Pages:
Author

Topic: The rocket is secretly taking off. $8 price target within 18 hours - page 7. (Read 12564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Everyone, there is a reason ineedausername said rocket is "secretly" taking off. Noone knows when the manipulator will push the start booster button because it's a secret.  Grin

Hi Manipulator.

I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday?  

We need to get a rally going.... yeahhhh...

Yeah, if you could do that, that would be greeeaaat.

Please don't take my stapler...

I work at Intertrode in real life!
Activity: 560
I think if we push past bubble 1.0 levels bitcoin will take on a whole new level of confidence. I am interested to see where we go from here but am hoping for $8 in the next 12 hours. We seem to be headed back up right now it would seem.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Everyone, there is a reason ineedausername said rocket is "secretly" taking off. Noone knows when the manipulator will push the start booster button because it's a secret.  Grin

Hi Manipulator.

Please don't take my stapler...
Activity: 350
i would love to see btc rate float in the current range for another week or two before taking another step, but things lately are pretty dynamic

I would love to see bitcoin rate float in the current range until I win the lottery. Now that would be just perfect if I played lotto.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i would love to see btc rate float in the current range for another week or two before taking another step, but things lately are pretty dynamic
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Hi Manipulator.

Hi Manipulator.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

Not until he suckers in a few more asks to keep his price down.

legendary
Merit: 1002
Unless it's not.

Wow... just took a look at that... someone really doesn't want it to go beyond 7.2 Tongue

Resistance is futile, that $7.20 barrier will be broken through in the very near future.

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
bitcoin hundred-aire

Wow... just took a look at that... someone really doesn't want it to go beyond 7.2 Tongue
Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
1 hour has passed and you are already talking about how my prediction has failed?  Note the timeframe I have specified!

The modern world has conditioned everyone to expect instant gratification. I see it all the time!

This...

edit

Also, this is a good example of the steam roller effect, rolling over the high bumps, shallowing out the  depth to higher levels..
Anyone who bought at $7.19, now is a good time to sell.

buy high sell low. It's the bitcoin way  Grin
Activity: 616
Anyone who bought at $7.19, now is a good time to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
More like a firecracker than a rocket to $8

clearly their is strong resistance trying to pass 7.2

this must mean buyers at 2.5 seeing 288% gain as pretty damn good  Tongue

this is gr8, bitcoin is being distributed more equally Smiley

It's very strong, and indeed people buying in at $2, $3, or even $4 would be celebrating the gains of recent weeks.  Everyone knows how May/June went and the memories of people buying at the top and getting burnt are still fresh.  Maybe $7 is as good as it gets for now and the market needs a rest before speculators are confident in placing new higher bets.
1 hour has passed and you are already talking about how my prediction has failed?  Note the timeframe I have specified!

If there is any one person who has given the good rally calls, it is the man with magic middle finger.

We are patiently awaiting the rally to $8.  Sorry about the O-Ring joke, just having fun  :-)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031
Ya, I'm thinking it'll be tough for $8 to happen, but I would have said the same about $6 and $7, which is what would make me not that surprised about $8.

All seems to be happening really quickly.
legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
More like a firecracker than a rocket to $8

clearly their is strong resistance trying to pass 7.2

this must mean buyers at 2.5 seeing 288% gain as pretty damn good  Tongue

this is gr8, bitcoin is being distributed more equally Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: