want to do anyway and that is their cup of tea. But time will make them realizing the fact of how much it will pain on missing out one per life time opportunity. Yes, not investing in crypto and especially with bitcoin may turn as a life time mistake too.
Activity: 560
I think people haven't too much to invest in the world crypto because they still do not know how to play cryptocurrency as bitcoin and still not the presence of education regarding bitcoin and technology blockchain a very profitable .
Pages:
Jump to: