Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 23. (Read 24951 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
March 09, 2019, 02:22:00 PM
As long as there will be new project ICO.
Bounty hunting will never leave the community.
It is a opportunity which many people have its best.
We maybe in a bad weather now but we all felt the best of it and will feel it again soon!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 09, 2019, 02:20:55 PM
Which made me most excited about being a bounty campaign hunter that crypto currency trust would be better and would benefit me but not necessarily when. Now, I can only maximize my efforts to continue working optimally as a bounty campaign hunter. The problem of results has been God's determination to provide fortune to me. I only have confidence that everything will be beautiful in time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 09, 2019, 02:19:21 PM
It is worth noting that the so-called spirit of hunting is almost broken. Rewards are reduced many times, coins quickly lose liquidity in most cases. You must have a good intuition in choosing a promising and honest ICO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 06, 2019, 04:06:14 AM
Passion needs to be planted for Bounty Hunters. Many Bounty projects that fail and fraud also occur a lot. So many Bounty Hunters are disappointed. We must continue to be excited to stay here. Because there are still many good projects that can still be fought for.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 06, 2019, 03:09:03 AM
Very correct and timely bit another important point you forget to add is the ability to decide the project you will promote as a bounty hunter cause in most cases you might promote a project that is harmful to the eco system, this projects may not be harmful to you directly but it harmful to others so you must take time to study the project you are about to promote to know it ups and downs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 06, 2019, 02:35:17 AM
You are very correct, I have seen many give up hope on bounty hunting because of many reasons and I have close friends who have Been discouraged in one way or another.  Myself as human I have this feeling every now and then but but something inside of me still kept me strong by not giving up
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 06, 2019, 02:01:52 AM
Its left for us to do our research well before joining any bounty campaigns and honestly some bounty managers still cheat hunters even when the ICO bounty met target ,but there is nothing left to do than keep trying and hoping for the best and most times patience is what we lack
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 01:54:06 AM
The topic was the fellow that advises the bounty hunter how to do better. But do you think that bounty hunters became too much and the forum was filled with spam? Could it be enough to raise such a generation? Let them make mistakes and leave this industry) And we will have more reward)
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
March 05, 2019, 06:18:11 AM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
I would like to point and add intuition.  Successful people, relying on their inner voice, have invested money and their strength in inconspicuous projects.  And in the future they became wealthy people.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 05:49:57 AM
Most of the bounty hunters want to get a lot doing nothing, and for some reason, they call it to work. I do not want to offend anyone, but the bounty is not a job for which you have to pay, tokens are a reward that usually costs nothing.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 04, 2019, 10:24:24 PM
You had elaborate the  different kinds of spirits as a bounty hunter. It makes really sense. However, there are still bounty hunters that aren't aware any of the mentioned above. Hence, they tend to get attracted with the rewards not being keen observant if the project they are promoting are possibly be scam or not.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
March 04, 2019, 05:52:31 AM
optimistic in every altcoin hunt is the most important thing for me personally,
besides whether it succeeds or fails all returns to ourselves, remains optimistic and always has a mentality to never give up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 04, 2019, 05:31:16 AM
This is a very good spirit and must grow in every bounty hunter. But everyone has a different nature and there are many people who don't have enthusiasm anymore because market prices don't recover. I personally still stand at Crypto because I'm sure there will be a very bright light.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
March 04, 2019, 05:20:14 AM
Wow!
Your article is quite good.
Anybody that bounty hunters have been tired, impatient ... especially at this time when the project does not pay the token.
But in the end, we should remain positive, eliminate the negative thoughts to avoid fatigue brought ourselves.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 04, 2019, 04:53:07 AM
Really true, its not easy as many see's it. Devoting your time, energy and data only to finish for you not to get your rewards. You might quit it sooner than expected if you are not determined to breakthrough.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
March 04, 2019, 04:35:45 AM
I think curiosity is also needed to become a bounty hunter. with that it would makes us easier to find more information and in this case a valid information about that project to avoid on getting a fake bounty program.
I believe as a bounty hunter you cannot be so curious to join a project
You need to be relaxed so that you can get all information as regards the token and the bounty program as a wwhole

You can’t just join bounties and risk not getting paid
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
February 17, 2019, 11:19:17 AM
The spirit of bounty hunters never fade even the situation of cryptocurrency market is not good it only means that what ever happened here in cryptocurrency bounty hunters still remains supporting the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
February 17, 2019, 11:09:51 AM
Okay, keep up the spirit, stay afloat even under any circumstances because everything will be beautiful in time. But I hope here the rules for ICO developers to be more stringent to handle ICO scams
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
February 17, 2019, 11:09:32 AM
As a bounty hunter, of course, you must be smart because there are many risks in this Cryptocurrency. I have many good and bad memories when I become a bounty hunter. It feels very annoying when we get a fraud project. And feel happy when you get a positive result. But I'm still excited because I'm sure because it's the best way to get success.

Being smart and careful is the two most important qualities that every bounty hunter must possess. Mind - in order to be able to find really worthwhile projects and avoid scam projects. Caution - in order not to fall into the traps of hackers or your own mind.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 11:00:22 AM
A very handy advise and as a bounty hunter is find this very interesting patience is one virtue every bounty hunter needs to acquire or have it takes a whole lot more especially when you have to deal with bounty managers to update your stakes
Pages:
Jump to: