Pages:
Author

Topic: The return of ICOs - page 6. (Read 2866 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15
August 03, 2020, 04:20:48 PM
ICO are bad idea nowadays, investors don't trust them anymore, if any new project have to use ICO to raise fund for development it should have better exposure and better partnerships for investors to develop interest
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
August 03, 2020, 12:32:48 PM
Any project can still use ICO for fund raising but the outcome depends on how confusing the project is to investors, it has to be a very very interesting project with good concepts and demanding utility, without these it's going to raise less fund
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
August 03, 2020, 07:42:50 AM
Many was saying now ICO was dead, well i think not all of the ICO projects are dead, there would such a time comes that an ICO project would show it's hood performance into developing good outcomes on it's running project and i think there are some with this good projects soon to become successful.
Most ICOs are dead in this market, new projects cannot succeed with ICOs except in special cases. This year I have seen a lot of ICOs but only a few are able to attract investors and successfully raise funds. IEO will still be the best and safest option at the moment
yes IEO is better than ICO, because IEO will be easier to list on the exchange, as did Binance, many IEO are binance listed to their exchanges, and investors are also happy, avoid ICO choose IEO
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
August 03, 2020, 07:32:10 AM
Many was saying now ICO was dead, well i think not all of the ICO projects are dead, there would such a time comes that an ICO project would show it's hood performance into developing good outcomes on it's running project and i think there are some with this good projects soon to become successful.
Most ICOs are dead in this market, new projects cannot succeed with ICOs except in special cases. This year I have seen a lot of ICOs but only a few are able to attract investors and successfully raise funds. IEO will still be the best and safest option at the moment
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
August 03, 2020, 07:28:49 AM
ICO will never die because there are still many potential projects for investors and if you are lucky enough to have the opportunity to participate in those projects, you will earn a very high profit. However, it is difficult to find because such projects are often difficult to buy.

In the past year, there were many projects like this but now, investors are tending to invest more in IEO.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 702
August 03, 2020, 06:32:45 AM
believe me as long as development is still needed then the type of fundraising for each project be it ico or ieo will continue to be used, the difference is the fomo released is more attractive or not.
we know there are still good projects that use ico, not just IEO.
although it is still used, but we don't know how investors respond to this. personally, I will only choose ICO projects that truly have great trust. might need to use a trusted escrow for that. besides that, I might be more interested to see IEO. however, if the ICO returns, that's a good thing.
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
August 03, 2020, 06:28:16 AM
I don't know about the return of ICOs but it seem bonding curve will be the new ish. DeFi project seem to be bringing this method and with its success, this might be the new trend. It's quite interesting as investors can even sell their token within the bonding curve stage as the price increases while sale is ongoing and you can sell your token back within the cycle before it hits exchange if you wanna take short term profit
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
August 03, 2020, 06:22:31 AM
Seems like it's coming back, recently I've seen a lot of successful Defi projects. It has received a lot of attention from investors and has helped this market grow strongly at the present time. So take the opportunity and find great new projects to invest in and make a profit from it
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 03, 2020, 05:56:14 AM

Agreed. If you take a minute to think about it, ICO exists for the people as well as the project, while IEO exists more for the project than anything else.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
August 03, 2020, 05:34:16 AM
believe me as long as development is still needed then the type of fundraising for each project be it ico or ieo will continue to be used, the difference is the fomo released is more attractive or not.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
August 03, 2020, 04:37:05 AM
I don't think any good and promising project wants to push their luck and going for ICO as there is IEO and everyone prefers to use it. Sure since they were the project with real-life worth but that doesn't mean there is no risk when investing in them (look up unicorn startup).
Speaking of risks, all the things that are done by each person always have risks that they must understand well, only in terms of investment, one must know the direction and the concept is clearly clear, this is to make someone dare to take risks when investing.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
August 03, 2020, 04:22:05 AM
Cryptocurrencies showed the power again, so along Bitcoin and altcoins growing, there is a positive mood in the marjet amd investors will little by little finding a new opportunities how to multiply their money and they will again invest into ICOs. Smiley
Well I think people already learn from their past experiences regarding ICOs so they wont trust easily and besides IEO is more popular now less risk if you choose a popular exchange who will host it. On the other side the market is turning better now so I think investors prefer to invest in coins already listed in a reputable exchange to make profit.
copper member
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
August 03, 2020, 04:12:46 AM
Guys, do you think that ICOs could make a come back? I do and here is why. Every year dozens of companies raise money in Silicon Valley for startups, many pre revenue. Also, with the economy injured from nCov19, it would make sense to allow for new economies. This would include letting new startups in Blockchain raise money, and imo if they are well vetted, and trusted by the community, they should be allowed to raise money. What do you think?

We at Ideaology.io startup think you're right. ICOs are coming back, not as huge as they were in 2017/2018, but in a good, stable way. As a matter of fact, we are starting our ICO soon, which should tell you how confident we are in ICOs being back. Here's an article written by Ideaology founder Khaled Alakalbani on exactly this topic. Feel free to give us your feedback:

https://medium.com/ideaology-announcements/unlocking-the-potential-of-icos-6469fa741cc3
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
August 02, 2020, 03:59:36 PM
I don't think any good and promising project wants to push their luck and going for ICO as there is IEO and everyone prefers to use it. Sure since they were the project with real-life worth but that doesn't mean there is no risk when investing in them (look up unicorn startup).
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
August 02, 2020, 02:42:58 PM
With this Defi hype, yes, I believe ICO's comeback is possible. People started investing in projects once again, and almost every Defi project is raising money from the ICO sale, not IEO! Oikos Defi was sold more than 50% through ICO; even they raised 2 Million USD from the presale! Recent DIA Defi managed enough investors for their private sale and bonding sale! People left ICO because scammers ruined that, but when good startups are coming with unique technology, people do not fear to invest in those ICO sales!
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
August 02, 2020, 01:40:31 PM
I dont think so.Icos are very popular in 2017 and 2018. But now ICO market is not good. We dont see ICOs now.Cause the investment plans changes. Now ieos are the good investment for market.Most of the exchanges are conducting ieos cause the whole market in interseted in that. And ICO was full of scams and bad projects and in other hand big exchanges add some security in ieos. So at this moment ieos are far better than ICOs and in upcoming days maybe there will be other investment better than IEOS too. So in my opinion its hard to come back for icos.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
August 02, 2020, 10:50:29 AM
The chances of ICOs them coming back are very low and it would not be bad to say no, Because investors don't want to invest in ICOs now and everyone is happy to invest in IEOs. So where investors don't want ICOs to come back, they are unlikely to come back.
there may be improvements to the ICO in the future with a new system. but to go back to the ICO that happened, it would be very unlikely. IEO still looks good, but it's not so great to get support from investors as a whole because there aren't many exchanges that investors trust.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 02, 2020, 10:46:02 AM
The chances of ICOs them coming back are very low and it would not be bad to say no, Because investors don't want to invest in ICOs now and everyone is happy to invest in IEOs. So where investors don't want ICOs to come back, they are unlikely to come back.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 02, 2020, 03:15:36 AM
Investors are what makes a crowdfunding successful, look at STO today, no investors trust this crowdfunding platform anymore, it same thing with ICO too, I don't believe that ICO is coming back to be honest, IEO have taken over and the next one on my list is DYCO
Very true, STO and ICO will not be able to return to be honest in the present and also in the future, because IEO has been considered very good and good by all investors, then they have always chosen IEO in the top exchange for serve as the most profitable program for them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 02, 2020, 02:51:55 AM
Investors are what makes a crowdfunding successful, look at STO today, no investors trust this crowdfunding platform anymore, it same thing with ICO too, I don't believe that ICO is coming back to be honest, IEO have taken over and the next one on my list is DYCO
Pages:
Jump to: