Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 18. (Read 24951 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 07, 2019, 07:50:20 PM
the spirit that you mentioned is really needed by the bounty hunter, we really have to be patient in following the bounty so that we get good results, always think positively must also be in the bounty hunter, I think the spirit of never giving up also needs to be added to the list that you share
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
April 07, 2019, 07:24:18 PM
This is one of the most important moment to be vigilant, most especially for investors and traders, because if care is not taken, they might miss a lot of opportunities, most especially when the market is triggered to begin bullish run. Likewise the bounty hunters.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 07, 2019, 07:20:48 PM
For me i just using data chart of crypto at 2017, and use that as motivation, i say to myself, the price of coins will exceed that price. So i using this time to join bounty hunter also invest in coins. Dont miss it again, you will regret it if the moment at 2017 repeat again
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
April 07, 2019, 07:16:16 PM
As far as bounty hunters are not investors even though some of them still invest but rear, I believe that's another sprit that keeps bounty hunters more active and ready. And mostly because most of them rely on the hunting as their daily job.
Activity: 700
April 07, 2019, 07:01:42 PM
It lack something, knowledge. For you to be able to create constructive post in this forum. You should also need this for you to rank up on this forum. You should learn how to post interesting replies, topics for you to be able to rank up.

I think not everyone will see that a post or make an interesting topic is good and interesting, even though we ourselves consider that the information that will be discussed is already good enough and has a lot of weight.
everyone has their own opinions on the topic they see, if it is useful it will definitely be given merit but it is not as easy as we imagine.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
April 07, 2019, 06:58:09 PM
Bounty hunting is one the great opportunity that cryptocurrency offers for everyone because you can gain extra income for every task you have done but due to a lot of scam project bounty hunters should be vigilant on choosing campaign so they won't waste their effort.
it's true, even though the results are uncertain, sometimes the results are small sometimes the results are big sometimes successful sometimes scam, but I think this is interesting because it is precisely something like that the bounty hunter has the opportunity to get big profits because the salary is not set
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
April 07, 2019, 06:48:10 PM
It lack something, knowledge. For you to be able to create constructive post in this forum. You should also need this for you to rank up on this forum. You should learn how to post interesting replies, topics for you to be able to rank up.
Activity: 560
April 07, 2019, 06:37:30 PM
Spirit is a power, the more spirit we have, the our effort will be better and stronger . in my opinion, the spirit that is very important is Patience, when we have tried maximally, carried out perseverance, wise, and careful, but have not found success or just a scam, then the spirit of patience is very important.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
April 07, 2019, 06:07:43 PM
You need some serious patience if you ask me and for wisdom that is just necessary from every angle when it comes to bounty because you have to think of what you are getting in and what you get out at the end of the day Your time is really important you wont get the time wasted back
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 07, 2019, 05:52:36 PM
There is only one thing that can easily kill a spirit of trying over and over again ,just imagine you joined 6 different bounties in a year and no single one pays ,this could easily dull your spirit and make you stop hunting for bounties but alas there is always a light at the end of every tunnel ,do not give up
Maybe in the other side, change strategy from only focus in signature campaign and change it to be article campaign. Because there are no limit that article campaign we can join as long we have good site.

For now signature campaign was just my focus and I am not yet planning to engage on some bounty campaigns, like twitter or social media bodies. It's good that you're always focus with certain bounty which the expertise was driven seriously and no other destructive activities will hamper your task given.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
April 07, 2019, 05:17:31 PM
Bounty hunting is one the great opportunity that cryptocurrency offers for everyone because you can gain extra income for every task you have done but due to a lot of scam project bounty hunters should be vigilant on choosing campaign so they won't waste their effort.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 07, 2019, 07:53:07 AM
Even how rigid are you in filtering good bounty to scsm bounty there are still huge chance that you may end up waiting for your ico coins to have a value. Market now is bearish and it really affected the new ico coins.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
April 07, 2019, 07:52:11 AM
Too much of us hunters need to pray to achieve success. Too much depends on luck. After all, even if a good project does not mean that they will pay. So that spirit and faith must be on top.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
April 07, 2019, 07:29:47 AM
Yes you are right. I want to say that, everyone should research is required before joining bounty campaigns. You should specifically investigate bounty manager and team members. Thus, you will be more likely to participate in the campaign of the right project. And you will be paid for the time you spend. Otherwise you are wasting your time because of the joined wrong bounties. And you have negative thoughts about cryptocurrency in because of you cannot earn anything.
Activity: 179
April 07, 2019, 07:27:11 AM
Nice writeup, to be successful in any life endeavors, all the above listed process is required, but particularly in crypto space, patience and perseverance is much needed.
don't just wait patiently and diligently. We must also improve the quality. We can not only work on the bounty only. We have to master how to trade because it is a capability that will improve the quality of us in addition to working on the bounty. as most of the proceeds from the bounty is also sold with cheap price for a potluck that is on the market. But if we could trade our good crypto from bounty, we can get a greater advantage.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
April 07, 2019, 07:25:15 AM
Bounty hunting needs patience and great deal of nerve. In the forum of bots and fake accounts it is really very much difficult to get some worth bounty but if you keep pushing yourself and keep putting your considerable efforts then after a month or two you will be able to make couple of hundreds depending upon your rank and work.

Do not mislead people. No money with bounty now you do not earn. Patience is needed only to learn how to make high-quality posts on the forum. To raise your rank on the forum. And only then it is possible to participate in subscription companies that are paid at BTC.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 07, 2019, 07:22:03 AM
Right now, A bounty hunter needs research and patience only! By these all kind of virtues, one bounty hunter can make success or not. A bounty hunter success means he works to promote a project, that project got success and he gets high rewards I mean what he deserved! But if you look at the past months, then by all these natures, still many bounty hunters did not make an average amount of money! Because of the ICO market's downfall, scam, bear market. So, hundreds of bounty huntings days are over now, right now well research and selective work can pay you I mean research and patience virtues needed badly, not every virtue from here.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 07:15:16 AM
Nice writeup, to be successful in any life endeavors, all the above listed process is required, but particularly in crypto space, patience and perseverance is much needed.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 07, 2019, 06:53:01 AM
Be patient, always think positive and keep your earned tokens at least till those coins reach the ICO price level. It is unbelievable why people are selling their tokens right now for such low prices and are causing coin dumps.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
April 07, 2019, 06:05:35 AM
very beautiful exposure.
this is an example for all of us.
all there is a process and patience is the key to success.
in my opinion hard work and research are also important.
success is in the hands of each of us.
Pages:
Jump to: