Pages:
Author

Topic: The right time for investment? - page 2. (Read 12918 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
June 01, 2019, 08:13:38 PM
There is no right time for investment,because you can invest once btc reached 20 k and then it could raise to 40 k, but in reality it dropped to 3 k, so it is hard
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
June 01, 2019, 07:59:15 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
For me this time is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, the big bull run will happen in the end of this year. So, what are u waiting for  Huh Just invest as much as you can, let's rich together  Grin
Anytime big bull run will happen, but I believe most of us has already accumulated the right coins that we believe will have its big run as the bull run comes. The full opposite of 2018 is happening now, so I don't think smart people are not seeing this, the new investors will help the market to boom, especially if they will not panic when they FOMO. Market is so unpredictable, but we have to believe this time to have a better chance of having a profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 02:17:55 PM
In investing crypto actually do not have to wait when it is done. Because if we wait for time we will lose every moment. Because in crypto if you lose a big opportunity, you have to wait for it to come back again. Therefore if the current price is high there is actually no problem and invest now before everything will increase again.
Activity: 924
June 01, 2019, 02:14:19 PM
Good afternoon everyone, I want to greet everyone here. April is almost over, do you still have plans to invest in cryptocurrency in Quartal 2? What coins are suitable for investing? I want to hear your opinion, and I will make it a reference. Thank you very much for your attention.
For me this time is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, the big bull run will happen in the end of this year. So, what are u waiting for  Huh Just invest as much as you can, let's rich together  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
June 01, 2019, 01:46:08 PM
actually if you want to invest you can do it at any time depending on your view of the market and now the market has started to green and many people are investing in bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 1190
June 01, 2019, 01:31:16 PM
True, I strongly agree with you. Now is the right time for us to invest and not be late at all. My simple prediction that the top 10 coins are very decent for us to join to invest, but from that top 10 I still recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum.
If you recommend the top coin, that is, the top 10, of course, it is often recommended by everyone. Because to invest in a safe, indeed that is what must be done. And you also suggest that Bitcoin and ethereum, I strongly agree to that because I also do that.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
June 01, 2019, 12:09:30 PM
We have seen a significant change when the whole market is growing at a swift pace. Perhaps the IEO is opening up a new investment model to replace the Cryptocurrency ICO that is attracting a lot of investors to return with large sums of money.

The popularity of IEO continues to gain momentum, even if projects do not always show an explosive rise in prices, but on top exchanges you can always get a plus if you managed to get into the sale.

Activity: 714
Merit: 3
May 31, 2019, 05:23:43 PM
Solid projects with good utility will always top investment choices. Buy at a support sell at a resistance or just anytime you're in profit. There won't be that perfect time but a strong support zone is a good point.
Activity: 700
May 31, 2019, 04:39:49 PM
True, I strongly agree with you. Now is the right time for us to invest and not be late at all. My simple prediction that the top 10 coins are very decent for us to join to invest, but from that top 10 I still recommend Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
May 31, 2019, 03:47:42 PM
In my opinion, now ideal time for investments into crypto. The market began the growth after huge falling which proceeded more than a year. The market shows positive dynamics already enough time. Green days only begin! I believe that crypto is our bright future!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 31, 2019, 03:12:14 PM
Yes, now the market is very positive and prone to growth.  Because it is very predictable to invest in it if you have extra money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 31, 2019, 03:10:27 PM
The right time to invest is you who determine and not others. So don't ever make an investment decision because of someone else's advice. Because other people certainly will not be responsible if something happens. So the investment decision is in your hands and the right time to invest is when low prices or decline and sell when the price starts to increase.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 31, 2019, 03:07:50 PM
Yes, I would say that now is a good time to invest.  Therefore, I would advise all iapi to invest now.  It will be too late.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
May 31, 2019, 03:00:58 PM
The cryptocurrency market is very green at the moment and I think this would revive the interests of investors again in the cryptocurrency world but I don't think much of altcoin would benefit from this because the sector is still poor and not moving in the same pattern as bitcoin
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
May 31, 2019, 02:43:35 PM
I think that now is the right time to invest.  because I believe that it is never too late to invest, especially now when market trends go up, this is very positive.  because it says that our income will increase
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
May 31, 2019, 02:42:29 PM
Of course, now is a good time to invest, because prices are just beginning to rise and now I recommend you to look at the coins that are in the top 20
Activity: 378
May 31, 2019, 02:39:48 PM
People have come out with different version of their definition as to when to invest and when not to. Going according what people present, predict or say will definitely lead you to either win or loss which will always be the results awaiting. I personally believe in the fact that the right time for investment is when thoroughly you have been able to study and researched deep into any project or coin you wish to invest in before taking the risk. Without thorough research I think there is no right time for investment.
Activity: 179
May 31, 2019, 12:12:37 PM
next year should be good for crypto, but i think that this one will be better since a lot of adoption is happening right now, and this will influence price for sure, expectations are high at the moment
Next year's market is still very speculated to rate next year a high increase. because throughout 2018 many people also said the market would improve soon, but we only got a decline. if you want to invest, do it now by choosing a really good asset.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
May 31, 2019, 12:04:34 PM
for me the best ever coin to choose to invest is still same that is Bitcoin, Ethereum and Binance.
BTC, ETH and BNB is really have a good potential to grow to be a more and more high price.
for this year BTC will hit at least 10.000 in my prediction.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
May 31, 2019, 12:02:27 PM
I always tell people that the best time to invest in cryptocurrency is during the peak of the bear market when the prices of coins are at the lowest/bottom which is two months ago, and its obvious that the time is past already. so the second best time is not, it is not too late yet because you can still make huge profit if you invest now, because there are a lot of good altcoins that are yet to follow the trend, so you can still get them cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: