Pages:
Author

Topic: The rocket is secretly taking off. $8 price target within 18 hours - page 2. (Read 12564 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
i'm not really a person. im a cleverly devised forum bot meant to permabull and make incredibly accurate decisions pre-informed by the Manipulator so that i can single-handedly drive up prices again and again, solely for profit-taking.

then, of course, i will take over the world.

/troll

You have to put the /troll in brackets...  [/troll] or the forum doesn't recognize what your doing..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
i'm not really a person. im a cleverly devised forum bot meant to permabull and make incredibly accurate decisions pre-informed by the Manipulator so that i can single-handedly drive up prices again and again, solely for profit-taking.

then, of course, i will take over the world.

/troll
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Im not really a horse, Im actually a broom...
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
wtf really? one big sell and we forget about SEC and all of the other things that are going to reinforce this rally? i think the losses you guys took from the overcorrection since the bubble is clouding your judgment. it's like everybody on the forum suddenly took off their bull mask and all i see are dumb, hairy bears Tongue

I'm a bull.
Activity: 448
this statement is false
so has it been long enough to say this forum was wrong?  haha

+1 hahaha I love this

There are no rallies at this stage... it's all Pump and Dump now.

wtf really? one big sell and we forget about SEC and all of the other things that are going to reinforce this rally? i think the losses you guys took from the overcorrection since the bubble is clouding your judgment. it's like everybody on the forum suddenly took off their bull mask and all i see are dumb, hairy bears Tongue
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
#bitcoin-market broadcasts all markets, #bitcoin-RT only mtgox and tradehill. They seem to work okay even when all live graphs are down.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
HODL OR DIE
anyone knows, do market orders broadcast ok on irc? or is it also down?
if that channel works, maybe someone could be able to rebroadcast those via http for time being?

Yeah #bitcoin-market on freenode is pretty good.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
(...) air to ground missile ;P

I'm just glad I shorted around $ ~7.00 USD

lol @ air-to-ground Grin

Good job on the short. I was being hesitant to sell, it seems that cost me money.
Activity: 392

+1 hahaha I love this

There are no rallies at this stage... it's all Pump and Dump now.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

+1 hahaha I love this
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Activity: 392
What the hell more bid walls getting taken down. Is someone cancelling the orders or are they being sold into and mtgoxlive isn't showing them?

No, those didn't get taken down.  Somebody just took a huge dump.

Yes, I'd been expecting the huge dump, and it seems to happen in the middle of the night. 

That's why I tend to sell my BTC before going to bed.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Feel the coffee, be the coffee.
The rocket is secretly taking off as in taking off with someones money. 

Or as in an air to ground missile ;P

I'm just glad I shorted around $ ~7.00 USD
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
anyone knows, do market orders broadcast ok on irc? or is it also down?
if that channel works, maybe someone could be able to rebroadcast those via http for time being?
Activity: 476
The first is by definition not flawed.
The rocket is secretly taking off as in taking off with someones money. 

Activity: 616
Mtgox has too much paperwork.

Takes a looong time to printf.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
MtGox is really incompetent in this. They take a pretty nice amount of each sale, but still cannot serve (or, at least, SHOW) few thousands of requests per second?
+1
Activity: 531
Merit: 505
MtGox is really incompetent in this. They take a pretty nice amount of each sale, but still cannot serve (or, at least, SHOW) few thousands of requests per second?
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
What the hell more bid walls getting taken down. Is someone cancelling the orders or are they being sold into and mtgoxlive isn't showing them?

I took all my bids down.  Why keep them there if someone's willing to spark panic and dump the price from $7 to $6 within minutes?  We could bounce back, or head to $5.  Only the dumper knows.

It was fun while it lasted.

Indeed it was.  I was posting recently that I was ready to sell everything at a moment's notice.  Didn't lose much, but only through luck rather than any real plan.  Dump happened Monday evening when I was watching.  Many people haven't been so lucky.

Ready to buy when the time is right (who knows when that is).

To make matters worse, MtGox's API is all fucked up so nobody can really see what's going on.

MtGoxLive has been almost dead for me.  Updates maybe once every few minutes.  WebSocket still works.  Huge amounts of order spamming happening.  MtGox just can't handle the volume.  When I manually put an order in it takes more than half a minute to execute.
Pages:
Jump to: