Pages:
Author

Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting - page 29. (Read 24951 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 06, 2019, 11:02:09 AM
Unfortunately, now there are not many worthy projects that you can pay attention to, the market is unfavorable for investors, for example, for bounty hunters, but I think that it is still worthwhile to continue working - thereby supporting cryptography in general.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 10:57:38 AM
To get maximum results in hunting bounty, the first thing we have to do is determine which bounty is good and not. because if we find a good bounty, in addition to our perseverance and patience in doing it, we will get truly maximum results.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 06, 2019, 10:55:20 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad

Investors need also to invest some different altcoins to earn and if theres no investors for sure there will be no bounty hunters here. Because they promoting different ico and it will release a coin into the market so we need investors to buy and to earn.
Yes, investing on good altcoins is a good alternative, but if you still want to become a good bounty hunter its good that you have these kind of attitude especially right now on a down trend. You have to be more stronger, bounty hunter should focus and have the resilience to come back stronger.  
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
February 06, 2019, 10:54:34 AM
The most important of all is patience, most bounty managers can make things very difficult for bounty hunters. Some deliberately change rules at any given time to frustrate hunters so patience is the number virtue for every bounty Hunter

Each item is important, it all depends on the circumstances we face, because you don’t always have to be patient, and don’t always have to think for a long time about making a decision. You need to be able to adapt to the situation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
February 06, 2019, 10:48:14 AM
Perfections comes from imperfections.
We can minimize loses or weaknesses and maximize our potential or strength. Every spirits should be with us as long as we can to enlarge the percentage of patient, perseverance, vigilance, profits and etc.. There is no such perfect person (never lose) in crypto trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 10:47:04 AM
It is terrible to think that now most of the bounty hunters actually get nothing for their work. But you understand that there are still projects that still pay their bounty to hunters. I think that should continue to do this just by advertising the project.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 10:43:35 AM

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.
Bounty hunters are among the most patient people you can see. Imagine when the register for a campaign and they are told the campaign will only last 8 weeks, but often at times, the campaign gets extended up to even 20 weeks or even more.

So true, some bounty managers even go on to say if you miss a week or two, you are likely to lose all your rewards, giving hunters no breathing space
Activity: 255
February 06, 2019, 10:41:40 AM
For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

The most important of all is patience, most bounty managers can make things very difficult for bounty hunters. Some deliberately change rules at any given time to frustrate hunters so patience is the number virtue for every bounty Hunter
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 06, 2019, 10:38:33 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad

Investors need also to invest some different altcoins to earn and if theres no investors for sure there will be no bounty hunters here. Because they promoting different ico and it will release a coin into the market so we need investors to buy and to earn.
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
January 29, 2019, 10:38:53 PM
As a bounty hunter, don't give up, especially by looking at the current market conditions that are still confident and patient about the results that will be obtained in the future, the most important thing is to keep doing the task as a good bounty hunter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
January 29, 2019, 10:36:23 PM
Yes, even though this year Bounty is not as popular as last 2017, but I am still passionate about doing work as a Bounty hunter, because I don't have another job besides being a Bounty hunter, so I always try to be patient and continue to diligently work.
if other people feel bored with this condition and decided to stop working in bounty campaign that would be good for you mate.we will have more allocation  Grin.but as bounty hunter  i am agree with you , we have to keep our spirit.
Yeah more allocated tokens will be given to participants whose willing to work deligently for a certain project, not knowing if it will be success or a failure. Having that spirit is always burning inside no matter what happens in the future, as long as you are possitive and hard working on the task for the bounty program; your work will be rewarded.
Activity: 588
January 29, 2019, 10:31:18 PM
Yes, even though this year Bounty is not as popular as last 2017, but I am still passionate about doing work as a Bounty hunter, because I don't have another job besides being a Bounty hunter, so I always try to be patient and continue to diligently work.
if other people feel bored with this condition and decided to stop working in bounty campaign that would be good for you mate.we will have more allocation  Grin.but as bounty hunter  i am agree with you , we have to keep our spirit.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 29, 2019, 10:11:29 PM
all the points you have written are very true,
but if I think the important thing as a bounty hunter is two points,
patience and hard work, because those two points are very important and complementary, and if there isn't one, I'm sure the bounty hunter will give up quickly.
Activity: 294
January 29, 2019, 07:59:39 PM

2. Spirit of Patience
Bounty hunters are among the most patient people you can see. Imagine when the register for a campaign and they are told the campaign will only last 8 weeks, but often at times, the campaign gets extended up to even 20 weeks or even more.

Activity: 504
January 29, 2019, 07:55:43 PM
 Cheesy :Dthis is a great motivation for all fans of cryptocurrency author well done! today the market has fallen and many think it is the end and many think that the bounty company can no longer earn, but it is not, there are many quality projects where you can only earn now, it takes longer.
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
January 29, 2019, 07:44:57 PM
These mentioned qualities for bounty hunters is much needed today because of the current situation of the cryptocurrency market and the state of ICOs that being launch in this forum. Everyone should always be careful on the project that they want to participate because not all of them are legitimate but it is really hard to know if that project will become successful.
now it is indeed a very difficult time for bounty hunters because most projects are fraudulent and there are almost no tokens that enter my wallet even after I have been careful and conducted extensive research about the project but as you said that it is very difficult to distinguish because everything seemed promising and real, I joined in and finally I became a victim of fraud
but I'm sure that won't happen to the project that I'm following now
Activity: 336
January 29, 2019, 07:38:10 PM
Activity: 210
January 29, 2019, 07:08:49 PM
I would not advise you to do a bounty program because you simply need to waste your time.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 29, 2019, 07:05:40 PM
You can implement that if you made a good profit from your previous campaign and still relying bounty hunting to fulfill your dreams of financial freedom, we have the worst scenario for bounty hunting in the last three years, there is still no light when we will see a series of bull run again.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 29, 2019, 11:58:13 AM
I agree, these tips help not to get upset about small awards and always go further
Pages:
Jump to: