Pages:
Author

Topic: The reason people do not want to invest in crypto - page 41. (Read 18926 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
The definition of "investment" have a different aspect when pointing to crypto that's why newcomers don't even have a guts to do so.

What's lacking to them? Proper research. Obviously there are lots of differences about the aspects of usual investment (business) and investing money on crypto but some people who doesn't have an idea about how crypto works, will make a conclusion that everything was just the same. Well it will be a long discussion so I will just leave the idea here.

Clearly, if only people understand risks then they are good to go. If they don't like to put money on crypto then so be it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Though there are really many reasonable points that deter people from investing in crypto, the reward is very high so it is not crazy to invest some money in crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Don't forget because of all the noise in crypto people are also afraid of getting scammed and left bag holding. I agree that blockchain has a long way to go but it also doesn't mean you can't get in on the ground floor. To me, only those with vision in regards to Bitcoin are getting involved because it is hard imagining a world where we don't rely on fiat much. As far as I am concerned you need to be a visionary to see this type of future.

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
maybe because bitcoin is a digital money that does not look real in the real world, maybe they know bitcoin is only on the internet and can not transaksikan into the currency. this is the experience I have ever experienced when introducing bitcoin to investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses

I agree with you, most people are afraid to invest in Crypto and now many ICO projects are scam so investors are losing their money because they are wrong in choosing the projects they invest.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
In addition with reasons noted above, I can notice also that many people have fear because the crypto volatilty and the market unstability, they dont want to risk their real money in such conditions. Some other people just have wrong and fake ideas about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general and even they think that they are a sort of ponzi scheme.

This. That's why I think a good number of cryptocurrency investors are actually people on the younger side, in contrast to the older adults that prefer to invest their money in more stable investments like stocks and real estate; another reason is that the older crowd probably couldn't understand technology these days.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
In addition with reasons noted above, I can notice also that many people have fear because the crypto volatilty and the market unstability, they dont want to risk their real money in such conditions. Some other people just have wrong and fake ideas about Bitcoin and crypto currencies in general and even they think that they are a sort of ponzi scheme.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
for me there are three reasons why they do not want to invest in crypto
1. they have not known crypto
2. they are not interested
3. they are afraid to invest after losses
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
1. Blockchain has a long way to go to be a practical solution
Businesses will not miss the opportunity until the technology demonstrates its scalability. However, this can not be proven in the real world until the companies make the leap and produce a concrete result, not an experiment. Moreover, not all industries will benefit from blockchain, while other industries may face a costly and time-consuming conversion process so they choose blockchain over a network. now available.
2. Too easy to join
The real concern with a low barrier to participation is that there is no way to ensure that this technology will not become obsolete for several months. This is another reason why businesses have not implemented blockchain technology. Why invest in a blockchain while only a few months later will have a better blockchain next generation? Replacing and upgrading can be costly and time consuming.
3. Very few tangible means value of crypto.
One of the biggest misconceptions with digital currency is its mass acceptance of tokens, meaning that they are successful. Unfortunately, using a virtual currency does not necessarily generate revenue or profit for developers behind the token. Furthermore, blockchain technology tends to hold long-term potential values, not the token itself. Therefore, buying into a token that does not actually acquire ownership in the base blockchain does not make sense to the investor.
4. Tax situation is a nightmare
Investing in the crypto algorithm means that you need to track the increase and decrease in capital for each transaction. Even using your token to purchase goods and services will also serve as a taxable service, in line with the Tax Administration's tax guidelines.
Pages:
Jump to: