Pages:
Author

Topic: The rocket is secretly taking off. $8 price target within 18 hours - page 5. (Read 12564 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I still think the rally's coming. 
I can see it happening if it breaks past the resistance at 7.22
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire
I still think the rally's coming. 
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
My 30 hour guess is up in around 4 hours...

Im still expecting a rally tonight...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Well... banks open again tomorrow... let's hope we get a rally going during the week!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Ta-Da.

Behold the UK-style rally - importance of a working exchange (plus a few drunken Sunday night traders). I know it is only 1/20th of Gox’s volume, by the way. Time to fix that, maybe?

Feel  free to send me a prize 1Eny9QkXa2EpQfgdB66qoXE6oJkmvp7aBX
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Well, it certainly looks like £5 would be broken on Intersango.

Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
Meh, I'll go to sleep. I don't have much influence anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1050

GOOOOO has been postponed until further notice.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bitcoin hundred-aire
Askwall at $8.1 taken down by someone... the ask side is getting smaller.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
I hate being sick!

Back what I miss?
bitcoin hundred-aire
We just hit $7.2 again.  This could be it!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
this statement is false
Maybe not cancelled but probably delayed until monday evening. I think 6.90 would be the point i would call the rally delayed.

and then a magic bidwall appears! at $6.95. someone reallly wants this rally to happen. is that you inau? Tongue
Activity: 392
i believe this will be the first time you will be wrong in your $X today threads in quite some time. you've been invaluable to me, inau. you had a good run Tongue

One can never be right all the time, I guess.  The indicators were bullish, but they can fail Sad
By the way, there is still a chance for $8 today.  It is getting smaller, but it is significant.  The triangle is holding.

Inau is the Man.

That's why I have the football game window transposed over btc charts and the relevant threads.... ready to pull the trigger for the next rally !
bitcoin hundred-aire
i believe this will be the first time you will be wrong in your $X today threads in quite some time. you've been invaluable to me, inau. you had a good run Tongue

One can never be right all the time, I guess.  The indicators were bullish, but they can fail Sad
By the way, there is still a chance for $8 today.  It is getting smaller, but it is significant.  The triangle is holding.
Activity: 560
I was watching the X-Files pilot yesterday and David Duchovney's hair looked exactly like georgios. If you don't believe me go look it up but I don't think its a coincidence. Either that or the show gets him to do it to make him look that much crazier.
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

Its going up, just like Georgios hair over time!, dont worry...
Activity: 392
Maybe not cancelled but probably delayed until monday evening. I think 6.90 would be the point i would call the rally delayed.

+1
Activity: 560
Pages:
Jump to: