Pages:
Author

Topic: The space launchings aren't putting food on your table. - page 5. (Read 10632 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I suppose this has some benefits, but yeah i agree. Missions have answer some scientific questions and brings more questions. But governments are forgetting something.

Many people are still in poverty or in hunger why not at prioritize us people first.

People are in poverty and hunger because the government has learned how to "legally" steal their wealth from them, and turn it over to the "spacemongers," who don't feel bad about it at all, because they don't realize how they are using government to steal from the poor people.

Smiley

Government should give everyone a free Lamborghini. Making of Lamborghinis benefit mankind more than space exploration. That's how resources should be spent.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I suppose this has some benefits, but yeah i agree. Missions have answer some scientific questions and brings more questions. But governments are forgetting something.

Many people are still in poverty or in hunger why not at prioritize us people first.

People are in poverty and hunger because the government has learned how to "legally" steal their wealth from them, and turn it over to the "spacemongers," who don't feel bad about it at all, because they don't realize how they are using government to steal from the poor people.

Smiley

Well, I'll be damned. There's something we agree on Cheesy

I think space exploration is vitally necessary to humans going forward. Which is all the more reason to get governments out of it as much as possible.

That being said, I'd rather they spend the money on space exploration than starting and maintaining wars. Cuz let's face the truth, the only time governments ever give a damn about the plight of their subjects is when it gets them votes.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373

Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
yeah, they aren't putting food on the table, but Mankind need to develop these technologies since the survival of the human kind lies beyond the earth!

No! Space tech development must be stopped so that the next giant asteroid destroys humanity because we deserve it  Smiley

Only luddites and conservatives and liberals. Humans are ok Cheesy
yeah, they aren't putting food on the table, but Mankind need to develop these technologies since the survival of the human kind lies beyond the earth!

No! Space tech development must be stopped so that the next giant asteroid destroys humanity because we deserve it  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Would be American loonar landings were mentioned in this thread. Well...

Chinese Lunar Rover Finds No Evidence of American Moon Landings
http://tapnewswire.com/2015/12/chinese-lunar-rover-finds-no-evidence-of-american-moon-landings/

December 17, 2015

by Don Campbell

By SGTreport
the American Media Didn’t Report on This One?! Chinese Lunar Rover Finds No Evidence of American Moon Landings
From World News Daily Report:

Beijing – Top officials of the Chinese Space Program have expressed their feelings that the American moon landings “were a complete hoax” reports the Beijing Daily Express.

200 high-ranking officials from the Chinese Space Program have signed a petition asking explanations from the American government and the release of classified NASA information concerning the American moon landings that would prove to the World that the moon landings were not an elaborately orchestrated hoax to fool the World about America’s space program capabilities.

These allegations have come up through recent analysis of pictures taken from the Chinese moon rover that allegedly found no traces of the American moon landings existing on the moon.

World renowned Russian nuclear engineer Yury Ignatyevich Mukhin has also signed the petition as well as a dozen other top Russian engineers and ex-KGB agents claiming the Russian Government “had always been aware of the situation since the early 1970′s”

So there is the once in the life opportunity for soviet russia to shit directly on the face of their archenemy USA and they do.... nothing for the next 45 years?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/12/chinese-lunar-rover-finds-no-evidence-of-american-moon-landings/

December 17, 2015

by Don Campbell

By SGTreport
the American Media Didn’t Report on This One?! Chinese Lunar Rover Finds No Evidence of American Moon Landings

Beijing – Top officials of the Chinese Space Program have expressed their feelings that the American moon landings “were a complete hoax” reports the Beijing Daily Express.

200 high-ranking officials from the Chinese Space Program have signed a petition asking explanations from the American government and the release of classified NASA information concerning the American moon landings that would prove to the World that the moon landings were not an elaborately orchestrated hoax to fool the World about America’s space program capabilities.

These allegations have come up through recent analysis of pictures taken from the Chinese moon rover that allegedly found no traces of the American moon landings existing on the moon.

World renowned Russian nuclear engineer Yury Ignatyevich Mukhin has also signed the petition as well as a dozen other top Russian engineers and ex-KGB agents claiming the Russian Government “had always been aware of the situation since the early 1970′s”

...From the "article"...

The findings were even more disappointing for the scientists who created the probe. They had equipped Jade Rabbit with special cutting tools for shredding any American flags it found and replacing them with China’s own. Special legs were also fitted so that the rover could sidle up to remnants of any American spacecraft and kick it and kick it and kick it in the most contemptuous manner possible.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

December 17, 2015

by Don Campbell

By SGTreport

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
There have beet a lot of technological advancements from getting into space. Space is full of resources. Other planets as well. Mars. Even the Moon. In our lifetime I think we'll be able to see Mars colonized. Earth won't remain habitable for ever. It's important to start dislodging our roots while things are still calm.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Ships go to space. Mine asteroid rock. Then $$$
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I need to know what the point of spending thousands of US dollars on space trips is meant for. I don't know what we've accomplished and found beneficial to society and the overall growth of human living by having money and such being tossed for the government to send random men up into space. I don't understand why space travel is so necessary. Please tell me how the moon launchings weren't fake, or needed for the human race.

Not now, but in the future we might be putting our food on the table on some other planet. Who knows, we are merely scratching the surface of this world and space we live in.
Don´t miss it

Moonwalkers (2015)

Directed by Antoine Bardou-Jacquet. With Rupert Grint, Ron Perlman, Robert Sheehan, Stephen Campbell

https://www.solarmovie.ph/watch-moonwalkers-2015.html
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
NASA has discovered some clusters at the edge of the galaxy which may have alien life. I guess it´s dozens of thousands of light years away making it pretty useless knowledge.
After you decode the messages let us know if it is useless.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
I need to know what the point of spending thousands of US dollars on space trips is meant for. I don't know what we've accomplished and found beneficial to society and the overall growth of human living by having money and such being tossed for the government to send random men up into space. I don't understand why space travel is so necessary. Please tell me how the moon launchings weren't fake, or needed for the human race.

Its so the rich people can go off and live in space when they've messed up our planet most likely, mean time they make us pay for it.  I'd like to see humanity just pause for a second and sort out the problems on our own planet then worry about space travel.

The problem with that is that it don't work. If we look at history, we find that humanity solves the most problems when there is a frontier. In our modern world, there are really only two, with nearly equal challenges at the beginning. The first is the oceans. We can expand into the oceans, and like space, it's an alien environment in which we will have to develop new technologies and new refinements to existing technologies.

So how does that improve the situation for the rest of humanity, in either case?

Those refinements and technological improvements get adapted. For instance, for seasteads you pretty much have to develop multiple ways to produce fresh water and electric power in a small and self contained area. I don't think it will stretch anyone's imagination too much to see how this would benefit humanity in general.

The flip side of this, historically, has been that the frontier was inhabited by other humans, deemed "undesirable" by conquerors and pilgrims. Near space eliminates THAT problem as it's unihabited, and the technological challenges are far greater, so likely the advances that come home will be too.

Or we can turn our backs on these challenges, stagnate and die out.
NASA has discovered some clusters at the edge of the galaxy which may have alien life. I guess it´s dozens of thousands of light years away making it pretty useless knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Its so the rich people can go off and live in space when they've messed up our planet most likely, mean time they make us pay for it.  I'd like to see humanity just pause for a second and sort out the problems on our own planet then worry about space travel.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
So tell me, every time I destroy your globe earth arguments and make a mockery of your retarded lie do they demote you a level? If I crush enough arguments can I create a level -1 mason?

Crush one and we'll find out.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
So tell me, every time I destroy your globe earth arguments and make a mockery of your retarded lie do they demote you a level? If I crush enough arguments can I create a level -1 mason?
Pages:
Jump to: