Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 19. (Read 24951 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 5
April 07, 2019, 05:58:58 AM
Bounty hunting looks like a gamble, you can't imagine what happens, for examplae one of my friend just won 20 Eth from article content, i won 1 Eth for youtube subscription so you should be patient if you are hunter.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
April 07, 2019, 05:22:35 AM
I want to add one more thing to your list. that's discipline and assertiveness. we need to follow the rules we set out and be responsible for it. we must not let our rule be broken in investment. Be patient and trust your decision.
That will help you get a very good investment rule and show yourself. That is a very important factor to become a best trader.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
April 07, 2019, 05:00:44 AM
Patience i would say is the one important thing to poses not only as a bounty hunter but as an investor in crypto as well,  as the op has rightly pointed out, being a bounty hunter, one must be extremely patient and also be vigilant of the project and the co hunters who might want to sabotage the project, but as a hunter you must try to look for a legit project to promote, not the fake project which will only exploit the hunters at their own advantage and then refuse to pay the due rewards. Lots of bad project will only deceive hunters and refuse to pay, so its very important to know the kind of project to campaign for.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 04:26:58 AM
There is only one thing that can easily kill a spirit of trying over and over again ,just imagine you joined 6 different bounties in a year and no single one pays ,this could easily dull your spirit and make you stop hunting for bounties but alas there is always a light at the end of every tunnel ,do not give up
In recent times, it is almost the case that participants in bounty companies do not receive their rewards. Although in most cases there is getting some tokens, these tokens are not used anywhere or their price is practically zero.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 07, 2019, 02:19:09 AM
I guess the only needed for a bounty hunter is the ability to critic the project and know how to identify what good and whats bad. In bounty hunting you dont need to have multiple campaigns its always better to have few but all can give project unlike many but most are shit.
Better to select good one and choose among them before picking bounty that you will going to support, there's a lots of bounty hunters who became wiser, they are no longer keep participating in any projects but they pick one or two projects to help knowing the chances of surviving and become
successful around this market.
Yeah it would be good, I see many bounty hunters who try to promote or join in several project or bounty campaign and I think it's not good either for himself or for project itself. Being bounty hunter not just make a post (social media campaign especially) to meet minimum post per week but they should make many investors believe to the project and convincing to them that the project will give them benefited. How can they will make many investors believe to the project if they itself promote another project and give some word that same with the other project it will make confusing some investors. I would agree if bounty managers make a rule for bounty hunters to join in one project only, maybe it will be good.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
April 07, 2019, 02:03:03 AM
I guess the only needed for a bounty hunter is the ability to critic the project and know how to identify what good and whats bad. In bounty hunting you dont need to have multiple campaigns its always better to have few but all can give project unlike many but most are shit.
Better to select good one and choose among them before picking bounty that you will going to support, there's a lots of bounty hunters who became wiser, they are no longer keep participating in any projects but they pick one or two projects to help knowing the chances of surviving and become
successful around this market.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
April 07, 2019, 02:01:04 AM
There is only one thing that can easily kill a spirit of trying over and over again ,just imagine you joined 6 different bounties in a year and no single one pays ,this could easily dull your spirit and make you stop hunting for bounties but alas there is always a light at the end of every tunnel ,do not give up
Maybe in the other side, change strategy from only focus in signature campaign and change it to be article campaign. Because there are no limit that article campaign we can join as long we have good site.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
April 07, 2019, 01:56:34 AM
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
April 07, 2019, 12:59:05 AM
Thank you for the excellent post! Being. Bounty Hunter is not easy these days!
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
April 07, 2019, 12:55:48 AM
Very nice keep all of this spirit here in crypto that can make you success in the future. Once i was a bunty hunter and all i can say is the best to keep is the spirit of patience, this is so important in the crypto world because nothing is instant.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
April 07, 2019, 12:45:36 AM
Bounty hunting needs patience and great deal of nerve. In the forum of bots and fake accounts it is really very much difficult to get some worth bounty but if you keep pushing yourself and keep putting your considerable efforts then after a month or two you will be able to make couple of hundreds depending upon your rank and work.
Activity: 252
April 07, 2019, 12:43:18 AM
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
April 07, 2019, 12:39:35 AM
Your idea is very good and useful. I think that the bounty hunter who needs it most is patient and waiting not to be confused by having projects that seem to fail but bring us successes. A bounty hunter must have the most experience and analysis when participating in that project and the luck factor is also a key determinant of success.
Activity: 504
April 07, 2019, 12:24:36 AM
I have more spirit with bounty campaign because I think always have new coins where have higher price some time, today I faced with many bounty campaign not only for social media but also signature campaign with hope have higher price after listing on exchange.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
April 06, 2019, 11:59:06 PM
All your points are good OP but we need to remember there are also other important thing from external side. Like is the project really good and have a good future or not, is the ICO will reach softcap or not, is the ICO will scam us or not and other things. So bounty hunters also need to check these things.
That's our job as a bounty hunter, if we don't do that, it's like we are joining in blindly, we are no difference from investors who invest blindly.
With the success of the ICO, that would result to a good payout as the coins we will receive will have a good value.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 06, 2019, 11:17:07 PM
All your points are good OP but we need to remember there are also other important thing from external side. Like is the project really good and have a good future or not, is the ICO will reach softcap or not, is the ICO will scam us or not and other things. So bounty hunters also need to check these things.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 11:14:54 PM
Of course right advices for bounty hunters. Even if it has been difficult to find a good bounty lately, we should continue to work by finding the right bounty. Obviously now, the bounty tokens price is low but in future the tokens can be valued. And so as long as my time is appropriate, I will continue to work patiently.
yup! that's right.
indeed your spirit must be strengthened, especially when we see the market condition that starts brightly. i am sure the tokens from ico will have the price according to what we expect.

i am also trying to find a very good bounty for the future. i hope I'm always lucky and in the right bounty.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 10:52:46 PM
Bounty hunting is a silent profession, where individuals learn on the job. To excel in this profession, one needs to be very patient and tactical. The issue of project selection requires a high degree of insight and in most cases we apply some level of judgmental wisdom to decide on which project to work on.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
April 06, 2019, 09:20:41 PM
2 important things that cannot be lost become a bounty hunter,
diligent and patient, diligent because we must always be active and do assignments every day,
patient because sometimes distribution takes a very long time,
so it's like the work is finished but the salary hasn't dropped.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
April 06, 2019, 07:32:31 PM
Of course right advices for bounty hunters. Even if it has been difficult to find a good bounty lately, we should continue to work by finding the right bounty. Obviously now, the bounty tokens price is low but in future the tokens can be valued. And so as long as my time is appropriate, I will continue to work patiently.
Pages:
Jump to: