Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 22. (Read 12918 times)

Activity: 598
Merit: 100
April 30, 2019, 09:16:30 AM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
Yes i still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency although the market situation is not good even in the pst few years i think there is a chance to become valuable all those coins in the coming years and the most suitable coins are bitcoin and ethereum these two have the strong potential to grow in the market.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 2
April 30, 2019, 09:10:30 AM
As you know most of altcoins are at low level and hope will be grow in June so you can buy top 10 altcions in coinmarketcap.like bnb,xrp,xlm are best for investment.
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
April 30, 2019, 09:04:40 AM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
I have putted all of my money to the crypto at this correction. Man you can try to look at major coin and privacy coin. But the result will depend on your position and if you can take the right position and then you can get a lot of money during recovery phase.
You are right, but we must know when the recovery phase will occur. I have also put some of my money into investing in several altcoins, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think this time will not make too many mistakes in the investment strategy and also trading. Because I see a pretty good market condition.

As long as there are still a lot of FUDs, it is difficult to see the market recover, especially haters are always campaigning negatively about crypto, making investors afraid to put their money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 30, 2019, 08:45:01 AM
I have putted all of my money to the crypto at this correction. Man you can try to look at major coin and privacy coin. But the result will depend on your position and if you can take the right position and then you can get a lot of money during recovery phase.
You are right, but we must know when the recovery phase will occur. I have also put some of my money into investing in several altcoins, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think this time will not make too many mistakes in the investment strategy and also trading. Because I see a pretty good market condition.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
April 30, 2019, 04:40:50 AM
there is nothing wrong to start investing in early May and it's not too late, it's better to start investing at that time when prices fall a lot because at that time a lot of coins are low value so in the future we can get bigger profits than those who start from today.
every important coin has the potential to get better or you can research each Altcoin so you can be more confident about their growth. if there is still a chance then use the opportunity and get the profit big.
Activity: 798
April 30, 2019, 03:28:46 AM

I think it's still very risky,
there is no indication the market will rise or grow quickly
so you should do analysis and research to ensure every investment you will make. Daily trading with the top altcoin is the only one that isn't too risky in my opinion.

If looking on bitcoin dominance, i think buying legit altcoin is a good oppotunity. In my view, bitcoin dominance should be below 50% because it will give a chance for altcoin to grow. If this happen, the price of altcoin should be rising and its good time for buying legit altcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
April 30, 2019, 03:19:41 AM

Pay attention to the top currencies, currently fomo according to the IEO is gradually cooling down. The market will have adjustments in the coming time. And I believe that holding the top 10 coins will be a good strategy
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
April 30, 2019, 02:59:03 AM
Actually invested the right time and opportunity in the first step of investment. I think it will cost a lot of time here because long time investment planing will bring you profits.
Personally for me, I want to choose investment at the market down situation. I always keep follow more popular and demanding coins and their market situation. Benefits will be Extra step if you will maintain right time invest and right time sold out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
April 30, 2019, 02:45:25 AM
For me the right time to invest is when you are ready to risk your money and effort.

This is not about when the price is high and when the price is low.

I invested months after i study well all the internal and external aspects of being in crypto so for me thats the perfect timing for investment
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
April 30, 2019, 02:43:40 AM
seems like you have fresh money here to invest new quartal.
i dont thing price have quartal when it go speculation about time. buy now and holding it for along investment are good for you, bitcoin is first to you buy and the second is litecoin or ethereum because have good volume on market place
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 30, 2019, 02:35:51 AM
While the price is still below it is good enough to invest because it has good opportunities because the longer the price can go up, so don't waste this opportunity choose the most famous altcoin with active tracking

The current scenario was given a great opportunity to invest while the prices are still on cheap, which can give massive profits in return of a big bull trend. Thus, investing with wise deliberation on choosing viable and promising  asset will evade to gain loses. And keep optimist to hold until the market has gain its stability.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 30, 2019, 02:18:09 AM
While the price is still below it is good enough to invest because it has good opportunities because the longer the price can go up, so don't waste this opportunity choose the most famous altcoin with active tracking
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
April 30, 2019, 02:06:21 AM

Hello there, second quarter is approaching, many believe that this quarter will a blast. As for my part investing will continue, i highly recommend you on one of the most promising project or coin will boom this second quarter is XBASE COIN. Just try this opportunity maybe it will help you. Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 30, 2019, 02:00:56 AM

I think it's still very risky,
there is no indication the market will rise or grow quickly
so you should do analysis and research to ensure every investment you will make. Daily trading with the top altcoin is the only one that isn't too risky in my opinion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 30, 2019, 01:55:02 AM
In my opinion now is the most appropriate time for investment, a sign that the market bull run has happened a lot, the huge volume of transactions is certainly an indication that this year the market will recover and improve.
I completely agree, the world of cryptoindustry is in the stage of waiting, accumulation, since there is a positive trend from the beginning of the year, I also think that 2019 will be successful for crypto, but it is too early to talk about immediate and fast growth, so it's time to invest in coins , the best of them, I think Ethereum.
Activity: 233
April 30, 2019, 01:42:06 AM
My perception for investment is just stick to those coins that has the potential for long term inveatments. Dont invest in coins that is not popular and has no potential for growing or developing its price. You can surely earn profit with those coins that are popular and known for a long term investments, because at any time it can increase.

Sometimes, being unpopular means that it's not good. I know some projects that deliberately minimizing their marketing efforts and focusing instead on their roadmaps.
But choosing is a difficult thing, not all traders have the potential to read the price movements of a coin. so buying popular coins is the best option for a beginner. While for someone who is professional, buying coins that have a good roadmap can be an option. This is our choice. our choices will determine what we will get in the future.

I see. Many of us, (even I) traders haven't tap the potential to guess the right movements so they just go with the waves. Placebo effect, I think? Haha!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 30, 2019, 12:35:57 AM
My perception for investment is just stick to those coins that has the potential for long term inveatments. Dont invest in coins that is not popular and has no potential for growing or developing its price. You can surely earn profit with those coins that are popular and known for a long term investments, because at any time it can increase.

Sometimes, being unpopular means that it's not good. I know some projects that deliberately minimizing their marketing efforts and focusing instead on their roadmaps.
But choosing is a difficult thing, not all traders have the potential to read the price movements of a coin. so buying popular coins is the best option for a beginner. While for someone who is professional, buying coins that have a good roadmap can be an option. This is our choice. our choices will determine what we will get in the future.
Activity: 90
April 30, 2019, 12:32:44 AM
For me it depends on the volume of the coin, the higher the volume the good investment it is. Why? when a coin has a large volume it means that there's a large volume of trading that's happening so the price might increase but the risk here is that the coin might dump as well in no time too.

You can check the volume of the coins circulating to https://coinmarketcap.com/ and before you invest make sure that you studied the coin first before you invest to it.
Activity: 644
April 30, 2019, 12:26:27 AM
At the end of April, I tried trading again. And now in my time, it's very good to buy a few coins because prices are falling. I think coins like BNB, ETH, and BCH are worth buying. BNB coins that have tremendous potential because they develop very fast.
Activity: 233
April 30, 2019, 12:21:30 AM

Pages:
Jump to: