Pages:
Author

Topic: The rocket is secretly taking off. $8 price target within 18 hours - page 3. (Read 12564 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

To make matters worse, MtGox's API is all fucked up so nobody can really see what's going on.

the game is called try catching flying knife blindfolded without getting trapped
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
tomorrow should be epic.

7-9 days from now should be epic also.

Good call, genius. Something epic did happen today.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
What the hell more bid walls getting taken down. Is someone cancelling the orders or are they being sold into and mtgoxlive isn't showing them?

I took all my bids down.  Why keep them there if someone's willing to spark panic and dump the price from $7 to $6 within minutes?  We could bounce back, or head to $5.  Only the dumper knows.

It was fun while it lasted.

Indeed it was.  I was posting recently that I was ready to sell everything at a moment's notice.  Didn't lose much, but only through luck rather than any real plan.  Dump happened Monday evening when I was watching.  Many people haven't been so lucky.

Ready to buy when the time is right (who knows when that is).

To make matters worse, MtGox's API is all fucked up so nobody can really see what's going on.
Yeh... but they can just use all their money to buy a bigger load of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018
What the hell more bid walls getting taken down. Is someone cancelling the orders or are they being sold into and mtgoxlive isn't showing them?

I took all my bids down.  Why keep them there if someone's willing to spark panic and dump the price from $7 to $6 within minutes?  We could bounce back, or head to $5.  Only the dumper knows.

Indeed it was.  I was posting recently that I was ready to sell everything at a moment's notice.  Didn't lose much, but only through luck rather than any real plan.  Dump happened Monday evening when I was watching.  Many people haven't been so lucky.

Ready to buy when the time is right (who knows when that is).
legendary
I suppose one positive thing is that all those coins are getting distributed into a bunch of hands from the looks of how the bids were stacked up before this massive sell-off.
legendary

legendary

huge is an understatement
legendary

No, those didn't get taken down.  Somebody just took a huge dump.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
I really don't understand why the person who is selling doesn't want the price to go higher??

People are cray cray

Not everyone is in it for the money, Genius, some just want bitcoin to fail.
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
I really don't understand why the person who is selling doesn't want the price to go higher??

People are cray cray
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The first is by definition not flawed.
Looks like somebody tried to induce panic selling.  The price rebounded and so they sold again, and it rebounded again.

could well be.

As I see it the upsike was first so the downspike could also be a high speed response to avoid rally?

legendary
Looks like somebody tried to induce panic selling.  The price rebounded and so they sold again, and it rebounded again.
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
legendary
Asterisk on bitcoinica is gone, apparently. So now we can freely move up.

Would speculators still feel confident leveraging up when someone's trying to prove to us they're more than happy to dump the price at any moment?
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?

Still popping up for me, and sell pressure is increasing. Scary  Lips sealed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
legendary
Interesting trading.  Someone's bot having a fit?  I knew I placed a whole bunch of buys at $6.60 for a reason.  Nice work to whoever is responsible.
Pages:
Jump to: